• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The four real reasons Iraq was invaded

Robin u talk about democracy, u ENGLISH dont know the ****ing meaning of the word, the IRA fought for FREEDOM as the same as the SCOTTISH
PEOPLE,the things your country done to us is beyonde comprehension.
SO take your people back where they belong,down to the ****ing

SEWERS with your PM and how can u speak of

IRAQ.

get down get down

mikeey

I had to look up "Weltanschauung" as I was unfamiliar with its meaning. However, in reading about it strikes me as quite similar to the writings of Ayn Rand in that it relies on this so-called "Objectivism" that was the underpinnings of her view of life. But I don't want to get bogged down in such discussions.

When I suggested that you seek medication I was being serious in that your statements suggest views that are not only policially incorrect (which I do not advocate) but border on "crazy." History is replete with many leaders who do and act on on belief systems when later studied are shown to be deeply flawed if not downright evil.

Being "politically incorrect" and holding a minority political view or religious belief is not a symptom of insanity otherwise belief in the xtian resurrection and virgin birth alone would be sufficient for detention in a mental hospital.So your argument is flawed at heart.

You made a statement that makes no sense.

"Iraq was invaded for one reason alone-
To bring multiculturalism and global capitalism to the moslem world.Control by the New World Order was what it was all about nothing else."

The operative words were "nothing else." Clearly that is nonsense. And even if it were remotely true, you couldn't possibly know that. I know that I wasn't involved in the strategy sessions leading up to the Iraq war and I doubt you were either.

I would suggest that you get out of the house and take a long walk and get your mind off this subject. That's one of the best and proven ways to improve one's mental health.[/QUOTE]

The extension of the NWO as a conscious strategy has been admitted many times by the Bush presidents and Blair. That is a matter for the record.I again must emphasise that having diverse beliefs from yourself is not a symptom of mental illness but believing that those who disagree with you must be mentally ill could possibly qualify as one.

mikeey said:
Robin u talk about democracy, u ENGLISH dont know the ****ing meaning of the word, the IRA fought for FREEDOM as the same as the SCOTTISH
PEOPLE,the things your country done to us is beyonde comprehension.
SO take your people back where they belong,down to the ****ing

SEWERS with your PM and how can u speak of

IRAQ.

get down get down

mikeey

The IRA were by and large cowards who blew up women and children in the name of their cause.
Significantly they never had the balls to take on the opposing side man for man in a field of proper combat.Murder and mayhem were their strategy.
Links with organised crime have also been suggested which doesn`t surprise me for such a misfit organisation.
Please try and contain yourself and not use racial abuse on this part of the forum Patrick.

teacher said:
FOUR reasons? It's a stretch for me but I'll try.

4.Saddam sucked.
3.His sons sucked.
2.Sunnies suck.
1.Camel tastes like chicken.

:lol: You aren't helping.

Back
Top Bottom