• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The fix is a done deal bank on it....

PNW Guy

CAUTION: SNARK AREA!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Go ahead vote, I mean, it is our duty right? Just don't expect it to count.

Just watch Chuck and Nancy already, giving up. Saying "nothing we can do". That's because they will DO NOTHING!!!

This election will be awarded to Trump®, regardless of vote totals. The GOP sees it's chance to install a permanent oligarchy and they mean to install it. This is a done deal, bank on it now. Bank on Martial law if anyone questions it. America is over. The grift is too expansive, if they don't do this, they get exposed. Done deal, place your bets it's a can't lose deal. Liberals, we will vote, we will outnumber them, but it won't matter and all the hope I keep hearing from our side, it's foolishly lying to ourselves.....

The Trump family is now the Royal family, and nobody will stop it....

NOBODY!

Soon it won't be legal to complain, so might as well vent while we can....

And Ruth Bader Ginsburg inadvertently revealed that secret with her wish.

'until a new president is installed'

Installed?

A President is elected, not installed.

And Ruth Bader Ginsburg inadvertently revealed that secret with her wish.

'until a new president is installed'

Installed?

A President is elected, not installed.
You'll cheer it on election day, but when Trump® starts the draft for the coming war on China (the necessary one to rally support) and they draft your kids, I can just laugh at you. Since I don't have draftable kids. Oh well, freedom isn't something your side cares about now. It will at least be small consolation watching y'all cry about it later, and cry you will....

You'll cheer it on election day, but when Trump® starts the draft for the coming war on China (the necessary one to rally support) and they draft your kids, I can just laugh at you. Since I don't have draftable kids. Oh well, freedom isn't something your side cares about now. It will at least be small consolation watching y'all cry about it later, and cry you will....
1. Your commentary has not a damn thing to do with what you quoted of me.
2. Your commentary has not a damn thing to do with reality.

Just watch Chuck and Nancy already, giving up. Saying "nothing we can do". That's because they will DO NOTHING!!!

This election will be awarded to Trump®, regardless of vote totals. The GOP sees it's chance to install a permanent oligarchy and they mean to install it. This is a done deal, bank on it now. Bank on Martial law if anyone questions it. America is over. The grift is too expansive, if they don't do this, they get exposed. Done deal, place your bets it's a can't lose deal. Liberals, we will vote, we will outnumber them, but it won't matter and all the hope I keep hearing from our side, it's foolishly lying to ourselves.....

NOBODY!

as usual your thread lack any logical sense.
the only vote that matters is the EC.

the EC is made up of 50 individual elections.
if you can't win. 50.1% then no you shouldn't be president so there is no fix.

you need to stop listening to pelosi and schumer it will rot your brain.

as usual your thread lack any logical sense.
the only vote that matters is the EC.

the EC is made up of 50 individual elections.
if you can't win. 50.1% then no you shouldn't be president so there is no fix.

you need to stop listening to pelosi and schumer it will rot your brain.
You follow a well known rotted brain and look UP to it. Yeah, you'll be feeling the pain of the fix VERY soon after the selection. I will get to laugh at you MAGAA™ fools that cheered facism into place, as your kids and grandkids get drafted for the needed nationalistic wars to come. Small consolation but it's all any of us will soon have, for the brief time that lasts.

trump is very likely to lose, and be unable to steal the election. He'll be gone. But the corrupt Supreme Court will be here for a long time.

NOBODY!

I have been thinking for a while now that I should stop posting for when this happens.

That's a pretty good Chicken Little impression.

President Trump Term 2 sounds great to me. MAGA!

President Harris sounds like a nightmare, and very, very expensive to Working Whites. I think she promised to seize $408,000 per household from working whites... well, no!

-

Back
Top Bottom