• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Firearm That Ends The Debate Over Gun Control

When I saw the tittle my brain was at a quote I found in a movie in the last week though I could not tell you which one...."A bullet solves everything"

Carry On.

Advocating suicide?

Advocating suicide?

I Have been thinking a lot on that subject for a few years..... about how so many do it now, even 9 year olds after an ego bump....and Old boomers who decide to conduct their last MEMEMEMEMEMEME! act.....

I think about how women are so bad at it that they have to be playing a lot of them....starved for attention as they are....

I wonder if I would ever be interested in doing it...

I Have been thinking a lot on that subject for a few years..... about how so many do it now, even 9 year olds after an ego bump....and Old boomers who decide to conduct their last MEMEMEMEMEMEME! act.....

I think about how women are so bad at it that they have to be playing a lot of them....starved for attention as they are....

I wonder if I would ever be interested in doing it...

Whatever you decide, don't believe it solves anything. It can't.

Whatever you decide, don't believe it solves anything. It can't.

Unnecessary suffering at the clear end of a life I am not sure I must abide.

I am thinking about it.

Here is a video on the firearm that ends the debate over gun control.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaS5TV-ZPxw

What is it with you people and your certainty that a youtube video that you found when you were drunk on a Friday night going to end all debates? This video was so incoherent it makes me want to guess what alcohol or drug you were on when you watched it and thought it made sense.

Sorry, I'm a Second Amendment supporter, but I got bored listening to a long-winded sales pitch that still hadn't ended after 10 minutes.

If it takes that long to even start to get to the alleged point (fighting gun control), then it's not worth waiting for. :coffeepap:

Unnecessary suffering at the clear end of a life I am not sure I must abide.

I am thinking about it.

It's an ending, no dispute, but it's no a solution laddy.

Whaddayaknow. We're not debating gun control. Maybe the OP was correct.

Back
Top Bottom