• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Far Left is "...far more viscious and personal... than anything on the right..."

Re: The Far Left is "...far more viscious and personal... than anything on the right.

Good for you, Zimmer, use a guy who is scared of people wearing "muslim garb" to support your argument!

What'll you think of next, monkeys flinging their own poop? :lol:
Well, another who did not watch the vids and obviously doesn't know the story... as
The Far Left is "...far more viscious and personal... than anything on the right.
is from the same guy who said he feared folks wearing Muslim Garb, and is the thrust of the OP.

Let's see. Muslims have been responsible for scores of terror attacks and a journalist says he fears folks wearing "muslim garb". Strange? I don't think so.

He gets fired for it! No... he got fired because they wanted him, a FOX NEWS dude... out.

But, I understand...

Last edited:
Re: The Far Left is "...far more viscious and personal... than anything on the right.

You know (from having conversations with people at my school - not just online about this) I wonder if I'm the only one who does NOT accept anything said on tv as being 'part of a discussion' or 'just a conversation between us two people'

If it is being broadcast on tv in which thousands or millions watch and just LISTEN worldwide - it is not *just* a conversation. It is not *just* a casual or heated discussion.

It is public speaking, an interview, reporting or commentary and things of that ilk - it is NOT like "you and me talking at the bus stop" . . and so, no, it is not held to the same casual standard.

Back
Top Bottom