• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'The entire World is at stake': Trump pitches himself to head up negotiations between Ukraine and Russia

bomberfox

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Who in the hell would be dumb enough to allow Trump to negotiate peace between Russia and Ukraine? Hell Trump would sell Ukraine to Russia.

This man's very existence must be punishment for some grievous wrongdoing isnt he? Proof the just world hypothesis is just a fallacy.

IF anything, the failed former wannbe fuhrer can give us a window into how Moscow is thinking.

It’s not like there’s any doubt that’s where he’s getting his talking points from.

Ukraine should proclaim Trump their savior, say all of their hope is on him and send him to Russia.
Anything to get rid of him. Literally anything.

Tell him everything is on him. World peace or total destruction. Please, save us, Trump! Then new underwear and a fresh teddy bear and off he goes. What's the worst that could happen.
Um, the worst.

IF anything, the failed former wannbe fuhrer can give us a window into how Moscow is thinking.

It’s not like there’s any doubt that’s where he’s getting his talking points from.
The problem is that if you are not 100% for Russia on this issue, you don't want to be anywhere near a window in Moscow.;)

We could commission an Historical Painting of him and he could take it with him and display it everywhere he goes. I bet he'd like that.

This is how people have dealt with Trump all his life. Say yes and do whatever and laugh. They humor him. Sane people eventually resign themselves to the entertainment value. There's no fixing him. So have a smile.

Who in the hell would be dumb enough to allow Trump to negotiate peace between Russia and Ukraine? Hell Trump would sell Ukraine to Russia.

This man's very existence must be punishment for some grievous wrongdoing isnt he? Proof the just world hypothesis is just a fallacy.

I'll ask if this the "art of the deal" or "I alone can fix it"? Only asking because both were total crap. Or maybe trump thinks this is his chance to cash in when he hands off a few folders the FBI didn't find. Or maybe trump thinks he can win the war and Putin will be so grateful , he'll get Russia's best interference in '24. Or a lawyer has already told him that there's no chance in hell Ukraine would let him, but he needs a headline that seems, mostly, kinda important.

I'm going with the headline grab.

Back
Top Bottom