• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[NSFW] The funny video thread

Wait for it!

I am quick witted when it comes to the written word, but very slow when it comes to action. I had to watch this video many times. I eventually got it, although "waiting for it" took quite a long time. It was worth every minute! Thank you so much for sharing it, @Rexedgar! I got to see some hunting, without the bloody aftermath I often see when my dog, Hero, does the hunting!

I am quick witted when it comes to the written word, but very slow when it comes to action. I had to watch this video many times. I eventually got it, although "waiting for it" took quite a long time. It was worth every minute! Thank you so much for sharing it, @Rexedgar! I got to see some hunting, without the bloody aftermath I often see when my dog, Hero, does the hunting!
I’m like you in that way. I almost didn’t finish because I know Nature can be brutal and it isn’t alway pretty. I caught on the second time I viewed. Ot and thought it humorous!

I guarantee, nobody in the U.S. has ever seen someone parallel park like this.

Not funny but................

Not so much funny as heart warming:

Richard Hammond of Top Gear fame tells his story about being in a coma following a crash

Back
Top Bottom