• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Failure of the Multiculturalism experiment in France

I think that we have zones, where it might not be smart to go either.

Sure we do, in parts of Chicago, Detroit, Watts, East LA, Philly, Atlanta, Albuquerque and some parts of Michigan, outside Detroit.

warm-up time, eh wot?

Did the Christian Broadcasting Network miss it or has it gone necrophiliac? (can't determine any date of issue on the vid)
In January 2015, after the Charlie Hebdo shooting, several items on Fox News labeled the ZUS as "Islamic no-go zones". French media agencies denied these claims. After complaints Fox News issued an apology, saying that there was "no credible information to support the assertion there are specific areas in these countries that exclude individuals based solely on their religion.

Sure we do, in parts of Chicago, Detroit, Watts, East LA, Philly, Atlanta, Albuquerque and some parts of Michigan, outside Detroit.
Southern Oregon?:2razz:

Generation Identitaire my bloody foot.

The local Nazi youth movement. Rabidly anti-semitic while they're at it.

Another Mickey-Fail cluttering up the Europe forum :roll:

Southern Oregon?:2razz:

This is God's country, where most folks are Conservative and tote a gun. Black folks are about 0.000000010 of a percent. Hispanics, slightly higher. :2razz:

Muslims? Not here.

Generation Identitaire my bloody foot.

The local Nazi youth movement. Rabidly anti-semitic while they're at it.

Another Mickey-Fail cluttering up the Europe forum :roll:

I see you are still in denial of the Truth.

Except France has never pursued a policy of multiculturalism. They are and have always been assimilationists. They ban segregated schools, women wearing the veil, religion in schools, insist on French-only language in public administration. So what features of multicultural social policy do you think the French are pursuing?

Nice the way your YT report portrays the far-right Génération Identitaire movement as some kind of defence force for whites terrorised by immigrants, ignoring it's campaigns of violent actions, and protests against Muslims and Jews. The mass eating of pork in front of mosques and synagogues is particularly emblematic of their schtick.

France does indeed have many problems in the field of race and community relations. How ironic that you are trying to tar multiculturalism as a failure using the example of the European country that has most robustly rejected multicultural theory and practice. So, this would be a thread on the "Failure of the Assimilationist experiment in France".

This is God's country, where most folks are Conservative and tote a gun. Black folks are about 0.000000010 of a percent. Hispanics, slightly higher.

"God" is a white gun toting conservative?

"God" is a white gun toting conservative?
You bet he is! Certainly in Southern Oregon.

Something for everybody in the concept, to my cats it's me.

To me it's Eric Clapton. Well, nearly.:mrgreen:

This is God's country, where most folks are Conservative and tote a gun. Black folks are about 0.000000010 of a percent. Hispanics, slightly higher. :2razz:

So does God just like white gun-totin' Conservatives more so than anybody else?

So does God just like white gun-totin' Conservatives more so than anybody else?

So much so that he gave his only begotten gun...

You bet he is! Certainly in Southern Oregon.

Southern Oregon features quite large in the Old AND New Testament I hear, all those prophets and their guns sure showed them evil Mesopotamians and Romans when they got "ornery"

~ To me it's Eric Clapton. Well, nearly.:mrgreen:

Peter Koff Koff Green...

So much so that he gave his only begotten gun...
Ouch!
Southern Oregon features quite large in the Old AND New Testament I hear, all those prophets and their guns sure showed them evil Mesopotamians and Romans when they got "ornery"
Dat's really where Joshua shot the battle o' Jereejoh
Peter Koff Koff Green...
Don't get me started, I could tell you about my life.:mrgreen:

So it is Blacks you have a problem with, noted. That said I would point out that the black "culture" you seem to dislike was developed here in the good old USA. Me thinks you are using the would multiculturalism to hide the word race, meaning you are against race mixing, meaning ......

They should have civilized those extraneous people before adopting them, this is almost identical to the situation when you bring prehistorical people to Ancient Rome. Most of Muslim countries are underdeveloped or got stuck in 10th century due to deserts, lack of water and resources. In fact all there is in most of Muslim territories are people brainwashed with Islam(of course, not taking into consideration the Gulf states that possess oil reserves, and hence cash). And that's because there's no other way to control all those crowds of bipedal monkeys than to subdue their will by at least some sort of restraint. It's no problem if women or children come to Europe(although they usually face problems of adapting economically), but when full-grown brainwashed males emerge in Europe a problem emerges - they can't be rewired psychologically since it's almost impossible for them to restructure their ethics system.

Muslims? Not here.

thanks a lot - you answered me some "why" questions

here in Germany most deep right wing foreigner hating people live in the east - where aktually nearly no foreigners live

switzerland had a votum some time ago to make it harder for foreigners to live their - the Kantons wich voted in vast majority to minimize or ban foreign people living their where those where none live

it´s the fear of the unknown - seems quite normal :p ;)

thanks a lot - you answered me some "why" questions

here in Germany most deep right wing foreigner hating people live in the east - where aktually nearly no foreigners live

switzerland had a votum some time ago to make it harder for foreigners to live their - the Kantons wich voted in vast majority to minimize or ban foreign people living their where those where none live

it´s the fear of the unknown - seems quite normal :p ;)

This is one of MickeyW's hit-and-run threads. He makes a thread with a ludicrous assertion, immediately has it refuted, and quite easily I might add, then disappears because he has no response.

I think you are correct that much anti-foreigner, anti-immigration sentiments are driven by fear of the unknown and ignorance of the reality. There are many places with high migrant populations which face very serious economic challenges. Right wing and/or populist demagogues would have us believe that the immigration is the cause of those challenges, yet certainly in those northern towns in the UK where Brexit got a lot of votes on the basis of 'concerns about immigration', the economic decline was deep, severe and systemic before a single EU immigrant had set foot there. Places like Sunderland, Hartlepool and Barnsley, places with the highest Brexit majorities have been in decline since the 1960s, unabated. How that decline can be blamed on migration is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom