• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Evidence is Mounting Against Hunter Biden and Biden Family Members

surfguy74

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Will AG Garland interfere to prevent an indictment from be handed down? And what would be the political fallout for Joe Biden if Hunter and other family members get indicted and get Presidential Pardons which iin all probability is a given.

Will AG Garland interfere to prevent an indictment from be handed down? And what would be the political fallout for Joe Biden if Hunter and other family members get indicted and get Presidential Pardons which iin all probability is a given.

Ron Johnson BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

Reads like right-wing propaganda.

I don't see any crimes mentioned in the article.
I see they are talking about Hunter Biden primarily, and he's not holding any public office.

OP fail.

Evidently this entire theme is based almost solely on the false claim that the New York Times said the laptop didn‘t exist, which is false on its face.

But this is hardly the first time that a right wing noise campaign was based on a total lie.

Nobody knows what’s on Hunter Biden’s laptop, dispite the claims that various right wingers make.

The chips will have to fall where they may on this. I doubt that Joe Biden will exert the kind of pressure that Trump did to protect errant children.

From your article above....
"That’s why we’re presenting additional evidence today and over the next few days," he continued. "For example, this is the first time this document is being made public. It shows that money from CEFC – which is effectively an arm of the Chinese Government – went directly to Hunter Biden." "According to a receipt provided by the senators, the state-controlled Chinese energy company CEFC paid Wells Fargo Clearing Services $100,000 with "further credit" going to Owasco, Hunter Biden’s firm."
"CEFC operated under the guise of a private company but was for all intents and purposes an arm of the Chinese government," Grassley said. "Hunter Biden and James Biden served as the perfect vehicle by which the communist Chinese government could gain inroads here in the United States through CEFC and its affiliates."

"Grassley said they would reveal new records in the coming days showing more connections between Hunter Biden and the Chinese government."
I look forward to seeing that evidence that no doubt much of the media won't report on.... Thanks for starting the thread. When the evidence is presented, I'll check back to see it posted to your thread.

Last edited:

🤡

FOX News. :rolleyes:
It's a good thing that Hunter didn't run for president.

I see they are talking about Hunter Biden primarily, and he's not holding any public office.

OP fail.

Follow the links, and they lead straight to a book written and self published by an Israeli fiction writer, who apparantly decided to try and cash in on the appetite that the conservative audience has for right wing screeds. Surprisingly, Harper Collins and Regnery didn’t bother to pick it up..

As you astutely observed, there is no mention at all of any specific crimes, and nothing at all about the actual contents of any email.

Just a lot of innuendo.

Johnson and Grassley are big on that.

Remember when we found out that President Trump had a secret bank account in China that Millions of dollars had moved through after the 2016 election when for the previous years it had modest transactions?

Remember how no one cared?

So why should I care that a private citizen conducted business in 2017?

Unless... this isn't really about caring about this type of crime but about playing politics.

OP fail.
Where there is Hunter there is Joe

What did he do illegally?

All I see is senile old fart Grassley and supreme whackjob Johnson bitching about someone stepping on their lawn.

Remember when we found out that President Trump had a secret bank account in China that Millions of dollars had moved through after the 2016 election when for the previous years it had modest transactions?

Remember how no one cared?

So why should I care that a private citizen conducted business in 2017?

Unless... this isn't really about caring about this type of crime but about playing politics.
Funny, seems like you only care if it is Trump, lol

Which Grand Jury is considering an indictment?

(sniff ... sniff) What's that lingering odor on the breeze? (sniff) Smells more and more like the sweat of desperation.

Damn. So sorry that I voted for Hunter Biden. Equally sorry that he has a plum position in this Administration.

What a ****ing travesty.

Meh, just the same old Trumpist bullshit you've been pushing.

Innocent facts described with ominous words that curiously stop short of actually identifying any particular thing that is wrong, why it is wrong, and what statute it violated with case citations. You never identify anything, really. You claim the absence of evidence of guilt is proof of guilt; the absence of convictions proof of conspiracy to protect. It's too stupid. Far dumber than 9/11 truthing. Christ, you aren't even talking about Joe Biden. You're talking about his unelected son.

When you actually had the WH and DOJ in your power, you didn't manage to indict a single person you called criminal. Naturally, you claim that's all because of conspiracy. I repeat:

Not one person Trumpists have accused of crimes was indicted by Trump's DOJ

Because no one cared before... so if no one cares... it seems like it is a thing that people do now.
Only those who cared what Trump did and now give Biden and family a pass are hypocrites

Hunter Biden getting money is not a crime. Nor was it a crime for Neil Bush to sit on the BoD of a certain S&L or Michael or Ron Reagan having radio shows. Companies think they are buying influence by paying the relatives of politicians. Unless there is actual evidence of influence being bought, the issue is ugly, but fundamentally moot.

Again, I find it idiotic that people build these crimes in their head based on scant to circumstantial to no evidence.... a crime, that in the grand scheme of things is actually low-key, yet they turn a blind eye to a former POTUS that attempted to (and came close to) setting aside the American Constitution for his personal interest, and series of events for which there is substantial hard evidence.

Don't expect anyone to indulge in your fantasies until you can indulge in the realities with most of the rest of us.

Only those who cared what Trump did and now give Biden and family a pass are hypocrites
But there's nothing here...just innuendo, and it's not even about a public official. Totally different than Trump.

Just one of many examples:
State Supreme Court Justice Saliann Scarpulla of Manhattan ruled on Thursday that Trump pay $2 million in damages to various nonprofit groups to settle allegations that he and his family used the Trump Foundation to further his political and business interests.

But there's nothing here...just innuendo, and it's not even about a public official. Totally different than Trump.
OH, not like the liberals didn't and don't go after everything Trump related.

Well.. I mean if we all collectively decide that not holding the sitting President of the United States to the standard that having Millions of Dollars move through a Secret Bank account in China... I don't see why I should care about a private citizen having $100,000 come from China.

Back
Top Bottom