• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[NSFW] The funny video thread

I usually hate these little political cartoons/songs as they are usually boring and slanted as hell but this ones kinda funny.

Let's see if I can make this work...

Newfoundland Dogs are the ultimate water dogs. They were bred to help fishermen in Canada. Not only are they enormously strong, but they have a natural life saving instinct. They can tow boats full of people. They sometimes, also, try to keep their owners from jumping off diving boards into their pools or pull them (gently) out of the pools by their arms in the mistaken belief that the humans must be rescued. They have webbed feet and do the breast stroke, not the dog paddle, in the water. Specially trained Newfies are used to rescue people by jumping from helicopters in Italy. They are very, very gentle. I have other videos that show them with babies and children.

You cannot own a Newfie if you cannot tolerate mess. Every drink from a water dish, leaves a trail of water like a flood across the floor. (And that is when the dog is not trying to play in the water.) They drool prodigiously. Their water dishes, after one use, tend to look like forest ponds full of leaves and sticks.

When we were taking our brand new Newfie home to Connecticut from Cape Cod we put a big water dish in the back of my Jeep in case he got thirsty. He ended up sitting in it. Newfies put their paws, heads, and any parts of their bodies they can fit into their water dishes and any other sources of water they can find. One day I will tell you how Griffin (our Newfie) surprised us with what he could do with a toilet!

Why It's Hard To Keep A Newfoundland's Water Dish Full...

Dethan and His Water Dish...

Back
Top Bottom