• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[NSFW] The funny video thread

Re: A funny LINK

I'm sorry, but that **** is killing me. Everyone else sees it, but not momma, she's looking at pics of her grandkids... BAM.

I saw this and just had to post it here as I was most definitely laughing with all the answers given and were actually there at the end.

I'm sorry, but that **** is killing me. Everyone else sees it, but not momma, she's looking at pics of her grandkids... BAM.

the fellow to her right sure was "chivalrous", weakly swatting at the ball so it didn't hit himself

we cannot see enough of this

My son turned me on to this.

We all talk and complain about about bias, mostly other people's, but perhaps we aren't recognizing that everyone has some sort of bias, and that it's pretty much ingrained in them through their experiences, and beyond their control.

I found this video interesting and enlightening.

PS: Wasn't sure if this is the right thread, but, well, there it is. :)

no so funny, but VERY accurate

valid points made in a funny way

Back
Top Bottom