• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The FBI is ready to indict Hillary Clinton ...................

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Breaking: FBI Will Make A HUGE Move Against Hillary Rodham Clinton
This is bombshell announcement! Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-TX) just shared damning news for Hillary Clinton on The Steve Malzberg Show just now:

The FBI is ready to indict Hillary Clinton and if its recommendation isn’t followed by the U.S. attorney general, the agency’s investigators plan to blow the whistle and go public with their findings, former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay tells Newsmax TV.

“I have friends that are in the FBI and they tell me they’re ready to indict,” DeLay said Monday on “The Steve Malzberg Show.”

“They’re ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they’re going public.”

Clinton is under FBI investigation for her use of a private server to conduct confidential government business while she was secretary of state. But some Republicans fear any FBI recommendation that hurts Clinton will be squashed by the Obama administration.
DeLay, a Texas Republican and Washington Times radio host, said:

“One way or another either she’s going to be indicted and that process begins, or we try her in the public eye with her campaign. One way or another she’s going to have to face these charges.”

Team Hillary is already admitting this will likely happen. Amazingly, the Clinton campaign has been busy accusing Obama’s intelligence Inspector General, Charles

SEE VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ozxpD4i1c&feature=player_embedded

ALSO SEE:
http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/710813

In my daily perusal of the news and other interesting items on the Internet……

I came across this item Politics Archives - AnonHQ Archive - AnonHQ as original source…………. and the citation source based on a Newsmax story dated Jan.25,20016 and reprinted April 1, 2016 …………

I check the Google news and found no reference to the subject………………… Now the sources are of question and e from RR leaning media sources………But as the Enquirer is a times correct I am submitting this item for your “Breaking” News file…………….

I believe to news reports are more of RW wishful thinking rather than fact………

Not this **** again... Someone wake me up when there is an actual indictment.

This is bombshell announcement! Former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay (R-TX) just shared damning news for Hillary Clinton on The Steve Malzberg Show just now:

The FBI is ready to indict Hillary Clinton and if its recommendation isn’t followed by the U.S. attorney general, the agency’s investigators plan to blow the whistle and go public with their findings, former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay tells Newsmax TV.

“I have friends that are in the FBI and they tell me they’re ready to indict,” DeLay said Monday on “The Steve Malzberg Show.”

“They’re ready to recommend an indictment and they also say that if the attorney general does not indict, they’re going public.”

Come back to me when the documents are leaked or the indictment is filed. I'll be giddy with joy if Hillary gets caught for being corrupt, but I'm not interested until this is something more than a right-wing delusion.

Come back to me when the documents are leaked or the indictment is filed. I'll be giddy with joy if Hillary gets caught for being corrupt, but I'm not interested until this is something more than a right-wing delusion.

I seriously doubt I will be posting that RW dream back to you.......

This article is from January........................................................................................................................

So, Clinton is going to be indicted, Trump is unelectable, and Cruz is losing the nomination. I guess that leaves us with Sanders, then.

Why do you ask this question?..............

Didn't you bother to read for comprehension?

I was legitimately curious, that is no excuse for immature and snarky insinuations.

Clinton is under FBI investigation for her use of a private server to conduct confidential government business while she was secretary of state. But some Republicans fear any FBI recommendation that hurts Clinton will be squashed by the Obama administration.

“One way or another either she’s going to be indicted and that process begins, or we try her in the public eye with her campaign. One way or another she’s going to have to face these charges.”

Team Hillary is already admitting this will likely happen. Amazingly, the Clinton campaign has been busy accusing Obama’s intelligence Inspector General, Charles

SEE VIDEO:

ALSO SEE:

I came across this item Politics Archives - AnonHQ Archive - AnonHQ as original source…………. and the citation source based on a Newsmax story dated Jan.25,20016 and reprinted April 1, 2016 …………

I check the Google news and found no reference to the subject………………… Now the sources are of question and e from RR leaning media sources………But as the Enquirer is a times correct I am submitting this item for your “Breaking” News file…………….

Tom Delay?

If and when charges are laid, let me know. In the meantime I have some paint I need to watch dry.

Sanders would crush Trump like the little pimple he is.

I have left-over food in my refrigerator that could beat Trump. Look, at best, in the greatest feat ever say he gets half the men. That leaves 75% of the nation that hates him with the possible exception of some very stupid women.

SEE VIDEO:

ALSO SEE:

I thought DeLay was behind bars. When did that criminal scumbag get out?

Why are some people incapable of using real sources? Don't they find it suspect that their greatest wishes only seem to be sustained in blogs and fifth string websites?

Hillary's screwed either way.

Love how her supporters think that Americans WANT to vote for a corrupt elitist establishment Politician who just got away with numerous felonies that would land the average American in prison for decades.

You know because establishment is all the rage these days .....:roll:.....and a establishment Politician who is literally above the law ?

But then again she may be indicted. Can't decide which would be worse for her campaign.

Sanders would crush Trump like the little pimple he is.

How is he going to do that when Hillary is going to get the democrat nomination. Most democrats would support Hillary over Sanders if she were sitting in jail at the time.:lol:

I have left-over food in my refrigerator that could beat Trump. Look, at best, in the greatest feat ever say he gets half the men. That leaves 75% of the nation that hates him with the possible exception of some very stupid women.

You overestimate the intelligence of the average voter. The average democrat would vote for Hillary if she were sitting in jail and the average republican would vote for Trump if said he would raise taxes to fund his 401K.:lamo

hillary got nailed by 'the hammer'

Back
Top Bottom