• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Evidence is Mounting Against Hunter Biden and Biden Family Members

OH, not like the liberals didn't and don't go after everything Trump related.
Trump-related...as POTUS.
Not Hunter, who isn't even in the administration, unlike the nepotism/corruption of Trump using his kids in office and fudging their security clearances...

Well.. I mean if we all collectively decide that not holding the sitting President of the United States to the standard that having Millions of Dollars move through a Secret Bank account in China... I don't see why I should care about a private citizen having $100,000 come from China.
Yeah, nothing like the son of a sitting president who most likely had his hands in on the deal, accept money from CHINA, the country that gave the world Covid and killed millions, yeah, real nice!

Trump-related...as POTUS.
Not Hunter, who isn't even in the administration, unlike the nepotism/corruption of Trump using his kids in office and fudging their security clearances...
Joe's handlers would never let Hunter near the administration, too much baggage of nastiness!

Will AG Garland interfere to prevent an indictment from be handed down? And what would be the political fallout for Joe Biden if Hunter and other family members get indicted and get Presidential Pardons which iin all probability is a given.

You realize these are the same guys that claim Moscow's mayor's wife paid Biden $3.5M?

Reads like right-wing propaganda.

I don't see any crimes mentioned in the article.
I see they are talking about Hunter Biden primarily, and he's not holding any public office.

OP fail.
And just what was Hunter Biden selling to these foreign governments??? Business expertise????

I fully expect that sooner or later will find out that Joe Biden (The Big Guy) through his crack smoking kid was peddling political influence to foreign governments and actors for millions of dollars not only making him as corrupt as any politician can be but literally selling out America and Americans.

Yeah...that's the guy we have in power now! A now Senile Dumbass who sold us to the highest bidder!

Yeah, nothing like the son of a sitting president who most likely had his hands in on the deal, accept money from CHINA, the country that gave the world Covid and killed millions, yeah, real nice!
Yeah... That was Trump.

Well.. I mean if we all collectively decide that not holding the sitting President of the United States to the standard that having Millions of Dollars move through a Secret Bank account in China... I don't see why I should care about a private citizen having $100,000 come from China.
Where this can start to get ugly is that Joe and Hunter had a joint bank account. An investigation would need to take place to determine if that is still the case.

I see they are talking about Hunter Biden primarily, and he's not holding any public office.

OP fail.

FYI - The linked receipt says nothing about Hunter Biden.

isn't that like all of the Hunter threads?

Are you as equally angry that the daughter of #45 was granted hundreds of patents from that same country (China)? Or is that different?

Where this can start to get ugly is that Joe and Hunter had a joint bank account. An investigation would need to take place to determine if that is still the case.
I find it endearing that those who looked the other way at a President's finances... even when actual and real crimes were exposed during that Presidency... are all of a sudden so very very concerned at looking into this.

It seriously is a game of Calvinball.

Only those who cared what Trump did and now give Biden and family a pass are hypocrites
The reverse is true as well. Those who didn't care about the behavior of Trump's inner circle but now repeatedly attack the Biden family are ... hypocrites.

I have said numerous times that if Hunter Biden is guilty of breaking the law, he should be prosecuted.

Are you as equally angry that the daughter of #45 was granted hundreds of patents from that same country (China)? Or is that different?
I personally liked the time that we found out that Trump paid more taxes to China than he does the US.

That one was fun.

Yet no one cared... hey... there is a squirrel.... I mean joint banking account.

I find it endearing that those who looked the other way at a President's finances... even when actual and real crimes were exposed during that Presidency... are all of a sudden so very very concerned at looking into this.

It seriously is a game of Calvinball.
Backarcha

WE ALL should be angry at China, and WE ALL are still buying products that come from CHINA. WE ALL need to STOP!

The reverse is true as well. Those who didn't care about the behavior of Trump's inner circle but now repeatedly attack the Biden family are ... hypocrites.

I have said numerous times that if Hunter Biden is guilty of breaking the law, he should be prosecuted.

Exactly! These Senators not giving a shit about Trump that are all of a sudden just aghast at Hunter Biden are transparent in their intentions.

I personally liked the time that we found out that Trump paid more taxes to China than he does the US.

That one was fun.

Yet no one cared... hey... there is a squirrel.... I mean joint banking account.
QED

Back
Top Bottom