• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The fruits of propaganda of sodomy by the example of the United States

Tovarish

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
20ffd9cf60774f39a7ceca33b8a37464.jpg

Due to the aggressive propaganda of sodomy support in the U.S. for 10 years increased from 32% to 51%. This is the first step To prepare the legalization necrophilia, bestiality and pedophilia.
A Survey of LGBT Americans | Pew Social & Demographic Trends
The U.S. Congress also began to provide legal status and federal protection of such "sexual orientation" as incest, necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia - a total of 30 sexual deviancy.Many experts now view pedophilia as a sexual orientation [Google+ hangout] - latimes.com
Crime to Denounce Homosexuality? All these mockeries over human nature - a consequence of other problems in American society. http://www.debatepolitics.com/general-political-discussion/168951-maddening-america.html When the EU and the U.S. - legalize incest, the legalization of pedophilia will be only a matter of time. And there until the end of after the Christian population Europe and America remain no more than 2-3 decades.

Roflmao. Lol

These things shall come to pass.

Already coming true. Gay-fascism wide sweeping the world. The last bastion of a free and moral world - Russia. Russia has always delivered the soul of the planet and the people who inhabit the planet.

Already coming true. Gay-fascism wide sweeping the world. The last bastion of a free and moral world - Russia. Russia has always delivered the soul of the planet and the people who inhabit the planet.

You are quite a comedian!!! Where do you do your stand up routine?

:lol: good lord......too funny.

yeah, i think that the response I will settle on as well.

it's a lot better than my initial feeling of "what in the wide wide world of ****ery is this bull****?"

Indeed, I am actually at a loss if words. Responding to high irrationality is just frustrating, so why not laugh your ass off instead?

Gay-fascism

Is that a fascism that's attracted to other fascisms?

The last bastion of a free and moral world - Russia.

Oh yeah. When I think of moral and free, the first place in my mind: Russia.

Russia has always delivered the soul of the planet and the people who inhabit the planet.

Are we talking about the same Russia?

This thread makes me want to sodomize a dead calf.

Due to the aggressive propaganda of sodomy support in the U.S. for 10 years increased from 32% to 51%. This is the first step To prepare the legalization necrophilia, bestiality and pedophilia.
The U.S. Congress also began to provide legal status and federal protection of such "sexual orientation" as incest, necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia - a total of 30 sexual deviancy.Many experts now view pedophilia as a sexual orientation [Google+ hangout] - latimes.com
Crime to Denounce Homosexuality? All these mockeries over human nature - a consequence of other problems in American society. http://www.debatepolitics.com/general-political-discussion/168951-maddening-america.html When the EU and the U.S. - legalize incest, the legalization of pedophilia will be only a matter of time. And there until the end of after the Christian population Europe and America remain no more than 2-3 decades.

What ridiculous fear hustling. I really believe people resort to this argument (although, the necrophilia one is new), because they can think of no other way to argue that a homosexual relationship affects anyone else.

What makes you laugh? Are you gay?

What makes me laugh? Your knuckle dragging posts. I thought I made that clear. Your posts are based on nothing, and yet are so narcissistic they are truly amusing. I can't help but laugh.

What's so difficult about living and letting live? Why do you bother? Let them dress how they want and have sex with whom they want, as long as they don't force me into anything.

See see ! I knew tovarish was right. Dead calfs too!!!

I have a trifecta fetish: beastiality, necrophilia, and pedophilia. I'm a bit of an overachiever.

What's so difficult about living and letting live? Why do you bother? Let them dress how they want and have sex with whom they want, as long as they don't force me into anything.

Oh but you don't understand. If we allow people the freedom to chose who to have an adult consenting living human relationship with, it's just the same as supporting child rape and sex with corpses and animals.

What makes me laugh? Your knuckle dragging posts. I thought I made that clear. Your posts are based on nothing, and yet are so narcissistic they are truly amusing. I can't help but laugh.

* laughs * You are a great answer to the second question.

Oh but you don't understand. If we allow people the freedom to chose who to have an adult consenting living human relationship with, it's just the same as supporting child rape and sex with corpses and animals.

I'm not much different than you.

I have a trifecta fetish: beastiality, necrophilia, and pedophilia. I'm a bit of an overachiever.

Cheers!! To you. You are a fine example of the gay fascist agenda's accomplishments. Once the takeover of all the worlds bedrooms are complete, you will be duly rewarded.

Cheers!! To you. You are a fine example of the gay fascist agenda's accomplishments. Once the takeover of all the worlds bedrooms are complete, you will be duly rewarded.

All your ass belong to us!

I think heterosexuals should not be allowed to raise children, as most statistics prove that most homosexuals were once raised by heterosexual parents.

I think heterosexuals should not be allowed to raise children, as most statistics prove that most homosexuals were once raised by heterosexual parents.

Exactly. We need the heterosexuals to keep raising their gay children or the world takeover will fail in its infancy. Your strategic insights add to our formidable awesomeness.

Back
Top Bottom