• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[NSFW] The First Honest Cable Company

[NSFW] Finally, an honest cable company advertisement:

Love it - is he single? Looking for a swinging couple? Those blue eyes and icy cerulean shirt are to die for.

Of course, I'm joking - but the way he's so honest and open, with that straight faced '**** You' is stellar.

Yep, a truly honest advertisement. Now if only all the other businesses who follow the same (or worse practices) would just follow this honest example...wouldn't our economy perform at a much better level??? ;)

Better yet, since our government follows the same "business model" I'd like them to be as honest with us as well. Then while I might still grumble about being ripped off left and right...at least I'd be certain about why! :) LOL

Last edited:
There's not one word in the Constitution requiring you to tell the truth about anything.

It was funny, but where is any of that true? Cable isn't the only game in town. There's satellite and FIOS, heck there's even old copper. I'm defending cable companies, because they do play games, but they play the games they all do.

Haha- hilarious- took me quite by surprise! :lol:

My oldest son showed this to me. He's in charge of my company's IT department. We've been having a knockdown drag out with AT&T lately about their lack of service, and slow connection to our servers for which we pay out the nose for. He emailed the AT&T sales rep the link to this video and asked him why he couldn't be this honest and just tell us the truth.

Our service was fixed less than two hours later.

Love it - is he single? Looking for a swinging couple? Those blue eyes and icy cerulean shirt are to die for.

Of course, I'm joking - but the way he's so honest and open, with that straight faced '**** You' is stellar.

I need to hire that guy. I have a few clients that need a straight talking guy to deal with them (the Feds for one). It's tiring me out. He could give me a break and handle the hard headed ones.

:lamo

That was great!

Back
Top Bottom