• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The future of marriage and robots

George_Washington

DP Veteran
Reaction score
United States of America and proud of it!
Political Leaning
Conservative
In the future, we WILL have robots, it's a certainty. Honda has unleashed a robot called, "Asimo" and the Japanese also have other robots. Someday, I think there might be robots that look and act just like humans.

I know how you liberals feel about same sex marriage. BUT I'm just wondering, how would you guys feel about people marrying robots? I think in the future people might actually have relations with robots. There is a Japanese Anime film called, "Parasite Dolls" about that same incident.

So how would you liberals feel about people actually marrying robots? Suppose they were completely conscious and self aware. I know this sound kind of, "humorous" but it could just be a real scenario 50 years from now.

Wont happen....Baby Jesus would cry

Can't wait but will probably be too late for me. I'm sure it would be more cooperative and and less bitchy than my wife. And most likely more responsive too.

Old and wise said:
Can't wait but will probably be too late for me. I'm sure it would be more cooperative and and less bitchy than my wife. And most likely more responsive too.

I couldn't have put it better myself. But let's not forget the fact that it would probably cost less money too.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom