• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The fail hurts!!

Omg, so funny and so sad at the same time. Sigh........

That's what he gets for proposing in that way after only 3 months. What an asshole. :lol:

So ... What's her answer?

I was at a baseball game a few years ago when a man proposed on the jumbotron but she said no. One would think you would be pretty damn certain the woman would say yes before you propose.

I saw this on facebook a while back and the ending really surprised the hell out of me.

What I don't understand is why you would ever propose to somebody without talking about it first. Before I proposed to my wife we had the discussion and decided as a team that we wanted to be together forever, so my proposal a few days later was just a formality.

Is it real or staged? Saw one here recently where it was the latter, a stunt.

Normally I would sympathise with the kid, but then I realize. he's just a kid. He doesn't know what he's talking about. I just hope this hit didn't break him. I mean, not break his heart, but actually break him.

Once someone breaks you, it takes years of wandering about before you figure things out for yourself and decide to pull yourself together.

I guess some women expect a more private proposal? :lamo:

If I'm going to propose in public then I'm DAMNED SURE going to know the answer beforehand:lol:

This SCREAMED setup. That guy wasn't believable at all.

Maybe so. I admit to being a little perplexed about the vid. :lol:

You and me both! So is his next question going to be "is that a yes or a no?" :wow:

If I'm going to propose in public then I'm DAMNED SURE going to know the answer beforehand:lol:
Just like a trial lawyer - never ask a question to which you don't already know the answer.

That seemed staged. Either that or one of them has serious issues.

But this does happen occasionally. Personally, I think the proposee should just suck it up until they get to a private place and then do the rejection.

But ultimate moral of the story: don't make a public spectacle of your proposal. Nobody cares, anyway.

And if you are going to do it, no "sweetie-pie, cutie-pie, boopie-pie" nonsense. Jesus.

Is it real or staged? Saw one here recently where it was the latter, a stunt.

That was my first thought, although I still laughed. Looked staged to me. If not, he got off lucky. She has anger issues, lol!!

That was my first thought, although I still laughed. Looked staged to me. If not, he got off lucky. She has anger issues, lol!!
Almost as many as the mop lady, who looked like she was ready to sweep them both off their feet. ;)

Back
Top Bottom