• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The False Speech of Kamala.

Dorftirol

Reaction score
The Democrats and the media have created a hate situation against the Republicans.

Violent demonstrations by anarchist democratic.

There is no racism of Trump, the wall and immigration control serves to protect the country.

The speech of Kamala is false and hypocritical, A LIAR.

Obama wants to control the nation and is bad and false to Americans.

Only Republicans with Trump can guarantee prosperity and security

Last edited:
Is there a website I can go to for the translation of this?

The Democrats and the media have created a hate situation against the Republicans.

There is no racism of Trump, the wall and immigration control serves to protect the country.

Kamala’s speech is false and hypocritical, a liar.

FYI Obama is no longer president

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Perfect example of an incoherent post that just strives to throw bumper sticker idiocy **** against the wall and hope it sticks. This folks, IS the typical Trump supporter.

His fingerprints are all over this election and the corruption in the last.

Idiotic conspiracy theories are in another part of this board, see your ass to that spot. Your nonsense and idiotic conspiracy comments are worthless drivel. Thank you for demonstrating the thought process of the typical Trump supporter. :lamo

TrumPutin Talking points — not even worthy of a GRU Ru$$ian troll farm

His fingerprints are all over this election and the corruption in the last.

Qpublicans have gone off the Abyss on the south rim of the Grand Canyon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Perfect example of an incoherent post that just strives to throw bumper sticker idiocy **** against the wall and hope it sticks. This folks, IS the typical Trump supporter.

what's sad is it works. i know people it works on. some are in my extended family.

Idiotic conspiracy theories are in another part of this board, see your ass to that spot. Your nonsense and idiotic conspiracy comments are worthless drivel. Thank you for demonstrating the thought process of the typical Trump supporter. :lamo

Me thinks you [and yours] get way too emotional when someone calls your boys out.

Obama is no longer President, and the rest of your OP is nothing more than bumper sticker rhetoric.

How do you say: RUSSIAN TROLL POST... Designed to play on the shallow minds of the Right Winger Mentality.

The only thing such a post is good for is, Another, Early Morning JOKE.... for Forum Members.... to start the day with a laugh.

Last edited:
Me thinks you [and yours] get way too emotional when someone calls your boys out.

I know you and yours post idiotic bumper sticker comments that aren't based in reality and when you and yours are asked to actually PROVE your comments, you deflect and scurry away back into the dark. So let's just skip to the point you scurry back into the dark because you obviously can't prove any of your points and your deflections are idiotic, moronic, and boring.

what's sad is it works. i know people it works on. some are in my extended family.

I feel for you. My in-laws are the same. My wife had to distance herself from them recently because of the way they treat others.

Is there a website I can go to for the translation of this?

Translation:
"Kamala said something mean about Trump, and I didn't like it"

lol

Not the biggest Kamala fan, but I think that through her, Trump may end up getting a taste of his own medicine.

The Russian are at it again... some of them set up profiles over the past year or so.... and now they come with their antics.....
Some of them have been working their program since before 2016...

So, its time for people to be alert, as People should be aware of how to spot these things.

Thumbsdown2.jpg

Democrats not good. They not good american like me. I a ok american. I love to watch car go round track in nascar. Boy it sure warm here in America where I write this post from

Translation:
"Kamala said something mean about Trump, and I didn't like it"

lol

Not the biggest Kamala fan, but I think that through her, Trump may end up getting a taste of his own medicine.

I just watched what Trump said yesterday. His segment about how Kamala was nasty to Joe Biden and he cannot understand how Joe chose someone who was so disrespectful to him shows a lot about Trump's character. Of course he cannot understand it. He has to attack anyone who says anything bad about him; he is incapable of setting aside differences and working with people toward common goals. His lack of decorum and diplomacy is why he has often failed as President.

I know you and yours post idiotic bumper sticker comments that aren't based in reality and when you and yours are asked to actually PROVE your comments, you deflect and scurry away back into the dark. So let's just skip to the point you scurry back into the dark because you obviously can't prove any of your points and your deflections are idiotic, moronic, and boring.

Funny cause I see you deflecting.

Kamala Was a Cop. Black People Knew It First. – Mother Jones.

Back
Top Bottom