• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Fed's 'hidden agenda' behind money-printing

What matters are the bailouts and infusion of capital in 2008. This insane inflation due to the infusion of capital plus the inflationary monetary system that we are in, brews risk of hyperinflation.

Production crawling to a halt brews the risk of hyperinflation.

LOL !!

Yea right. I'm supposed to give anything you say credibillity when you took two days to Google that the FED, since 2008 has been paying banks interest on their REQUIRED and excess reserves.
This is just another in a long series of incredible errors built upon incredible errors. Your first error was taking a faulty thread on how the FED does NOT totally control interest rates...to a thread about your creating a guessing game about excess reserves.

Your second error is not being able to tell time. You started your tangent guessing game on the 26th. I solved your stupid riddle on the 26th.

Get a calendar, for f*ck's sake.

And now you're saying they've added all this liquidity just in case their (sic) is aa (sic) run on the banks ? 5 years in and you're claiming there still might be a run on the banks ?
Wow, lets see....they were REQUIRED to do so...because yes, dear Fen, THERE is still a possibility because of WORLDWIDE economic instability. But then I'm sure a default by the GOP would bring greater stability, as that is what some of their more extremist members in congress believe.

Because the policies are the same.
I'm sorry....where have you been a champion of more regulation of the private banks? I thought the whole problem was with the GSE's?

Or are you taking about US economic reforms? Remind me again of how you want proactive fiscal policy by the federal govt to bring more stability to the US macroeconomy...Mr. Libertarian.

If you don't like the LACK of real, effective policy to counter the runaway capitalism of private banks.....I don't know what to say other than you should be VERY happy with the lack of reform legislation. But then you did just get your message sort of mixed up.

I'll let you have a second swing at that flub.

Oh and by no means are they manipulating interest rates....
Ah, straw! Was there a claim by me that the FED does NOT effect interest rates?

No there wasn't....but then when you have nothing to offer but lies, diversions and tangents...straw is nice change of pace when sort of getting back to the topic of the op.

This is just another in a long series of incredible errors built upon
incredible errors. Your first error was taking a faulty thread on how the FED does NOT totally control interest rates...to a thread about your creating a guessing game about excess reserves.

Your second error is not being able to tell time. You started your tangent guessing game on the 26th. I solved your stupid riddle on the 26th.

Get a calendar, for f*ck's sake.

Wow, lets see....they were REQUIRED to do so...because yes, dear Fen, THERE is still a possibility because of WORLDWIDE economic instability. But then I'm sure a default by the GOP would bring greater stability, as that is what some of their more extremist members in congress believe.

I'm sorry....where have you been a champion of more regulation of the private banks? I thought the whole problem was with the GSE's?

Or are you taking about US economic reforms? Remind me again of how you want proactive fiscal policy by the federal govt to bring more stability to the US macroeconomy...Mr. Libertarian.

If you don't like the LACK of real, effective policy to counter the runaway capitalism of private banks.....I don't know what to say other than you should be VERY happy with the lack of reform legislation. But then you did just get your message sort of mixed up.

I'll let you have a second swing at that flub.

Ah, straw! Was there a claim by me that the FED does NOT effect interest rates?

No there wasn't....but then when you have nothing to offer but lies, diversions and tangents...straw is nice change of pace when sort of getting back to the topic of the op.

Yes 5 years in with team Barry and there still so much " world economic instability" ....

How about we let the GROWN-UPS take over ?

Nah....I like to watch Barry do dumb s*** like shut down the Amber Alert website...for a day.

Yes 5 years in with team Barry and there still so much " world economic instability" ....

How about we let the GROWN-UPS take over ?

Nah....I like to watch Barry do dumb s*** like shut down the Amber Alert website...for a day.
...and when you run out of diversions, time telling errors and false narratives.....there is nothing else but more intellectual dishonesty and diversions and false narratives.

Did you get that calendar yet?

Your arguments are beyond useless, they have succumbed to meaninglessness.
But....carry on.

...and when you run out of
diversions, time telling errors and false narratives.....there is nothing else but more intellectual dishonesty and diversions and false narratives.

Did you get that calendar yet?

Your arguments are beyond useless, they have succumbed to meaninglessness.
But....carry on.

What ?!

LOL....

They're only "meaningless" because they contradict your perpetual mitigations, your excuses, your 5 year old blame and your hopeless explanations of a failed Presidency in motion.

I can't believe you actually thought I was talking about ALL RESERVES in the firt place. From now on I'll be RREEAAALL specific, ok !

But hey, that ole economy is going to pick right up at any second, right !?

And unprecedented and destructive Fed policies are soon to stop, just as soon as that economy turns the corner....which should be any second now.......yep.....any second...

Man I can hardly wait. You guys have been parroting that nonsense for almost 5 years now and your acclamations of recovery have about as much legitimacy as the latest Big Foot sighting.

Face it, you people are in perpetual damage control, constantly defending one disaster after another.

Your rhetoric surpassed pure partisan clap trap long ago. Now, its a open window into a absolutely distorted reality.

For the price of a bit of humility, you people could break free from this daily justification of failure.

Back
Top Bottom