• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The First Debate Politics Convention

Would you be interested in attending a Debate Politics convention?

• yes

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • no

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
cnredd said:
Thanks Fred...

Now gas up the Mystery Machine and I'll go get Velma...

:rofl

Hey now, I sometimes use the phrase "gee whiz":3oops:

Is that better than "cool beans"?

Well smear with Bacon grease and call me Billo. I'll be there. I'm gonna need some security, hey Gunny. Will there be an overhead projector? Make it in Florida in the winter then everyone can have a nice warm vacation. There will be drinking, right? I mean lots of heavy drinking. Hey galen, let's share a double room, that way we won't have to go far to find the REAL party. If you see a guy in a monkey suit towing a keg on a dolly, that will be me. Oh, the possibilities are endless. Dibs on keynote speaker. Can we still invite MOTT? And Ayran? And Canuck? We're gonna need entertainment. I'll see what I can do.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Sounds great. But we need to have it in Ft.Lauderdale.

Err, I'm sorry sir, but I would not let my wife even stay at a hotel in that city!:shock:

Ivan The Terrible said:
Deegan,

Why not?

Two words.................Spring Break!:shock:

teacher said:
There will be drinking, right? I mean lots of heavy drinking. Hey galen, let's share a double room, that way we won't have to go far to find the REAL party. If you see a guy in a monkey suit towing a keg on a dolly, that will be me.

Dude,......this is just gay.

GySgt said:
Dude,......this is just gay.

So we just booked quite a few members then, great!;)

teacher said:
I'm on a laptop now and away from my "tools", but that's gonna cost ya. Just follow a certain oder and the stream of scantily clad babes pinning for my attention to said hotel room. Where you will be denied entrance.

I'm not scared, I'll help drink your beer.;)

teacher said:
I'm on a laptop now and away from my "tools", but that's gonna cost ya. Just follow a certain oder and the stream of scantily clad babes pinning for my attention to said hotel room. Where you will be denied entrance.

That was payback for the picture. However, you did claim that you and Galenrox should share a room together, enjoy some heavy drinking, and have a REAL party.

Am I wrong people?.....

GySgt said:
That was payback for the picture. However, you did claim that you and Galenrox should share a room together, enjoy some heavy drinking, and have a REAL party.

Am I wrong people?.....

I think he just knows that Galen has the dank, hence his first dibs...........;)

Ivan The Terrible said:
Hey it's not as wild as it used to be.

Well did they burn it down, and start a new?:confused:

Set the venue in New England and you'll have the #1 Conservative there to help host the event.

ptsdkid said:
Set the venue in New England and you'll have the #1 Conservative there to help host the event.

Sir, just stay close to me if you decide to come, I wouldn't want you to get hurt!;)

This would be cool.

Now I wish we had a train system in the USA that was cheap. Air tickets cost plenty.

Since I have a feeling the jam won't be held in Minnesota...

teacher said:
You are now allowed back into the basement VIP lounge. Nicely done. Lose the pink shirt.

I am not sure I can handle that rejection again teach, it's too easy to be dismissed, and my wife loves me in pink.

It's your call, but she insists I continue to be whipped!;)

Deegan said:
I am not sure I can handle that rejection again teach, it's too easy to be dismissed, and my wife loves me in pink.

It's your call, but she insists I continue to be whipped!;)

Well, if it helps you get laid, by all means. Just so long as you know better than to wear it on a fishing trip with the guys.

Besides, we have a fine collection of real mens wear available in the lounge. Yankees shirts, Giants jerseys, Knicks tank tops, Rangers sweats.

GarzaUK said:
Hey just for the hell of it, lets have it in London!!

Can't...

Most of us are white and of European decent so we'll stick out like sore thumbs...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom