• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Establishment Will NOT Allow a Trump Presidency - Regardless

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
1,578
Reaction score
418
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
International Business Times
Julian Assange predicts Donald Trump will not be permitted to win US elections

For the sake of the argument, let's say he is correct. Even if EVERY America voted for Trump, the Establishment and media work together to ensure their puppet is "elected".

Now what?

It can only go one of two ways.... (or can it?)

1). Americans are bullied and misinformed by the media into believing their candidate (Hillary) "won" the election, the moaning continues but the Establishment gets it's way

2). Americans begin to realize that there will never be a fair election and begin a period of real push back

Keep in mind that the more the establishment swindles Americans the more gun control will come to front and center stage.

What If? What if Assange is correct?
 

Risky Thicket

Sewer Rat
DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
32,618
Reaction score
34,646
Location
With Yo Mama
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
International Business Times
Julian Assange predicts Donald Trump will not be permitted to win US elections

For the sake of the argument, let's say he is correct. Even if EVERY America voted for Trump, the Establishment and media work together to ensure their puppet is "elected".

Now what?

It can only go one of two ways.... (or can it?)

1). Americans are bullied and misinformed by the media into believing their candidate (Hillary) "won" the election, the moaning continues but the Establishment gets it's way

2). Americans begin to realize that there will never be a fair election and begin a period of real push back

Keep in mind that the more the establishment swindles Americans the more gun control will come to front and center stage.

What If? What if Assange is correct?

Trump is a special kind of insane. Yes, he says he doesn't support the establishment and to a degree that may be correct, to a degree. That, however, does not make him a viable candidate. It makes him a man with a laundry list of DSM-V disorders who was born with a silver spoon up his ass. Trump has no idea what life is like for 99.9% of the people in the world.

This isn't about an anti-establishment candidate being denied a fair shot at the White House. That person was Bernie Sanders.

This is about a freaking maniac running for president who claims to be anti-establishment.

I get that people are fed the hell up and back with the Washington establishment. I too am fed up with it. People who oppose Trump do so primarily because the guy is a loose cannon, not because he claims to be anti-establishment.

Having said all that, do I think that Hillary Clinton is the answer? Oh hell no!
 

trouble13

DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
48,606
Reaction score
12,624
If trump is going to win i dont think they can stop it. Whichever way it goes i think the election boards are going to be verifing votes

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
 

Risky Thicket

Sewer Rat
DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
32,618
Reaction score
34,646
Location
With Yo Mama
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Also, I support the democratic system (such that it is in America). If a candidate is fairly elected, so be it.
 

Brewdog

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 27, 2016
Messages
1,870
Reaction score
825
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Also, I support the democratic system (such that it is in America). If a candidate is fairly elected, so be it.

We're a constitutional republic.
 

kamikaze483

DP Veteran
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,145
Reaction score
445
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
With this election in particular, 270 is 270. If the establishment is going to prevent a Trump presidency through malevolent means, they will have to do so before Tuesday. Trump gets 270, trump gets the White House. Any other shenanigans would probably cause a civil war.
 

Exquisitor

Educator
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
9,904
Reaction score
1,763
Location
UP of Michigan
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
International Business Times
Julian Assange predicts Donald Trump will not be permitted to win US elections

For the sake of the argument, let's say he is correct. Even if EVERY America voted for Trump, the Establishment and media work together to ensure their puppet is "elected".

Now what?

It can only go one of two ways.... (or can it?)

1). Americans are bullied and misinformed by the media into believing their candidate (Hillary) "won" the election, the moaning continues but the Establishment gets it's way

2). Americans begin to realize that there will never be a fair election and begin a period of real push back

Keep in mind that the more the establishment swindles Americans the more gun control will come to front and center stage.

What If? What if Assange is correct?

I'm just sorry I can't use Donald Trump.

If I was running he would be my Treasurer, Clinton my Sec. of Education and Stein my Sec. of the Interior.

This way I would have them on hand to ask what would you do here, and what program are you supposed to have running here?

They're the ones who have thought these things through.

Trump is tempting and he looks very attractive in these last days running up to the election but really he has no hope of success. First the stock market would tank on his being elected and then he would cut taxes for the rich and it would be all over. His little wheelings and dealings for free trade wouldn't do it. They'd have this massive militant deporting campaign. We'd be stuck without health insurance and who knows what other mad nonsense. As long as it was fine for them, after they pass non-sense. I'd rather have Hillary fighting for me and if it had to be fine for somebody let it be her.
 

EvaPeron

DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 7, 2016
Messages
1,145
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
International Business Times
Julian Assange predicts Donald Trump will not be permitted to win US elections

For the sake of the argument, let's say he is correct. Even if EVERY America voted for Trump, the Establishment and media work together to ensure their puppet is "elected".

Now what?

It can only go one of two ways.... (or can it?)

1). Americans are bullied and misinformed by the media into believing their candidate (Hillary) "won" the election, the moaning continues but the Establishment gets it's way

2). Americans begin to realize that there will never be a fair election and begin a period of real push back

Keep in mind that the more the establishment swindles Americans the more gun control will come to front and center stage.

What If? What if Assange is correct?

When the vote is in on Tuesday, it will be a win for trump. There will be an uproar and maybe our country will never be the same. However, we are here because the time has come to resist the established corrupt in power. Americans are great because we will fight for the rights of all. That's it. We may have a continued fight after Tuesday but the Hillary's and the obamas of this world have come to fight the wrong people!
 

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
26,734
Reaction score
11,521
Location
Elsewhere
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Independent
If trump is going to win i dont think they can stop it. Whichever way it goes i think the election boards are going to be verifing votes

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Except that the popular vote does not elect the President.
 

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
1,578
Reaction score
418
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Except that the popular vote does not elect the President.

Especially in South Florida where it was reported that a whopping 30% of registered Republicans pulled the lever for Hillary.

Now, you can call that support for Hillary....but the solid bet is on ...."no way in hell that happened".....other than manipulation. Broward county FL has the most crooked elections supervisor in the country btw.
no secrets there....they even left off the marijuana initiative and blamed it on a test error
 

Brewdog

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 27, 2016
Messages
1,870
Reaction score
825
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Yes we are and we practice a form of democracy or we once did at any rate.

I just think the term democracy is used by Americans too much. The Founders were adamant in their beliefs that they didn't like democracy. It's a bastard form of government where 51% of the people vote themselves the wealth of the other 49%.

But now what we have is 51% voting for a representative in Congress that will promise to steal the wealth of the other 49% and redistribute it, so I don't know that we're better off in the end.
 

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
1,578
Reaction score
418
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I dunno....
When I hear Hiillary cackling those fake accents and yelling like she really cares about anyone but herself.....kinda makes me wanna grab a barf bag.

A woman president will be great....BUT NOT THAT WOMAN!!!!
 

Risky Thicket

Sewer Rat
DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
32,618
Reaction score
34,646
Location
With Yo Mama
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
I dunno....
When I hear Hiillary cackling those fake accents and yelling like she really cares about anyone but herself.....kinda makes me wanna grab a barf bag.

A woman president will be great....BUT NOT THAT WOMAN!!!!

Bingo! My sentiments exactly.
 

Brewdog

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 27, 2016
Messages
1,870
Reaction score
825
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I dunno....
When I hear Hiillary cackling those fake accents and yelling like she really cares about anyone but herself.....kinda makes me wanna grab a barf bag.

A woman president will be great....BUT NOT THAT WOMAN!!!!

Cackling is a good word. Any time I hear her talk, I can almost see the Wicked Witch talking to Dorothy.
 

trouble13

DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
48,606
Reaction score
12,624
Especially in South Florida where it was reported that a whopping 30% of registered Republicans pulled the lever for Hillary.

Now, you can call that support for Hillary....but the solid bet is on ...."no way in hell that happened".....other than manipulation. Broward county FL has the most crooked elections supervisor in the country btw.
no secrets there....they even left off the marijuana initiative and blamed it on a test error
I live in south florida and i can tell you that is a liberal area but i cant believe 30% crossed partys as your saying.

I had not heard the marijuana initive was left off the ballot. I will tell you this i am completely in favor of legalizing it but i perfer it left off the ballot. We dont live in a democracy. This is a republic. They need to do their jobs and make unpopular choices when they are called upon to do so.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
 

trouble13

DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
48,606
Reaction score
12,624
I just think the term democracy is used by Americans too much. The Founders were adamant in their beliefs that they didn't like democracy. It's a bastard form of government where 51% of the people vote themselves the wealth of the other 49%.

But now what we have is 51% voting for a representative in Congress that will promise to steal the wealth of the other 49% and redistribute it, so I don't know that we're better off in the end.
This mess is not what the founding fathers envisioned. What they devised was a constitutional repuplic with democraticly elected represenitives. Our federal level of gov was intended to have much less involvement in our daily lives. There was no federal tax system. Taxes were intended to be collected at the state level only. The senate was meant to be elected by the state to represent state interests and the house of Representatives were to be elected by the people to represent their interests.

We have mutilated that model and it is not working very well.



Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
 

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
26,734
Reaction score
11,521
Location
Elsewhere
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Independent
I dunno....
When I hear Hiillary cackling those fake accents and yelling like she really cares about anyone but herself.....kinda makes me wanna grab a barf bag.

A woman president will be great....BUT NOT THAT WOMAN!!!!

I agree.
 

NoLeftNoRight

DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 16, 2015
Messages
1,578
Reaction score
418
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
26,734
Reaction score
11,521
Location
Elsewhere
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Independent
Are you trying to say his delegates are going to vote against him?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

No, I am saying she started out in front with delegates and he is the one that has to make ground. He may do ok in the popular vote, but he has to do great with the electoral votes and I do not see it happening.
 

trouble13

DP Veteran
Joined
Nov 28, 2014
Messages
48,606
Reaction score
12,624
I don't believe it happened either...but here is the story from one source....

Hillary Takes 8 Point Lead in Florida EV: 28% of Republicans Crossing Over to Vote for Hillary!
Hillary Takes 8 Point Lead in Florida EV: 28% of Republicans Crossing Over to Vote for Hillary!
Im highly suspicious of the accuracy of that story. Its lawerence odonnel reporting it and he is a political hack to begin with. Florida is such an important state and its politically very down the middle that it would not surprise me if they run with false reports or call the state her way before the polls hsve closed to try to supress votes for trump.

I can tell you antidotely speaking im on the west coast of south florida and its very protrump here which is surprising. I live in sarasota which is a pretty liberal town and nobody is talking about her its all trump everywhere i go or least its a big majority for him.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
 

DamnYankee

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
7,370
Reaction score
3,469
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
When the vote is in on Tuesday, it will be a win for trump. There will be an uproar and maybe our country will never be the same. However, we are here because the time has come to resist the established corrupt in power. Americans are great because we will fight for the rights of all. That's it. We may have a continued fight after Tuesday but the Hillary's and the obamas of this world have come to fight the wrong people!

The country isn't the one I grew up in. It has been corrupted and now that corruption has infected all levels of govt. Americans need to focus on ridding the govt of the establishment ruling class and I mean GOP'ers and leftists. In essence, the globalists. There are so many politicians now that leave office millionaires, that alone, smacks of corruption.
 

danielpalos

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 14, 2012
Messages
29,135
Reaction score
1,519
Location
US, California - federalist
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
A Capitalist of the Right, could lay claim to establishing any Establishment. All he needed to do, was finance his own cruiser, and simply, "take care of business" in the Middle East, to have True Capitalists, simply write him in, regardless.
 

pinqy

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
7,004
Reaction score
3,107
Location
Northern Virginia
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
With this election in particular, 270 is 270. If the establishment is going to prevent a Trump presidency through malevolent means, they will have to do so before Tuesday. Trump gets 270, trump gets the White House. Any other shenanigans would probably cause a civil war.

When the vote is in on Tuesday, it will be a win for trump. There will be an uproar and maybe our country will never be the same. However, we are here because the time has come to resist the established corrupt in power. Americans are great because we will fight for the rights of all. That's it. We may have a continued fight after Tuesday but the Hillary's and the obamas of this world have come to fight the wrong people!

The electors don't vote until December 19th. They can vote however they want.
 
Top Bottom