• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'The entire World is at stake': Trump pitches himself to head up negotiations between Ukraine and Russia

We could commission an Historical Painting of him and he could take it with him and display it everywhere he goes. I bet he'd like that.

This is how people have dealt with Trump all his life. Say yes and do whatever and laugh. They humor him. Sane people eventually resign themselves to the entertainment value. There's no fixing him. So have a smile.

The idea of Trump lugging a painting around with him is making me smile. Not that he'd do the work himself.

Who in the hell would be dumb enough to allow Trump to negotiate peace between Russia and Ukraine? Hell Trump would sell Ukraine to Russia.

This man's very existence must be punishment for some grievous wrongdoing isnt he? Proof the just world hypothesis is just a fallacy.

"Lets just give him what he wants. It's reasonable"

Goddamn, he is such a broken narcissistic and sociopathic dickhead, and every other negative modification of "head" that exists. He's never had to pay a price, so . . .

The idea of Trump lugging a painting around with him is making me smile. Not that he'd do the work himself.

It would have its own travel vehicle and special security men. Tall ones.

DiVcv3TXkAAZFP3.jpg

Who in the hell would be dumb enough to allow Trump to negotiate peace between Russia and Ukraine?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These posts are taking Trump's remarks much too lightly.

This is not a joke. Trump is interfering with our military and state department at a critical time with absurd comments like this.

Guess who was thrilled to hear that Trump said this?

Putin of course. Not because he thinks Trump will cut him a favorable deal, which he would, but because of the division and lack of harmony this signals. Putin knows Joe will ignore this but Putin has been trying to take us down in this exact fashion, divide from within for decades.

This is nothing to laugh at or make light of.

Trump should have a gage order placed on him for national security over this and or jailed. It is not a HAHA.

Just thought of another small problem.
when people are trying to get any type of an agreement don't they have to talk?
How is Trump going to be able to talk when he has his mouth full of Putin's junk?
Have a nice day

These posts are taking Trump's remarks much too lightly.

This is not a joke. Trump is interfering with our military and state department at a critical time with absurd comments like this.

Guess who was thrilled to hear that Trump said this?

Putin of course. Not because he thinks Trump will cut him a favorable deal, which he would, but because of the division and lack of harmony this signals. Putin knows Joe will ignore this but Putin has been trying to take us down in this exact fashion, divide from within for decades.

This is nothing to laugh at or make light of.

Trump should have a gage order placed on him for national security over this and or jailed. It is not a HAHA.
This. It's something a responsible former president would know and understand, but since the former president is more interested in his own glory, it's Trump first and country second.

I say go for it. Put Trump in a room for like eight hours while some low level diplomats do some boring ass negotiations. Keep a camera pointed at Trump while they drone on. Highlight reels will do well on YouTube, send the money to fund school libraries and restock all the books right wingers are tossing.

Send him to Russia.

Note to Trump. I don't think Putin gives a rat's ass about bone spurs.

If I were Trump I’d want to be over there soon too. Before the coming indictments. He could get citizenship in Russia I imagine. Like Snowden.

His plan is genius!

We could commission an Historical Painting of him and he could take it with him and display it everywhere he goes. I bet he'd like that.

This is how people have dealt with Trump all his life. Say yes and do whatever and laugh. They humor him. Sane people eventually resign themselves to the entertainment value. There's no fixing him. So have a smile.

For sure. Here he thinksOval office Trump.jpegs they are laughing with him when in reality they are laughing at him.

Trump is a narcissistic asshole, so this ain't surprising.

Im not gonna lie but sometimes a lolcow is just so much they just arent funny anymore. What did we do to deserve this evil evil family?
I hate to tell you this but he is just one of the latest products of the shithole we've allowed the place to become.

Who in the hell would be dumb enough to allow Trump to negotiate peace between Russia and Ukraine? Hell Trump would sell Ukraine to Russia.

This man's very existence must be punishment for some grievous wrongdoing isnt he? Proof the just world hypothesis is just a fallacy.

Sounds like a headline from the Onion.

Mr "do us a favor though" :unsure:

Yeah, Ukraine, Russia and him could unite and bring down Biden.....

......and the windmills. :LOL:

Just thought of another small problem.
when people are trying to get any type of an agreement don't they have to talk?
How is Trump going to be able to talk when he has his mouth full of Putin's junk?
Have a nice day
Trump just thinks about peace, and it happens.

Is this a bad joke? Is there anyone left who doesn't consider Trump a hopelessly inept idiot? I wouldn't let Trump loose on a kiddies lemonade stall; he'd even **** that up.

I'm still not clear on how this would have never happened under Trump considering the fact Putin was already funding and supporting the separatists in the Donbas. It was already happening.
What never happened? The invasion?

Back
Top Bottom