• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The first ________?

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If Hillary does win as the first female president, what do you think Bill's title should be?

First man?

First gentleman?

If Hillary does win as the first female president, what do you think Bill's title should be?

First man?

First gentleman?

Gentleman is a bit of a stretch.

I hate to even think of him back in the White House.

President consort.

First Willey

He should be called ex-President Clinton...to differentiate him from the Clinton holding office.

The "first lady" calculus will not apply during Hillary's tenure.

First man?

First gentleman?

Slick Willie the First

He should be called ex-President Clinton...to differentiate him from the Clinton holding office.

Boo! If the wives of presidents are First Ladies, then the husband of the president should get some sort of title, even if they are an ex-president.

First man?

First gentleman?

He may not be much of a gentleman but odds are the equivalent title to First Lady would be First Gentleman. And I expect comedians to have a field day with it if Hillary is elected.

Nope. I refuse to call him anything other than the "First Man Hoe".

When addressing a person who has had a political career you address their highest office or most important title.
I think Bill would have more fondness for his ex presidency status than still being Hillary's hubband.

First man?

First gentleman?

I'm surprised, in the ultra-PC United States, there hasn't been a push to take gender out of the title and simply make all holders of the "office" First Spouse.

I'm equally surprised that in the ultra-PC United States you'd still have an office that is dedicated to the "lesser" spouse that isn't on any ballot.

If it happens to be Bill Clinton, I have many names for what he should be called but none of them seem suitable for this website.

I'm surprised, in the ultra-PC United States, there hasn't been a push to take gender out of the title and simply make all holders of the "office" First Spouse.

I'm equally surprised that in the ultra-PC United States you'd still have an office that is dedicated to the "lesser" spouse that isn't on any ballot.

If it happens to be Bill Clinton, I have many names for what he should be called but none of them seem suitable for this website.

Spouse? Wouldn't that be derogatory to those not married?

How about First life parter?

Kobe should have gotten this one.

of course it will the the First Dude.

The first cheater in chief

Official Food Taster

Back
Top Bottom