• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The first ________?

You seem to think that denying and attacking me is somehow going to get you out of this, but, sorry, it won't.

Trust me Frank, I won't be asking you to substantiate anything, but that is one really STRANGE post. Why the **** should I be ready to submit anything to you since you have stated in really big letter that YOU NEVER even look at anything that hasn't been produced by Hilary and her morons. It would be a huge waste of time and bandwidth.

What you now need to absorb, is that your opinion is now absolutely worthless. Anything you have to say is propaganda from Clinton Corp.

I didn't say that you asked me to substantiate anything. That was directed to Grim.

You guys have your panties in a wad because you realize Hillary Clinton most likely is going to be elected president in November.

Too bad you are bothered by that...although it is fun to watch how you handle your upset.

Well...next time you ask me to substantiate my assertions...

...you really should have some assertions to offer.

It's too bad the candidate you support, is the most corrupt, dishonest and inept nominee (likely) in American history... Must make you feel good to lower yourself to that level in the name of partisan politics.

Here's another video you can ignore. It's a fact check on Hillary done a few days ago by Jake Tapper.

It's too bad the candidate you support, is the most corrupt, dishonest and inept nominee (likely) in American history... Must make you feel good to lower yourself to that level in the name of partisan politics.

Here's another video you can ignore. It's a fact check on Hillary done a few days ago by Jake Tapper.

Next time you ask anyone to substantiate their assertions...

Otherwise you look foolish.

Next time you ask anyone to substantiate their assertions...

Otherwise you look foolish.

Is that your way of burying your head in the sand and pretending the person you support isn't a corrupt liar?

How does it feel to sacrifice your integrity and your dignity in the name of partisan politics?

Is that your way of burying your head in the sand and pretending the person you support isn't a corrupt liar?

How does it feel to sacrifice your integrity and your dignity in the name of partisan politics?

Like I said...if you are going to ask someone to substantiate their assertions...you really should have some assertions for them to substantiate.

To pretend that stuff you made up are "their assertions"...calls into question your own integrity. Perhaps that is where you ought to focus, rather than on Hillary Clinton's.

Like I said...if you are going to ask someone to substantiate their assertions...you really should have some assertions for them to substantiate.

To pretend that stuff you made up are "their assertions"...calls into question your own integrity. Perhaps that is where you ought to focus, rather than on Hillary Clinton's.

Wow, you can't face up to the truth... But I understand that lying to yourself must be required in order to support such a morally corrupt individual to lead the nation.

You know, uninformed and stupid voters I can understand, because they don't know any better... but people like you who support Hillary knowing damned well what that woman is, I have 0 respect or understanding for. I mean to knowingly support such a morally vapid woman like that, makes you... well...

Wow, you can't face up to the truth... But I understand that lying to yourself must be required in order to support such a morally corrupt individual to lead the nation.

You know, uninformed and stupid voters I can understand, because they don't know any better... but people like you who support Hillary knowing damned well what that woman is, I have 0 respect or understanding for. I mean to knowingly support such a morally vapid woman like that, makes you... well...

We are not talking about what you respect (frankly I do not respect your opinions of what is worthy of respect)...or who I do or do not support.

You asked me for substantiation of my assertions...and I asked you "What assertions."

You have not been able to come up with any assertions you want me to substantiate...and do not have the integrity to simply acknowledge that you cannot.

A lecture from you on integrity is like a lecture in how to stay slim from Chris Chistie.

Oh...and when Hillary Clinton becomes president...Bill Clinton should continue to be referred to as Mr. President.

We are not talking about what you respect (frankly I do not respect your opinions of what is worthy of respect)...or who I do or do not support.

You asked me for substantiation of my assertions...and I asked you "What assertions."

You have not been able to come up with any assertions you want me to substantiate...and do not have the integrity to simply acknowledge that you cannot.

A lecture from you on integrity is like a lecture in how to stay slim from Chris Chistie.

Oh...and when Hillary Clinton becomes president...Bill Clinton should continue to be referred to as Mr. President.

classic smack right there
kudos!

Back
Top Bottom