• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The FACTS of COVID are that it is an East Coast problem in Democrat strongholds

Trump didn't shut down your state so what is your unemployment rat
Why does the unemployment rate in NY make you so happy? What American is elated that his fellow citizens have lost their jobs? What's with you?

In case your memory is failing again:

Why N.Y.C.’s Economic Recovery May Lag the Rest of the Country’s
“This is an event that struck right at the heart of New York’s comparative advantages,” said Mark Zandi, chief economist for Moody’s Analytics, a Wall Street research firm. “Being globally oriented, being stacked up in skyscrapers and packed together in stadiums: The very thing that made New York New York was undermined by the pandemic, was upended by it.”

Mr. Zandi said he expected that it would take New York about two years longer than the rest of the country to recover all the economic losses suffered during the pandemic. “It’s going to be a long slog” that will last into 2023 for the nation and possibly until 2025 for New York City, he said.

Based on this story you will be thrilled to know that the recovery in NYC will take longer than anywhere else due to the diverse economy we have here and our dependence on international travelers, tourists, etc. You can continue to celebrate New Yorker's suffering for the next few years. Isn't that great news for you? You must be so happy. True colors.

Why does the unemployment rate in NY make you so happy? What American is elated that his fellow citizens have lost their jobs? What's with you?

In case your memory is failing again:

Based on this story you will be thrilled to know that the recovery in NYC will take longer than anywhere else due to the diverse economy we have here and our dependence on international travelers, tourists, etc. You can continue to celebrate New Yorker's suffering for the next few years. Isn't that great news for you? You must be so happy. True colors.

NO the unemployment rate in NY doesn't make me happy but does show just how liberal policies impact actual people that you claim you care about so stop the bullshit, I know better.

Diverse economy? ROFLMAO, yes driving people out of the state, not allowing people to benefit from economic policies are indeed an example of liberal diverse economies. No other state in the union has issues with tourists i.e. Florida who seems to not have the problems you claim in NY. Maybe it is NY cost of living that is the problem

NO the unemployment rate in NY doesn't make me happy but does show just how liberal policies impact actual people that you claim you care about so stop the bullshit, I know better.

Diverse economy? ROFLMAO, yes driving people out of the state, not allowing people to benefit from economic policies are indeed an example of liberal diverse economies. No other state in the union has issues with tourists i.e. Florida who seems to not have the problems you claim in NY. Maybe it is NY cost of living that is the problem
Your ignorance about the NY economy is mind-bending. You're inability to intellectually understand the differences in parts of this country, including tourism is telling. When you write "Diverse economy?" you prove how little you know about different economies and what makes them tick. Continue to hate on NY for everyone to see here. Think about the people who agree with you? I don't think true Americans enjoy seeing people losing their jobs due to Covid the way you do. The unemployment rate in NYC at the end of 2019 was 3.7% and now it's a bit above 11.4%. That's what Covid did to us.

Go celebrate! You must be so happy...

Your ignorance about the NY economy is mind-bending. You're inability to intellectually understand the differences in parts of this country, including tourism is telling. When you write "Diverse economy?" you prove how little you know about different economies and what makes them tick. Continue to hate on NY for everyone to see here. Think about the people who agree with you? I don't think true Americans enjoy seeing people losing their jobs due to Covid the way you do. The unemployment rate in NYC at the end of 2019 was 3.7% and now it's a bit above 11.4%. That's what Covid did to us.

Wow, how about responding to reality and not emotion? It is high because your governor and mayor shut down the economy so what did you expect? Stop blaming and accept responsibility for failure of liberalism. Your state isn't the only one with Covid

Wow, how about responding to reality and not emotion? It is high because your governor and mayor shut down the economy so what did you expect? Stop blaming and accept responsibility for failure of liberalism. Your state isn't the only one with Covid
3 weeks with no masks in Texas......the result? Infections at a record low. Same thing in Florida. I am in Arizona right now and hardly anyone is wearing masks. People are happy, having fun. There are no super spreader BS situations. Conservative. What is WRONG with society today? This is frightening how they ignore reality like this in the zeal for control.

I have talked about masks beingessebti8ally worthless from Day ONE and the states that no longer require masks have proven me right. Do you think any of these posters will admit it? Numbers don't lie. A;l this nonsense about no masks creating super spreader events has been just that. Nonsense to scare people. The head of the CDC almost crying about masks and Fauci now saying children would wear them. This is effing INSANE to have leaders of that agency controlling Biden and America,

3 weeks with no masks in Texas......the result? Infections at a record low. Same thing in Florida. I am in Arizona right now and hardly anyone is wearing masks. People are happy, having fun. There are no super spreader BS situations. Conservative. What is WRONG with society today? This is frightening how they ignore reality like this in the zeal for control.

I have talked about masks beingessebti8ally worthless from Day ONE and the states that no longer require masks have proven me right. Do you think any of these posters will admit it? Numbers don't lie. A;l this nonsense about no masks creating super spreader events has been just that. Nonsense to scare people. The head of the CDC almost crying about masks and Fauci now saying children would wear them. This is effing INSANE to have leaders of that agency controlling Biden and America,

spent two weeks on the road, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Flagstaff, Albuquerque, Canyon, TX, Lubbock and saw the same thing, the radical left wants control and is losing it. Crowds were large in Vegas as you are right, people are social animals and are sick and tired of having their freedoms taken away.

spent two weeks on the road, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Flagstaff, Albuquerque, Canyon, TX, Lubbock and saw the same thing, the radical left wants control and is losing it. Crowds were large in Vegas as you are right, people are social animals and are sick and tired of having their freedoms taken away.
My main area of interest is indoctrination, which is also known by many other names such as propaganda, brainwashing, control, and I am fascinated as well as dismayed as to how easy and frightening it is to convince people of lies and deceit, as evidenced by regimes such as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, as well as many religious cults such as Scientology and Mormonism, as well as Catholicism and Islam. Humans are not just deceived by religious crackpots, but also by government hacks who are in cahoots with those in power. A perfect illustration of this is how the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and the DNC all colluded to Get Trump by falsely alleging collusion with Russia and got hundreds of millions of people indoctrinated into this lie.

The same thing has occurred with Covid where the Democrats used a very bad flu virus to win an election and are now keeping it up because they want to spend money on all of the social projects they could never get accomplished without keeping people in fear. As you stated, those states without masks and shutdowns are doing BETTER than those who mandate these things and they send the senile Biden out to implore the governors in those states to ignore facts and make people wear masks in spite of the fact that NO MASKS and NO SHUTDOWNS has not caused any outbreaks, super spreaders or infections over and above the states under totalitarian governors.

It is heartbreaking to see Biden used by Fauci and others like this.

It does seem that your ignorance of reality is the issue here and something you cannot seem to grasp. This video is a perfect example of liberal thought process, divisiveness, and political correctness gone crazy. This is what liberalism is all about and this is an example of what is wrong with your ideology

Megyn Kelly on Race in Education | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO) - YouTube

My main area of interest is indoctrination, which is also known by many other names such as propaganda, brainwashing, control, and I am fascinated as well as dismayed as to how easy and frightening it is to convince people of lies and deceit, as evidenced by regimes such as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, as well as many religious cults such as Scientology and Mormonism, as well as Catholicism and Islam. Humans are not just deceived by religious crackpots, but also by government hacks who are in cahoots with those in power. A perfect illustration of this is how the FBI, CIA, DOJ, and the DNC all colluded to Get Trump by falsely alleging collusion with Russia and got hundreds of millions of people indoctrinated into this lie.

The same thing has occurred with Covid where the Democrats used a very bad flu virus to win an election and are now keeping it up because they want to spend money on all of the social projects they could never get accomplished without keeping people in fear. As you stated, those states without masks and shutdowns are doing BETTER than those who mandate these things and they send the senile Biden out to implore the governors in those states to ignore facts and make people wear masks in spite of the fact that NO MASKS and NO SHUTDOWNS has not caused any outbreaks, super spreaders or infections over and above the states under totalitarian governors.

It is heartbreaking to see Biden used by Fauci and others like this.

There is a reason that people are fleeing NY and California and here is an example of the problem. Liberals have to have a divided country to achieve their ultimate control. The silent majority is currently too silent buying rhetoric and ignoring results. Another nail in the coffin of the freedoms and independence we have in this country. Control the narrative and control the minds. Amazing how good people buy this bs.

Federal Judge Claims Democrats Are Close to Controlling All Major News Outlets (theepochtimes.com)

Another personal attack? Calling me a fool...I'm keeping track you know. Stick to debating what I write instead of attacking me...

And the beat goes on, you continue to rail against TX and Florida for opening up their economies ignoring the two bluest states in the nation with with the worst Covid19 results. Two states TX and Fla that today have among the lowest unemployment rates in the nation vs two states that have the most severe economic reaction to the virus. Remains stunning how partisan and biased the left is and how oblivious the left is to actual results. California and NY have over 108,000 of the Covid 19 deaths but the left diverts from that reality.

These are the four most populous states in the nation and the reaction within those states is different depending on whether or not blue or red. within TX for example most of the deaths come from the major cities that had the most stringent Covid responses, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso showing again that micromanaging the response didn't generate the promised results. Liberal cities implementing lock downs destroyed economic activity, created high unemployment, and massive dependence on the taxpayers for basic existence. Not sure where you believe the money comes from for the stimulus but your ideology is great at spending someone else's money, what happens when you run out of it? Oh, wait, you just print more

3/30/2021 Cases Deaths

United States 30,613,592 556487 1.8%

New York 1863912 49812 2.7%
Texas 2789927 48418 1.7%
California 3,666,394 59089 1.6%
Florida 2052433 33337 1.6%

There is a reason that people are fleeing NY and California and here is an example of the problem. Liberals have to have a divided country to achieve their ultimate control. The silent majority is currently too silent buying rhetoric and ignoring results. Another nail in the coffin of the freedoms and independence we have in this country. Control the narrative and control the minds. Amazing how good people buy this bs.

Federal Judge Claims Democrats Are Close to Controlling All Major News Outlets (theepochtimes.com)
Yes, I agree 100%. One of the problems is that a human doesn't know he is and has been indoctrinated. Once he adopts the beliefs of another it takes an extraordinary amount of time and convincing that the beliefs he holds are wrong. The Russian Ruse is a prime example. Through continual repetition of lies by the MSM outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times, and WaPo, all far-left liberal outlets intent on destroying their enemy Trump and regain their influence and power, they convinced the majority of Americans that Trump was bad and evil and succeeded wildly in demonizing the man. This is rule number ONE indoctrination. You demonize your opponent and make people hate him.

The same thing happened with Covid. They demonized Trump for not talking up masks and shutdowns so that they could blame HIM for the disease and get him out of office.

This is WHY these people here will not let go of their mask charade and when cornered and caught on their lies, will mumble something like "Masks control the spread" or "masks help". These are terms that are as vague as "prayer works" or "We have Faith" and are essentially meaningless blather to control others into keeping the belief system that "masks work". They won't let go of the mask lie because that will mean Trump was right and I was right all along. They don't want to be made fools of, which.....at this point....anyone promoting masks and shutdowns IS a fool.

And the beat goes on, you continue to rail against TX and Florida for opening up their economies ignoring the two bluest states in the nation with with the worst Covid19 results. Two states TX and Fla that today have among the lowest unemployment rates in the nation vs two states that have the most severe economic reaction to the virus. Remains stunning how partisan and biased the left is and how oblivious the left is to actual results. California and NY have over 108,000 of the Covid 19 deaths but the left diverts from that reality.

These are the four most populous states in the nation and the reaction within those states is different depending on whether or not blue or red. within TX for example most of the deaths come from the major cities that had the most stringent Covid responses, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso showing again that micromanaging the response didn't generate the promised results. Liberal cities implementing lock downs destroyed economic activity, created high unemployment, and massive dependence on the taxpayers for basic existence. Not sure where you believe the money comes from for the stimulus but your ideology is great at spending someone else's money, what happens when you run out of it? Oh, wait, you just print more

3/30/2021 Cases Deaths

United States 30,613,592 556487 1.8%

New York 1863912 49812 2.7%
Texas 2789927 48418 1.7%
California 3,666,394 59089 1.6%
Florida 2052433 33337 1.6%
It is reaching Venezuela status here in America and Biden wants to print more money on a ruse that we need high-speed rail!!

WTF do they think? That someone wants to take an effing TRAIN from LA to Seattle? I can drive faster than their phony high-speed rails because I don't have to stop and pick up passengers. The high-speed rail in California is a joke. It will be no faster than the Pony Express.

3 weeks with no masks in Texas......the result? Infections at a record low. Same thing in Florida.
Texas had the most deaths yesterday and Florida was 3rd (CA 2nd). Florida had the 2nd most new cases yesterday and Texas 5th most.

Texas had the most deaths yesterday and Florida was 3rd (CA 2nd). Florida had the 2nd most new cases yesterday and Texas 5th most.
You will do anything to maintain your illusions and lies, won't you? Mix and match numbers, ignore facts and common sense. You are just like a religious cultist.

These are the four most populous states in the nation and the reaction within those states is different depending on whether or not blue or red. within TX for example most of the deaths come from the major cities that had the most stringent Covid responses, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso showing again that micromanaging the response didn't generate the promised results.
Mr. Context? Are you incapable of figuring out on your own that the populations in cities is far more dense than rural areas? Is that beyond your ability to comprehend? Apparently it is or you wouldn't post such nonsense. Why do you think NYC most deaths? If 80% of the population live in cities shouldn't 80% of the deaths be in cities? Your entire premise is slanted, out of context and not understanding density of population is dense. It's also why at first cities were harder hit. It took a long time for the small towns to get Covid and they did because they listened to morons who told them to not wear masks and it's "only a bad flu."

BTW - 82,000 people have died in FL & TX but more importantly which you don't care about is that it doesn't matter where people are who died. If the entire population of the US would wear masks in public for the next 6 weeks and allow millions more to get vaccinated we'd be in great shape. Are you unwilling to wait 6 more weeks so that we can then safely open up and resume life? Are you too damn selfish? Pathetic.

Yes, I agree 100%. One of the problems is that a human doesn't know he is and has been indoctrinated. Once he adopts the beliefs of another it takes an extraordinary amount of time and convincing that the beliefs he holds are wrong. The Russian Ruse is a prime example.
LOL! You need to look in the mirror to see the indoctrinated! You spread lies you've made up in your mind or heard on the far, far right media you frequent.

Russia? Trump prevented all witnesses from testifying - it was fixed and you know that but you've been brainwashed to ignore this vital fact.

Mr. Context? Are you incapable of figuring out on your own that the populations in cities is far more dense than rural areas? Is that beyond your ability to comprehend? Apparently it is or you wouldn't post such nonsense. Why do you think NYC most deaths? If 80% of the population live in cities shouldn't 80% of the deaths be in cities? Your entire premise is slanted, out of context and not understanding density of population is dense. It's also why at first cities were harder hit. It took a long time for the small towns to get Covid and they did because they listened to morons who told them to not wear masks and it's "only a bad flu."

BTW - 82,000 people have died in FL & TX but more importantly which you don't care about is that it doesn't matter where people are who died. If the entire population of the US would wear masks in public for the next 6 weeks and allow millions more to get vaccinated we'd be in great shape. Are you unwilling to wait 6 more weeks so that we can then safely open up and resume life? Are you too damn selfish? Pathetic.
Masks working well here in Arizona where I am vacationing.

Oh, wait! No one is wearing them. No one is falling over dead in the streets.

Prayer works, folks.

You will do anything to maintain your illusions and lies, won't you? Mix and match numbers, ignore facts and common sense. You are just like a religious cultist.
Did TX and FL have the most deaths yesterday? Yes or No? You're the one who calls Covid a flu with 550K dead Americans. You've exposed yourself over and over here and no one except Conservative agrees with you. You are who you with the company that you keep!

LOL! You need to look in the mirror to see the indoctrinated! You spread lies you've made up in your mind or heard on the far, far right media you frequent.

Russia? Trump prevented all witnesses from testifying - it was fixed and you know that but you've been brainwashed to ignore this vital fact.
Al I can say to your post is;

OMG!!

And still TX the second largest state in the nation has 10,000 less than California and still over a thousand less than your state the fourth largest. Why is it you cannot accept the reality that your state is a fiscal and social disaster. It is truly amazing how scare tactics have indoctrinated you so well, Covid19 diagnosis isn't a death sentence and people quite frankly are sick and tired of liberal scare tactics.

Masks working well here in Arizona where I am vacationing.

Oh, wait! No one is wearing them. No one is falling over dead in the streets.

Prayer works, folks.
AZ has the 4th highest death rate per 1M in population. You ignore truth to get yourself off.

Did TX and FL have the most deaths yesterday? Yes or No? You're the one who calls Covid a flu with 550K dead Americans. You've exposed yourself over and over here and no one except Conservative agrees with you. You are who you with the company that you keep!
Yep. People are falling over dead here inArizona where no one has a mask.

Oh, wait....... they aren’t which means......??

Back
Top Bottom