• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The fruits of propaganda of sodomy by the example of the United States

Oh but you don't understand. If we allow people the freedom to chose who to have an adult consenting living human relationship with, it's just the same as supporting child rape and sex with corpses and animals.

It's a level of understanding only achievable in Russia, the soul of humanity.

Exactly. We need the heterosexuals to keep raising their gay children or the world takeover will fail in its infancy. Your strategic insights add to our formidable awesomeness.

This is why homosexuals can't raise kids. Most of them end up heterosexual, then they repeat the cycle with their own gay kids. Then freedom dies.

What's so difficult about living and letting live? Why do you bother? Let them dress how they want and have sex with whom they want, as long as they don't force me into anything.

* laughs * Did I mind? Sexual deviants - is mentally retarded people. Sick people in developed countries have adopted to treat.

Why do you bother?

Questions or complaints regarding sodomy - the authors of articles. (I gave links)

Might I possibly suggest a new subforum entitled "this is some of the most amazingly stupid crap I've ever read"?

* laughs * Did I mind? Sexual deviants - is mentally retarded people. Sick people in developed countries have adopted to treat.

Questions or complaints regarding sodomy - the authors of articles. (I gave links)

I think you, as a Russian, are just too used to the government screwing you, so you can't live without it. Russians never knew anything else, first the Czars screwed you, then the commies screwed you, then Yeltsin screwed you. That's why you feel phantom pain when the government doesn't destroy the lives of people who do not just shut up and try to do as everybody else does. I pity you.

I think you, as a Russian, are just too used to the government screwing you, so you can't live without it. Russians never knew anything else, first the Czars screwed you, then the commies screwed you, then Yeltsin screwed you. That's why you feel phantom pain when the government doesn't destroy the lives of people who do not just shut up and try to do as everybody else does. I pity you.

I think I am in love with you. Just a little bit. Great post.

Due to the aggressive propaganda of sodomy support in the U.S. for 10 years increased from 32% to 51%. This is the first step To prepare the legalization necrophilia, bestiality and pedophilia.
I stopped reading here.

lulz

Already coming true. Gay-fascism wide sweeping the world. The last bastion of a free and moral world - Russia. Russia has always delivered the soul of the planet and the people who inhabit the planet.

Russian morality: luring out gay teenagers so they can be beaten, totured, abused, and violated on camera in the name of "purging sin".

Tell me why alcohol abuse and suicide are so common in Great Mother Russia. Too much awesomeness over there to handle?

yeah, i think that the response I will settle on as well.

it's a lot better than my initial feeling of "what in the wide wide world of ****ery is this bull****?"

I think public message boards serve as relief valves that make neighborhoods everywhere and pets too just a little safer. ;)

I think public message boards serve as relief valves that make neighborhoods everywhere and pets too just a little safer. ;)
Or that bit more dangerous.

Sodomites and other forms of immoral lechery create an imbalance in the universe. It's screws up everyone's karma.

So there's no "Don't worry about what's happening in our bedrooms"

We will all pay the price, like it or not.

Russian morality: luring out gay teenagers so they can be beaten, totured, abused, and violated on camera in the name of "purging sin".

Tell me why alcohol abuse and suicide are so common in Great Mother Russia. Too much awesomeness over there to handle?

* laughs * You're rave? Cocaine? Or dementia? Top 10: Drinking Countries - AskMen As you can see - Russia in good company.

* laughs * The Führer, of course, you have trained for freedom. Great Reich without freedom there is no.

Sodomites and other forms of immoral lechery create an imbalance in the universe. It's screws up everyone's karma.

So there's no "Don't worry about what's happening in our bedrooms"

We will all pay the price, like it or not.
Karma, like Salvation, isn't communal.

* laughs * The Führer, of course, you have trained for freedom. Great Reich without freedom there is no.

You exemplify everything a person suffering from phobia based on his own latent homosexuality.

And Russia, yes it was once a great nation then the communist revolution broke it sadly, but there is new hope because Russia is coming back. Although nothing of its former self.

Russia is a bit backward on its homosexuality policy but they have a long way to go.

The point is... it's a negative influence on everything. So B...S...!
I believe that you are incorrect. It's my karma against yours. Now what?

Back
Top Bottom