• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The entire content of this forum, explained

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I clicked, to see this failsauce?

Wow....

It's impressive that you managed to watch a seven minute video within two minutes of it being posted.

lmao

silly...but true.....now I can go to bed laughing

It's impressive that you managed to watch a seven minute video within two minutes of it being posted.
I couldn't get past two and a half minutes, either.

Sorry.

I couldn't get past two and a half minutes, either.

Sorry.

I can't decide whether this is evidence for or against the video's premise.

I don't think this video made me angry in the way you were hoping it would...

Couldn't make it past 30 seconds. I commend you for your valiant effort.

Had you watched the complete video, you'd find that the video never actually intended to make you angry. It's more of a comment on "clickbait."

I can't decide whether this is evidence for or against the video's premise.
My problem with it is: The use analogy & a very long-winded explanation (IMO).

I suspect (but don't know) I would've gotten through it if it was direct and to the point, dropping the silly 'germs' analogy.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess ...

Had you watched the complete video, you'd find that the video never actually intended to make you angry. It's more of a comment on "clickbait."

It's a ****tily-put-together video. Period. Utterly obnoxious.

Couldn't make it past 30 seconds. I commend you for your valiant effort.

I hate analogy - I'd rather have a direct explanation, using the correct nomenclature if possible.

I hate analogy - I'd rather have a direct explanation, using the correct nomenclature if possible.

For me it was the guy's voice. Thirty seconds in I start to feel my ****ing temples...

Back
Top Bottom