• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Essential Emptiness of Donald Trump

Trump's Projection on Shiff is Primitive

You don't have to be a psychiatrist to see the truth in everything this professional said regarding Trump's behavior since the beginning of his presidency up until today. To think that so many in Washington remain silent and look the other way is very disturbing and telling of their lack of character. Such a stain on our country, they should all be ashamed.

The supposed most BRILLIANT Presidents in history, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama sold Americas secrets and let our enemies advance without much challenge.

Maybe the criterion for choosing Presidents should rest with those those with a proven history of REAL accomplishments.

No President in history has achieved MORE in this span of time as Trump.

And if you click on the accomplishments in this list you will see a 3rd party detailed description.

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List | MAGA PILL

Victor Davis Hanson on The Case For Trump

You are baiting me into commenting on your mental challenge, right?

:lamo

Bush 1 and Obama. Clinton is tier 2, if alone there.

Bill Maher points out some truths regarding Trump's Narcisstic Disorder. Warning: some adult language in video.

You don't have to be a psychiatrist to see the truth in everything this professional said regarding Trump's behavior since the beginning of his presidency up until today. To think that so many in Washington remain silent and look the other way is very disturbing and telling of their lack of character. Such a stain on our country, they should all be ashamed.

Based on most Trump supporter's posts, it seems they deem his behavior as normal.

These poor people must live in a society where everyone behaves like a Trump, their friends, their kids, their spouses. What a terrible thing, no wonder so many willingly support Putin, anything must seem better than their current lives.

The supposed most BRILLIANT Presidents in history, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama

For brilliance definitely Obama. Graduated Harvard Magna Cum Laude. President of the Harvard Law Review. Constitutional Law professor. It doesn't get much better.

The polar opposite of Trump. I don't think even the most ardent Trump supporter thinks Obama would be stupid enough to put his name to something as ridiculous as this:

Donald Trump’s deranged letter to Nancy Pelosi should worry supporters

It sounds like something akin to what 12 year old boy would write to a pretty girl who refused to date him.

Last edited:
Trump's Emotional Retardation and Other Transparent Flaws

Trump's self worth is measured by height. Another thread here told how his insulted Michael Bloomberg because of his height, the first video said that he was angry that his own son was getting too tall. Trump has no worth as a man, how tall a person is seems to be one of Trump's emotional crutches and insecurities.

Re: Trump's Emotional Retardation and Other Transparent Flaws

Trump's entire life has been based on lying to make himself look better, he has serious personality disorders that are just getting worse over time, now that he's old and appears to be suffering from dementia.

Donald Trump has serious issues with his lack of manhood, hoping this sick bastard is history very soon. A person with no class, intelligence or character should never be President of the United States. The last election was an experiment which went very wrong, let's right the wrong. If you haven't voted yet, please vote in this Presidential election.

Donald Trump is a sick sick man....sick in the head. He has been for a long time. Those that chose to follow him for their own ulterior and unscrupulous motives will never live this down

The only thing propping up the whole miserable mess of them at this point is the number of Americans too oblivious to realize how truly sick Donnie is combined with the number of Americans that know but simply used this sick diseased jumble of malignant pathologies, Donald Trump for their own purposes running the whole country into the ditch in the process. By the time Donnie is done virtually everybody with a brain will realize the true illness of mind of Donnie Trump and will wonder that we are not all of us dead as opposed to just an alarming number of us.

Donald Trump has serious issues with his lack of manhood, hoping this sick bastard is history very soon. A person with no class, intelligence or character should never be President of the United States. The last election was an experiment which went very wrong, let's right the wrong. If you haven't voted yet, please vote in this Presidential election.

You're filled with hate and fear.

Too bad.

Life's pretty good. You're missing it.

You're filled with hate and fear.

Too bad.

Life's pretty good. You're missing it.
You're way off base. Trump is filled with hate and fear, and so are his supporters. Life is VERY good for me, too bad so many in America are suffering without leadership, healthcare, living wages, freedoms and rights. My skin is white, so I've had it easy compared to our black and brown brothers and sisters. I don't even hate Trump, I've said that many times, I just don't want the ignorant conman playing in the White House with the lives of American citizens. Life will be better for all when he gets the boot.

You're way off base. Trump is filled with hate and fear, and so are his supporters. Life is VERY good for me, too bad so many in America are suffering without leadership, healthcare, living wages, freedoms and rights. My skin is white, so I've had it easy compared to our black and brown brothers and sisters. I don't even hate Trump, I've said that many times, I just don't want the ignorant conman playing in the White House with the lives of American citizens. Life will be better for all when he gets the boot.

And yet, during the Trump Administration, the Black and Brown brothers and sisters for whom you claim to care so deeply were doing better than at any point in American history.

You hope to wreck the man who made this possible.

Just was watching some of this documentary today on TV, still shaking my head on this ignorant traitor. Unfit: The Psychology of Donald Trump

The Essential Emptiness of Donald Trump​

Can you envision Donald Trump having a pet....ANY pet.

Not all of my neighbors have a pet. But there are few people I have known that I cannot even envision with a pet. Can't envision Donald Trump either making space in his life for a pet or recognizing the benefits that inure to the owner. That sort of emotional tie to the world around him simply does not exist in Fat Donald.

Not all of my neighbors have a pet. But there are few people I have known that I cannot even envision with a pet. Can't envision Donald Trump either making space in his life for a pet or recognizing the benefits that inure to the owner. That sort of emotional tie to the world around him simply does not exist in Fat Donald.
He doesn't have any friends either; just 'associates' he hasn't shat on yet.

No. When people started complaining that he didn't even have a dog in the white house, my attitude was Good! If he ever felt it would benefit him as dictator to have one, the dog would be kicked to the curb as soon as his failing term was over. I am a big animal lover, I currently have a dog and a cat who are beloved family and share our home and hearts. Trump is dead inside, he has no love, empathy or sympathy for anyone but himself. He is the lowest form of humanity and that doesn't say much for those cultists who still worship the traitor.

No. When people started complaining that he didn't even have a dog in the white house, my attitude was Good! If he ever felt it would benefit him as dictator to have one, the dog would be kicked to the curb as soon as his failing term was over. I am a big animal lover, I currently have a dog and a cat who are beloved family and share our home and hearts. Trump is dead inside, he has no love, empathy or sympathy for anyone but himself. He is the lowest form of humanity and that doesn't say much for those cultists who still worship the traitor.

My feeling was that when he said he was working long hours and did not want to own a dog only to neglect the dog demonstrated his grasp of the reality of pet ownership.

My feeling was that when he said he was working long hours and did not want to own a dog only to neglect the dog demonstrated his grasp of the reality of pet ownership.
So freaken what!

There is nothing emptier than the left's total and complete obsession with anything Trump.

Back
Top Bottom