• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The FACTS of COVID are that it is an East Coast problem in Democrat strongholds

Mainstream media doesn't want you you to know these facts.

The four states with the highest death toll per million of population are New York with 8.4 million people, Massachusetts with 7 million people, New Jersey with 9 million people and Connecticut with 3.6 million people for a total of 29 million people. The population of the entire United States is 331 million people. As of today, the tracker shows those those four states have 51,833 deaths which is almost a THIRD of the total deaths of 161,511. In just these four states!!!

The chart on Coronavirus Update (Live): 19,049,917 Cases and 712,474 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer is averaged for all states and shows the United States with 488 deaths per million of population. BUT…if you take out these four states, the deaths per million is just 398 per million. However, the death rate in the four states is an average of a shocking 1,495 per million for the total of 29 million residents.

So how does this compare with the rest of the world and what does it tell us? That puts us 10th on the list and tells us that the four states as well as some other highly populated areas are the ones making it seem like we are doing poorly. Not only that, those are poorly run DEMOCRAT enclaves and have been for decades. Not so surprisingly, they are all on the East Coast.

For THIS, the leftists tell me I need to wear a mask and close up a business because they are afraid, even though I am not in one of those states. They have not seen the facts I stated above and even after they do an are told their chances of catching COVID are as slim as being bitten by a brown spider, they have been indoctrinated by MSM now so much that they are in rage.
hey. another good COVID call from you.

hey. another good COVID call from you.
This is the guy who said he would leave if he was wrong about the number of covid cases.
Then he was amazingly wrong about COVID cases.
And, he's still here.

So, it seems unlikely that he has a capacity to feel shame over any of it.

The best we can hope for is that he doesn't soak up too much energy from new folks who think he's legit trying to debate.

This is the guy who said he would leave if he was wrong about the number of covid cases.
Then he was amazingly wrong about COVID cases.
And, he's still here.

So, it seems unlikely that he has a capacity to feel shame over any of it.

The best we can hope for is that he doesn't soak up too much energy from new folks who think he's legit trying to debate.
Yeah. I know.

It's an integrity thing.

Mainstream media doesn't want you you to know these facts.

The four states with the highest death toll per million of population are New York with 8.4 million people, Massachusetts with 7 million people, New Jersey with 9 million people and Connecticut with 3.6 million people for a total of 29 million people. The population of the entire United States is 331 million people. As of today, the tracker shows those those four states have 51,833 deaths which is almost a THIRD of the total deaths of 161,511. In just these four states!!!

The chart on Coronavirus Update (Live): 19,049,917 Cases and 712,474 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer is averaged for all states and shows the United States with 488 deaths per million of population. BUT…if you take out these four states, the deaths per million is just 398 per million. However, the death rate in the four states is an average of a shocking 1,495 per million for the total of 29 million residents.

So how does this compare with the rest of the world and what does it tell us? That puts us 10th on the list and tells us that the four states as well as some other highly populated areas are the ones making it seem like we are doing poorly. Not only that, those are poorly run DEMOCRAT enclaves and have been for decades. Not so surprisingly, they are all on the East Coast.

For THIS, the leftists tell me I need to wear a mask and close up a business because they are afraid, even though I am not in one of those states. They have not seen the facts I stated above and even after they do an are told their chances of catching COVID are as slim as being bitten by a brown spider, they have been indoctrinated by MSM now so much that they are in rage.
All of those states were the first infected -- and the infections and deaths occurred near or before lockdowns, social distancing and mandatory mask wearing. The below graph is typical of the three states.

NY Covid deaths.png

We are indeed doing poorly. The U.S. accounts for a quarter of the world's Covid deaths, with a fraction of the population.

Meanwhile, Florida (and other states) that are lax with restrictions, are increasing the number of deaths. They've learned nothing from NY's example.

Florida Covid deaths.png

All of those states were the first infected -- and the infections and deaths occurred near or before lockdowns, social distancing and mandatory mask wearing. The below graph is typical of the three states.

View attachment 67319796

We are indeed doing poorly. The U.S. accounts for a quarter of the world's Covid deaths, with a fraction of the population.

Meanwhile, Florida (and other states) that are lax with restrictions, are increasing the number of deaths. They've learned nothing from NY's example.

View attachment 67319798
Math don't lie. Florida is lower on DPMs than 24 other states.
'
HOW do you explain that when they wear no masks and didn't shut down?

'

they can't or can they explain why two of the bluest states in the nation have governor problems that totally have mismanaged their states. This is all about loyalty to a failed fraudulent ideology that spends money in the name of compassion that enslaves people into a lifetime of dependence. Results don't matter to the left as all can see from the Biden agenda where creating dependence and permanent career politicians and control are all that matters. Buying votes is what the left does

they can't or can they explain why two of the bluest states in the nation have governor problems that totally have mismanaged their states. This is all about loyalty to a failed fraudulent ideology that spends money in the name of compassion that enslaves people into a lifetime of dependence. Results don't matter to the left as all can see from the Biden agenda where creating dependence and permanent career politicians and control are all that matters. Buying votes is what the left does
Dependent fearful people need big gubment. This is what the MSM has created.

'

Covid act now

The state of Florida

POSITIVE TEST RATE

8.3%

The state of Michigan were masks are worn

POSITIVE TEST RATE

3.8%

Lee county Florida masks are worn

POSITIVE TEST RATE

5.7%

Miami where masks are not worn

POSITIVE TEST RATE

10.8%

Last edited:
Covid act now

The state of Florida

POSITIVE TEST RATE

8.3%

POSITIVE TEST RATE

5.7%
Just because its not mandated doesn't mean people aren't wearing them. He is interested in only stats that support his myopic view. Social distancing is also excluded from his analysis. Even if you don't wear a mask if you stay away from others you will reduce the spread. You would have to see exactly what people were doing. Frankly in Floriduh with the warm weather its easier to accomplish. Correlation does not equal causation as he would have everyone believe. Especially with that comprehensive analysis he has NOT provided, LOL!

As I said. There are 67 counties in Florida. But....what is your point here?
I added more stats.

Here’s a copy

Covid act now

The state of Florida

POSITIVE TEST RATE

8.3%

POSITIVE TEST RATE

3.8%

POSITIVE TEST RATE

5.7%

POSITIVE TEST RATE

10.8%

Just because its not mandated doesn't mean people aren't wearing them. He is interested in only stats that support his myopic view. Social distancing is also excluded from his analysis. Even if you don't wear a mask if you stay away from others you will reduce the spread. You would have to see exactly what people were doing. Frankly in Floriduh with the warm weather its easier to accomplish. Correlation does not equal causation as he would have everyone believe. Especially with that comprehensive analysis he has NOT provided, LOL!
You guys are like Christian apologists for Christs sake. You have NO idea that people are self-distancing in Florida. But even assuming they are, that STILL wouldn't answer why their self-distancing results in a DPM lower than 24 other states. We have warm weather here in California. It was in the 80s yesterday. We have mask mandates and shutdowns of restaurants and all schools. the DPM is only s; slightly better than Florida. o, once again, you failed.

Covid act now

The state of Florida

POSITIVE TEST RATE

8.3%

POSITIVE TEST RATE

3.8%

POSITIVE TEST RATE

5.7%

POSITIVE TEST RATE

10.8%
I have said this before. I don't give a rats arse about test rates. They mean NOTHING. Besides, they are crappy tests with many false positives. The only measure is how many died.

BTW, what happened to the flu this year? Just strangely disappears, eh?

I added more stats.

Here’s a copy

Covid act now

The state of Florida

POSITIVE TEST RATE

8.3%

POSITIVE TEST RATE

3.8%

POSITIVE TEST RATE

5.7%

POSITIVE TEST RATE

10.8%

Wow, positive test rate??? Do you have any clue what that actually even means? The radical left assigns a death sentence to anyone with a positive test result ignoring that 40% or more of those positive have zero symptoms and require no medical treatment. Yes, by all means keep people dependent on liberalism so that your career politicians make millions while the American people suffer and are enslaved. Civil liberties don't exist in the liberal world of today

You guys are like Christian apologists for Christs sake. You have NO idea that people are self-distancing in Florida. But even assuming they are, that STILL wouldn't answer why their self-distancing results in a DPM lower than 24 other states. We have warm weather here in California. It was in the 80s yesterday. We have mask mandates and shutdowns of restaurants and all schools. the DPM is only s; slightly better than Florida. o, once again, you failed.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ANY OF THE ASSUMPTIONS YOU HAVE MADE RELATED TO THIS ISSUE! YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE IDIOTS THAT STORMED THE CAPITOL. ONLY INTERESTED IN THEIR OWN ALT-RIGHT REALITY. THE VOTE WAS STOLEN! LOL!

Yeah, those windmills the leftists demanded sure worked great didn't they?
Another outright lie from you. The cause was mostly due to infrastructure (distribution) and gas plants becoming inoperable. Green power is like 10 to 15% of their supply. Nothing was winterized. You know they have plenty of windmills in northern countries that work just fine right? Either you don't know or are willfully ignorant. Either way it makes your post look very foolish.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ANY OF THE ASSUMPTIONS YOU HAVE MADE RELATED TO THIS ISSUE! YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE IDIOTS THAT STORMED THE CAPITOL. ONLY INTERESTED IN THEIR OWN ALT-RIGHT REALITY. THE VOTE WAS STOLEN! LOL!
From providing you and others with FACTS it goes to me storming the Capitol. This is how you guys debate. Can't answer someone, demonize HIM instead of the FACTS.

I have said this before. I don't give a rats arse about test rates. They mean NOTHING. Besides, they are crappy tests with many false positives. The only measure is how many died.

BTW, what happened to the flu this year? Just strangely disappears, eh?

The seasonal flu did not disappear.

There were fewer cases because there was less transmission of the flu due social distancing and more people wearing masks.

Did the windmills fail or did they not? Does oil freeze in underground piping?
Natural gas pipes can freeze and they did in Texas because Texas did not prepare for the bitter cold spell they had.

More than 40% of U.S. natural gas exports come from Texas. The winter storm sweeping through much of continental United States with Arctic-like record-setting temperatures had literally frozen the natural gas pipelines crisscrossing much of Texas.

Back
Top Bottom