• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Final Insult is Yet to Come

Xelor

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
yq-gb-03122018_2x0001_2x.jpg

Watching the coverage of George H.W. Bush's funerary events, it struck me that one day, Donald Trump's corpse will receive the same honors. Few realizations sicken me so.

Watching the coverage of George H.W. Bush's funerary events, it struck me that one day, Donald Trump's corpse will receive the same honors. Few realizations sicken me so.

Too bad isn't it that you are not ashamed to admit it.

When his time comes he will be accorded the dignity of the office he holds/held. That's just the way it is and should be.

He will finally get the parade he so desires.......

;)

39878782_10217649023523123_1617804710276759552_n.jpg

The way he is digging now he may wind up being buried alive.

Sean Hannity will give the tearful eulogy to a half-empty room.

Trump has burned his bridges. He won't be mourned or shown much respect outside of obligation.

I'm disgusted that you would exploit this touching photograph at the most somber of times because you simply can't resist slamming the current President. You are going to have legit opportunities and can even create a bash-Trump thread every day, but did you have to do this?

I have heard that very few people have had the honor of having had their casket placed in the Capitol building for viewing by the public to pay their respects.

I doubt that President Trump will get that honor when he passes away, especially if he is impeached (and convicted).

I do not remember: Did Richard Nixon (who was also hated by many people) get that honor?

The totally unhinged reaction to President Trump by so-called "liberals" (in the media, academia, and the entertainment industry) has been disgraceful. They should be ashamed of themselves, but -- sadly -- they are proud of the unprecedented animosity that they have created during the last two years.

Somehow their despicable behavior is going to come back to bite them in the butt.

I do not know in what way, of course.

But one does, indeed, reap what one sows.

The late President Bush is truly being honored. To quote the SonofDaedulus, Donald Trump will only be buried by obligation. Take heart of that. Donald Trump is not even a tenth of the man that George H.W. Bush was.

I'm disgusted that you would exploit this touching photograph at the most somber of times because you simply can't resist slamming the current President. You are going to have legit opportunities and can even create a bash-Trump thread every day, but did you have to do this?

it was an apt juxtaposition
one that elevates president bush by comparison

that you disdain the thread but also opt to add to it does cause question about the true 'depth' and 'genuiness' of your concern

I have heard that very few people have had the honor of having had their casket placed in the Capitol building for viewing by the public to pay their respects.

I doubt that President Trump will get that honor when he passes away, especially if he is impeached (and convicted).

I do not remember: Did Richard Nixon (who was also hated by many people) get that honor?

The totally unhinged reaction to President Trump by so-called "liberals" (in the media, academia, and the entertainment industry) has been disgraceful. They should be ashamed of themselves, but -- sadly -- they are proud of the unprecedented animosity that they have created during the last two years.

Somehow their despicable behavior is going to come back to bite them in the butt.

I do not know in what way, of course.

But one does, indeed, reap what one sows.

Red:
No. (Who has lain in state at Capitol? Here is the answer.)

Blue:
I do not speak for Liberals, but for myself, I assure you pride engenders no deeds, words, feelings or thoughts I have regarding anything to do with Donald Trump.

Last edited:
At Clinton's service there will be topless go go dancers in cages on each side of the coffin that's draped in a stained blue dress.

Obama will have the Kenyan flag laid over his coffin.

Nosensical partisan politics is fun

Some members -- unsurprisingly, apparent or avowed conservatives and/or Trumpkins -- seem to think this thread is about politics. It is not. It is about character.

I fully expect those individuals to proffer retorts that asperse me rather than discussing the contrast in the character exhibited by the current POTUS and that of the one whom the nation now mourns.

Last edited:

Personally, I find it to be a rather disturbing and disheartening commentary on the state of politics in this country that even the death of GHW Bush ends up being more about Trump than it is about Bush to so many people not just on this site but in the media as well.

;)

39878782_10217649023523123_1617804710276759552_n.jpg

The way he is digging now he may wind up being buried alive.
Ok I have a really dark sense of humor and even as an avid trump supporter that gave me a chuckle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Some members -- unsurprisingly, apparent or avowed conservatives and/or Trumpkins -- seem to think this thread is about politics. It is not. It is about character.

Its more about the lack of character. Using a very heart warming photo to get a cheap dig in on a president illustrates the lacking pretty well.

I TOTALLY agree that it's about character.

Many of you appear unequipped to throw the first stone in regards to character per your unhinged writings..

it was an apt juxtaposition
one that elevates president bush by comparison

that you disdain the thread but also opt to add to it does cause question about the true 'depth' and 'genuiness' of your concern

Doesn't approve of the OP and says so. What a paradox. :roll:

Doesn't approve of the OP and says so. What a paradox. :roll:

chastises the creation of a thread as inappropriate and then repeatedly participates in it :roll:

Not necessarily Nixon didn't get to lie in state...did he?

Not necessarily Nixon didn't get to lie in state...did he?

for trump it would be redundant

because he has already lied in state after state

rimshot drum crash.gif
thank yew, thank yew very much
try the veal

chastises the creation of a thread as inappropriate and then repeatedly participates in it :roll:

I was responding to the notification that you had quoted me. I apologize for my earlier courtesy. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom