• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Expendables

Kushinator

I'm not-low all the time
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The Expendables (2010)

Cast:
Sylvester Stallone
Jason Statham
Jet Li
Dolph Lundgren
Eric Roberts
Randy Couture
Steve Austin
David Zayas
Giselle Itié
Terry Crews
Mickey Rourke
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Bruce Willis

So, will it become the greatest action movie ever?

Discuss.

Testosterone will reach critical mass, having that many bad-asses on screen at once, and result in a nuclear explosion that produces a massive black hole, sucking the world into another universe where we will have to fight the Vorgon horde...

...or something. Yeah, it is going to be badass. Or overhyped, I dunno.

It's either going to kick a ton of ass, or it's going to be horrific. I'm not sure which direction it'll go at this point.

I reckon its going to flop. I just have that feeling.

Testosterone will reach critical mass, having that many bad-asses on screen at once, and result in a nuclear explosion that produces a massive black hole, sucking the world into another universe where we will have to fight the Vorgon horde...

Your getting confused with the hadron collider

Last edited:

:giggle: @ /\

edit heres another trailer..

Hmm, looks like I'll enjoy it... just have to remember not to think too much while watching it

Last edited:
the worse thing is, only about three of those people can actually act.

They don't need to act, just kick ass and deliver baaaaaad-ass one-liners. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom