• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Forbidden Question

How old are you ?

• 10-20 years old

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 20-30 years old

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • 30-45 years old

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • 45-60 years old

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Old. I'm.... old.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • HOW DARE YOU ASK A LADY HER AGE ?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Cisero

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
The ultimate forbidden question : how old are you ?

Private poll (of course)

The ultimate forbidden question : how old are you ?

Private poll (of course)

How dare you be so sexist and say: "HOW DARE YOU ASK A LADY HER AGE".
It is "HIS AGE".

It is odd how so many people are embarrassed for others to know their age and weight.

Am 65 and definitely cannot try to pull off being 30. But feel am in very good shape for my age.

I'm 64 1/2. My parents still want to know when I'm going to grow up, no I don't live with them!

53 but feel 35

I didn't know people over 50 even knew how to use the internet. :2razz:

*runs & takes cover*

I'm 17. But in 5 days that's gonna change.

17! As one who sits way on the other end of the spectrum you are just starting life.

Really ,the first part so far for you has been generally to learn how not to poop in your pants and be able to eat in public. Now your life is going to get interesting. You will make your own decisions, good and bad. So much is wide open to you. In 5 short days you will be a legal adult with a full tank of gas. Go get it. Take on life like a Marine charging up a hill. When you can read as much as possible as I think that will set you apart from the rest of your generation.

Just turned 50 today.

I hear that aside from having a mid-life crisis, there is now such a thing as quarter life crisis. Mine, I think is always a pay day crisis. :)

I'm 17. But in 5 days that's gonna change.

Wow! You come across much older. I was guessing you to be somewhere near 30.

You have a good head on your shoulders. I have much respect for your arguments, even when I disagree.

I hear that aside from having a mid-life crisis, there is now such a thing as quarter life crisis. Mine, I think is always a pay day crisis. :)

lol...that explains why my ML Crisis began at 27. :)

Back
Top Bottom