• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The futility of modern atheism

I refuse to be bullied, which all you're able to do now.

One rule for you and another rule for me.
How is pointing out the logical error in your stance bullying?
The only person trying to have seperate rules is you, every time you try to reverse the burden of proof

How is pointing out the logical error in your stance bullying?
The only person trying to have separate rules is you, every time you try to reverse the burden of proof

I bet you can't prove that...

I bet you can't prove that...
The original claim is that of the theists, if no one claims God exists then there is nothing to discuss, no reason to talk of evidence or anything about God`s existence.

You need to read Josephus. You might learn something.
Not likely, since the Earth was confirmed to be spherical shaped hundreds of years earlier.

There's nothing to gain or lose here, but you might learn something by reading Isaiah without application of eisegesis.

QUOTE="Crunchtime, post: 1073646562, member: 33466"]
Did you mean exegesis?
[/QUOTE]
That is what you should use, but you are not.

Last edited:
I refuse to be bullied, which all you're able to do now.

One rule for you and another rule for me.
You are not being bullied by being told that you have not met your burden of proof to support your claims. Nobody is persecuting you by teaching you basic concepts of logic.

“Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destroys a visible Nature. Unaware that this Nature he’s destroying is this God he’s worshiping.”

― Hubert Reeves

Back
Top Bottom