• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The False Speech of Kamala.

Trumpkins do seem to be short a few chromosomes.

Fewer chromosomes are exactly what Q wants, it helps purify the cells

Q 2024

The Democrats and the media have created a hate situation against the Republicans.

Violent demonstrations by anarchist democratic.

There is no racism of Trump, the wall and immigration control serves to protect the country.

The speech of Kamala is false and hypocritical, A LIAR.

Obama wants to control the nation and is bad and false to Americans.

Only Republicans with Trump can guarantee prosperity and security

When I read things like this, I think of someone saying "only Hitler can save the Jews". It's just so crazily wrong it defies a response.

Electing Democrats is not "anarchy". In fact, electing trump, a sociopath narcissist whose only agenda is to help himself, which includes supporting the plutocrats, with his massive incompetence removing all the competent people from government and leaving a record number of positions unfilled - so almost everything is either empty or an incompetent corrupt crony - is a lot closer to anarchy, the most anarchy we've ever had, and it shows with the virus.

The Democrats and the media have created a hate situation against the Republicans.

There is no racism of Trump, the wall and immigration control serves to protect the country.

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Translation: I just made all of this up.

I just watched what Trump said yesterday. His segment about how Kamala was nasty to Joe Biden and he cannot understand how Joe chose someone who was so disrespectful to him shows a lot about Trump's character. Of course he cannot understand it. He has to attack anyone who says anything bad about him; he is incapable of setting aside differences and working with people toward common goals.

Actually, I disagree. There is some truth to that, he carries petty grudges a lot, but look at people like Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham calling him horrible and accurate things before he as elected, but then they're sycophants after the election, where they praise each other and work together on the common goal of corrupt Republican plutocracy. He might feel differently about the VP slot; Pence has never attacked him I know of.

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Dah. I drink Budweiser beer like good American. Then I put out Confederate flag and eat grits.

Translation: I just made all of this up.

If there's one thing we'll see, it's that Kamala will be in full attack mode, Trump is going to get back what he's been dishing out for 4 years. I don't know if the Trumpeteers and the Cultists can handle that. Trump certainly will be unable to handle it.

Actually, I disagree. There is some truth to that, he carries petty grudges a lot, but look at people like Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham calling him horrible and accurate things before he as elected, but then they're sycophants after the election, where they praise each other and work together on the common goal of corrupt Republican plutocracy. He might feel differently about the VP slot; Pence has never attacked him I know of.

Fair point. I do wonder how much of it may depend on the person's gender.

I feel for you. My in-laws are the same. My wife had to distance herself from them recently because of the way they treat others.

i bet a ton of sane people are having to distance themselves from Trump voters at the moment. many are just friggin crazy.

Why do Trump's supporters always want to talk about Democrats? Why do Trump supporters avoid Trump? On the front page of the forum there is not one thread begun by a Trump follower concerning Trump. They only talk about Democrats. Why is that?

I think it is only fair that Trump's supporters give some attention to Trump. So, let's discuss what Trump has done. After all, he is the President.

Yesterday the U.K. counted 20 dead from the coronavirus, Germany, eight dead; South Korea, one dead; Spain, zero; France, 17 dead; Germany, eight dead; Italy, ten dead; and Canada, 15 dead.

Yesterday 1,247 Americans lost their lives to the coronavirus. Coronavirus Update (Live): 20,947,475 Cases and 749,946 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

"They are dying. That's true. And you -- it is what it is," Trump said.

This has been Trump's reaction to the Covid-19 pandemic.

The coronavirus will weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”

“It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”

If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths. [The virus death toll currently stands at 168,992.]

“Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”

The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.” The U.S. has averaged over 1,000 deaths a day for the past sixteen days.

The pandemic is “getting under control.”

And this whopper. “99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”

Trump has been at the helm of the greatest economy the world has ever known. Don't believe it? Check with Trump. "The United States is in the midst of an economic boom the likes of which the world has never seen before," told the Post in January of this year.

Because of his false optimism and habitual fantasies, because of his inability to react for two months when the virus threatened, because he refuses to accept bad news, Trump has run the greatest economy in the world's history into the ground. The US economy shrank by an annualized 32.9 percent in the second quarter of 2020. It is the biggest contraction ever, pushing the economy into a recession as the coronavirus pandemic forced many businesses including restaurants, cafes, stores and factories to close. Thirty million Americans are unemployed, and the National Debt is exploding as the federal government tries in vain to help the American people challenged by both a pandemic and unemployment.

Put a different way, if Putin had managed to install an FSB (successor to the KGB) agent in the White House, that agent could not do nearly as well as Trump (from Putin's point of view).

Trump has caused serious destruction to our country, and it will take years to undo the damage he has done.

Putin is extremely pleased with his choice.

Last edited:
Obama and a lot of Democrats are racist against the really Americans.

Obama and a lot of Democrats are racist against the really Americans.

Russian troll farm slow today. Oh wait...mean me in house in America sharing opinion

Back
Top Bottom