• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Four Highlights from RNC (Day #1)

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
qqM0YFz.png

That seems totally normal to me under a Trump Administration.

qqM0YFz.png

That seems totally normal to me under a Trump Administration.

I got nuthin' to add. A perfect OP IMO.

Well maybe not perfect. You could have added a shot of Kimberly Guilfoyle's rant. THAT was priceless.

Last edited:
I guess Biden is still in the basement? Yup he is.....
Oh wait he did read the teleprompter with no screws up a few nights ago.
Oh what joy that caused for the democrats. Now if they can just keep him hidden
maybe some won't know what a mental decline he is in.

Poor Biden.... :lamo
So now we see why this thread was posted, silly things...

I guess Biden is still in the basement? Yup he is.....
Oh wait he did read the teleprompter with no screws up a few nights ago.
Oh what joy that caused for the democrats. Now if they can just keep him hidden
maybe some won't know what a mental decline he is in.

Poor Biden.... :lamo
So now we see why this thread was posted, silly things...

it must have really sucked for you that ole Joe hit that home run (after the Rs/R Media convinced the rubes that he was on an IV).

- “The woke-topians,” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) warned, “will disarm you, empty the prisons, lock you in your home and invite MS-13 to live next door, and the police aren’t coming when you call.”

- Kimberly Guilfoyle . . . informed the convention that Democrats “want to destroy this country and everything that we have fought for and hold dear. They want to steal your liberty, your freedom. They want to control what you see and think and believe so that they can control how you live. They want to enslave you to the weak, dependent, liberal victim ideology, to the point that you will not recognize this country or yourself.”

- McClesky's: “They’re not satisfied with spreading the chaos and violence into our communities. They want to abolish the suburbs altogether,” the McCloskeys declared. “Make no mistake, no matter where you live, your family will not be safe in the radical Democrats’ America.”

- Charlie Kirk, head of a conservative group who has partnered with Jerry Falwell Jr. at Liberty University, proclaimed that “the American way of life is being dismantled by a group of bitter, deceitful, vengeful activists.” He cast Trump as “the bodyguard of Western civilization.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...s-uplifting-convention-becomes-festival-fear/

Spastic and delusional fear-mongering. Unsurprisingly, they don't even have a platform. That kinda thing happens when your candidate never has plans beyond causing chaos and blaming the Democrats.

2CBF416B-EF9B-4B07-A8FC-BA9748F53336.jpg

I got nuthin' to add. A perfect OP IMO.

Well maybe not perfect. You could have added a shot of Kimberly Guilfoyle's rant. THAT was priceless.

Yvmw

- “The woke-topians,” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) warned, “will disarm you, empty the prisons, lock you in your home and invite MS-13 to live next door, and the police aren’t coming when you call.”

- Kimberly Guilfoyle . . . informed the convention that Democrats “want to destroy this country and everything that we have fought for and hold dear. They want to steal your liberty, your freedom. They want to control what you see and think and believe so that they can control how you live. They want to enslave you to the weak, dependent, liberal victim ideology, to the point that you will not recognize this country or yourself.”

- McClesky's: “They’re not satisfied with spreading the chaos and violence into our communities. They want to abolish the suburbs altogether,” the McCloskeys declared. “Make no mistake, no matter where you live, your family will not be safe in the radical Democrats’ America.”

- Charlie Kirk, head of a conservative group who has partnered with Jerry Falwell Jr. at Liberty University, proclaimed that “the American way of life is being dismantled by a group of bitter, deceitful, vengeful activists.” He cast Trump as “the bodyguard of Western civilization.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...s-uplifting-convention-becomes-festival-fear/

Spastic and delusional fear-mongering. Unsurprisingly, they don't even have a platform. That kinda thing happens when your candidate never has plans beyond causing chaos and blaming the Democrats.

yeah, just the perfect (and expected) message from the 2020 GOP.

yeah, just the perfect (and expected) message from the 2020 GOP.

I'm drawing up plans to abolish my suburb as we speak. Shhhh. Don't tell anyone.

Back
Top Bottom