• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The folks who say Biden is weak concerning russia, should we send our military to help ukraine?

Proving once again that you don't actually read what you're replying to, just key on certain words and phrases. The post you're replying to literally was about defending Biden.
what was the last line in the post I was responding to?

Biden couldn't of foreseen Vladimir threatening nuclear Holocaust. But Joe was right in one regard... Donald had, and still has, Vlads "пенис" so far up his "жопа" he still can't walk down ramps without stumbling.
Vlad's nuke threat is a bluff and the Biden team has essentially said it is treating it like a bluff. They are entirely correct in doing so:
a. I am not convinced that Russian generals would take a first nuclear strike order from Vlad. They all look pretty uncomfortable with Vlad these days, sitting 30 feet away from him "like what the fugg Vlad"
b. We cannot I repeat cannot allow Vlad to simply toss nuke threats in the air and then do as he pleases while we sit idly by with our thumbs up our asses clutching our rosary beads. The nuclear environment revolves around the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction. It always has and its always will in spite of some Russian military doctrine to the contrary.

80+ million votes ... ha .. I could not imagine looking up to this Biden .. the politician of 50+ years, hollow suit and inability to have a candid conversation -- without it being scripted....
Its easy to have "candid" conversations when you are going to shamelessly lie every two nanoseconds. See Mafia DONald.

That is why you start today because of the need later. We never should have shut down and gave Russia the opportunity. Biden made a debacle of this trying to force us to alternate energy by shutting down what we need to day before we had that alternate energy. You don't shoot the horse until you have the car if you want to travel. Otherwise you end up walking.
Shut down what....WHERE????? Biden's attempt to stop new leases failed. Cut down in the Courts. Since then he has actually let new leases at a faster pace than Trump did.

A good leader would have seen this coming unlike Biden.
Who would have seen this coming? Trump? This wouldn't have come if Trump were President. This has come because of Putin's fear. Putin had nothing to fear while Trump was president. He could sit on his hands and wait and see, watch Trump undermine NATO and edge America toward withdrawing from it. Now he's afraid, now he needs to make his buffer.

Its easy to have "candid" conversations when you are going to shamelessly lie every two nanoseconds. See Mafia DONald.
Mafia Donald? I love how Donald Trump is still the center of attention over Biden, even after being out of office for over a year. What's that's say about the current administration that they have to focus on Trump?

HAHA

Mafia Donald? I love how Donald Trump is still the center of attention over Biden, even after being out of office for over a year. What's that's say about the current administration that they have to focus on Trump?

HAHA
I noted over a year ago, that the Trump haters are going to have a really hard time defending Biden, so they will continue to whine about Trump

a generic unsupported fluff of Biden that was all opinion and no fact
But not a whine about Trump. A couple more lines in there praising Biden too before anything Trump-negative.
Up your game.

Right. Putin waited for his buddy to no longer be president and a strong leader like Biden to take office so his invasion would surely fail. Now that we have cleared that up I can go back to my unicorn ranching.
If it was up to Vlad donald would still be president and Vlad would be doing the exact same thing. Donald's ass to mouth with Vlad, so why you think having Donald in office would stopped Vlad is a mystery.

Joe Biden repeatedly promised that, "unlike that evil Donald Trump, Putin knows that I'm strong, so he won't dare invade while I'm in office".
Did he? I mean you have a source for this right? A quote? Anything?

HAHA
Your reference to candid conversations was to Biden and whom?????

Shut down what....WHERE????? Biden's attempt to stop new leases failed. Cut down in the Courts.
That is some good news.

Since then he has actually let new leases at a faster pace than Trump did.

Biden Administration Continues to Shut Down Alaska’s Domestic Energy Production with “No Action” Decision​

Biden Administration Continues to Shut Down Alaska’s Domestic Energy Production with “No Action” Decision​

The list goes on and on.

I have no problem with alternate energy but don't shut down our economy with higher gas prices until the alternate energy is in place. I have no problem with solar panels on my next house. I am looking into it right now. But don't restrict oil and gas artificially raising the price of these necessities to point that I cannot afford the new house with the solar panels.

If it was up to Vlad donald would still be president and Vlad would be doing the exact same thing. Donald's ass to mouth with Vlad, so why you think having Donald in office would stopped Vlad is a mystery.
I don't think that. I know Putin did not attack Ukraine under Trump's watch. I know he di under Biden's watch. All your bias lies won't change these facts.

I don't think that. I know Putin did not attack Ukraine under Trump's watch. I know he di under Biden's watch. All your bias lies won't change these facts.
What specific actions would Trump have done differently to keep Putin out?

What exactly would Trump have done differently to keep Putin out?

Just being a strong leader instead of a senile party puppet who put America first not party was clearly enough.

Just being a strong leader instead of a senile party puppet who put America first not party was clearly enough.
Just being a strong leader is meaningless terminology. What specifically would have been different? Different policies? Different decision? What exactly?

Your reference to candid conversations was to Biden and whom?????
Not following your question ...

What I'm stating is Trump, a previous president, is getting more coverage than the current president. That's sad.

Not following your question ...

What I'm stating is Trump, a previous president, is getting more coverage than the current president. That's sad.
Hey you are the guy that put up the "candid conversations" post. You don't seem to be willing to deal with the implications of your own post. None of the rest of us are responsible for that.

Hey you are the guy that put up the "candid conversations" post. You don't seem to be willing to deal with the implications of your own post. None of the rest of us are responsible for that.
what? not following. I didn't put up any "candid conversation" thread.

The Biden are weak folks are unpatriotic scumbags who's sole existence in life is to get those liberals. complete moronic losers
Stop cutting back on oil and gas in our country. Sanction oil & gas from Russia. Use our oil and gas to supply Russia's consumers of oil with cheap oil & gas taking away the money Russia needs to continue this war.

Electric cars and infrastructure for those cars will take care of the oil price issue. And your post is the typical moronic right wing lie, like Biden is cutting off supply. Just more moronic one liners void of any reality or facts, because you people have nothing

Not when our president is doing everything he can to not let it happen.

LOL. So dumb

Back
Top Bottom