• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Enemy Within[W:37]

Linc

NIMBY
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
What is the rest of the world to think of the USA with the treasonous noise coming from the fright-wing loons on radio and TV. With the way the disloyal opposition openly calls for fighting the POTUSA for the sake of it. With their impeachment talk? Self-imploding on the economy?

Re: The Enemy Within

I'd be more inclined to think that the rest of the world is getting it's impression of the United States from Obama's behavior, or the lack thereof, rather than from either internal political party.

Even the left wing MSM cannot cover up the fact that we have no actual leadership.

It's pretty obvious, even to a casual observer, that Obama is pretty thoroughly destabilizing the entire Middle East at enormous cost to the innocent people there.

Last edited:

I don't care what the rest of the world thinks- it's the nature of politics, and there is no moral obligation to be loyal to those with whom you disagree.

What is the rest of the world to think of the USA with the treasonous noise coming from the fright-wing loons on radio and TV. With the way the disloyal opposition openly calls for fighting the POTUSA for the sake of it. With their impeachment talk? Self-imploding on the economy?

I think I'd rather see absolute gridlock in our government, than see that HACK 0bama do more damage than he's already done.

I don't care what the rest of the world thinks- it's the nature of politics, and there is no moral obligation to be loyal to those with whom you disagree.

To some extent, maybe. But when you base your entire support on noble claims, such as defending human rights, freedom and democracy, you better don't evoke the impression you give a **** about all that. Not saying the US is necessarily doing that all the time, just saying.

Your exactly correct. The way Bush was and still is vilified is just awful.

You've got what you asked for. I'm sure you'll blame those insisting on gridlock when markets crash in November.

Can you believe the craziest of the lunatic fright-wingnuts are calling the ACA "Boehner-Care"?

I think I'd rather see absolute gridlock in our government, than see that HACK 0bama do more damage than he's already done.

You and Jethro Tull, living in the past. Our enemies abroad live now. Those enemies within continue to harp on the past and revisionist thinking.
Your exactly correct. The way Bush was and still is vilified is just awful.

To some extent, maybe. But when you base your entire support on noble claims, such as defending human rights, freedom and democracy, you better don't evoke the impression you give a **** about all that. Not saying the US is necessarily doing that all the time, just saying.

But we aren't basing our support on noble claims. Our politicians are human like anyone else, and we don't have an obligation to portray some super-human image to the world. We already monetarily support far more of the world than we can afford to, as it is.

It's pretty obvious, even to a casual observer, that Obama is pretty thoroughly destabilizing the entire Middle East at enormous cost to the innocent people there.

Obama? All by himself? And that's without baiting the enemy with "Bring it on". How many more soldiers died because of that smooth move, exlax?

fright-wingnuts

Perhaps if you didn't use so much troll-speak, you'd be taken more seriously.

To the point, I'm glad there's gridlock. It's about time the republicans and libertarians started standing up to this king-wannabe. 0bama is easily the United States' worst president ever. He's a hack who went in with zero experience. Even today, he has zero clue. In regards to the Middle East, he's done nothing but fellate Al Qaida and the Muslim Brotherhood...our enemies. He's devoted his time to coddling the "takers" of our society, while punishing the "producers." He's the opposite of King Midas...everything he touches turns to worthless pig iron.

Here's hoping he's successfully blocked in every.single.thing he wants. Good riddance to the worst president of all time.

You and Jethro Tull, living in the past. Our enemies abroad live now. Those enemies within continue to harp on the past and revisionist thinking.

My point being that it doesn't mean much what the other countries think about our political process. Because they're used to it, as evidenced by my post. The difference is, the reason you are concerned... this time... is because it's your guy.

What do German people think of Syria? Are you as war-mongering as France and Great Britain?

What do you think of the 5-year vendetta against Obama coming from the Repub dog-and-pony show?

The difference is, the reason you are concerned... this time... is because it's your guy.

And if we lose this time, your post and your team will be the reason why.

Because Obama has 50% of Americans with him and 50% of Americans under-cutting him giving aid and comfort to Putin.

And if we lose this time, your post and your team will be the reason why.

Because Obama has 50% of Americans with him and 50% of Americans under-cutting him giving aid and comfort to Putin.

I've told you before. I don't have a "team" other than the US as a whole. The partisan Dems and Repubs are the core of what's wrong with our country. For instance, stating that people that disagree or loudly question what the President does or says... is "treasonous?" And that, would be you. The enemy within.

Perhaps if you didn't use so much troll-speak, you'd be taken more seriously.
Who appointed you King $h!t on turd island?
To the point, I'm glad there's gridlock. It's about time the republicans and libertarians started standing up to this king-wannabe.
a perfect example of your troll-speak
0bama is easily the United States' worst president ever. He's a hack
more partisan hackery from the 'enemy within'
He's devoted his time to coddling the "takers" of our society, while punishing the "producers."
is that you Mitt
Here's hoping he's successfully blocked in every.single.thing he wants.
this sums up the GOP--pretty sick bastids aren'tcha
Good riddance to the worst president of all time.
Impeach the worst House in history.

What did they think when we lived through eight years of that and worse while Bush was president?

So basically your point is "anything not ultra-liberal is wrong." Got it.

What did they think when we lived through eight years of that and worse while Bush was president?
What they thought was Americans are morons, and we are.

What they thought was Americans are morons, and we are.

A large majority of the country is... That they divide themselves up to vote for the same thing under different names just highlights it.

I've told you before. I don't have a "team" other than the US as a whole.
without acting like that
The partisan Dems and Repubs are the core of what's wrong with our country.
allowing you to wipe your hands clean like so many phony Americans so you can blame both parties and act like you're above it all
For instance, stating that people that disagree or loudly question what the President does or says... is "treasonous?"
it is the "way" "you people" are going about it, giving aid and comfort to the enemy abroad
And that, would be you
a person who supports the POTUS against the enemies abroad and will fight with all my power against the enemies within

A large majority of the country is... That they divide themselves up to vote for the same thing under different names just highlights it.
Well then you've written all of them off eh?

The world is not hung up on rewriting American history like Republicans are.

Repups don't feel they've bitten off enough chunks out of Obama's hide for perceived wrongs to Bush/Cheney last decade, let alone Nixon etc.

The world is not hung up on rewriting American history like Republicans are.

Repups don't feel they've bitten off enough chunks out of Obama's hide for perceived wrongs to Bush/Cheney last decade, let alone Nixon etc.

That isn't an answer to the question I asked. But having read more of the posts on the thread after posting my response, I see the what the whole point of the thread is. Your set 'Lean' is a joke, as is this thread.

I don't find trashing the POTUSA since November of 2008 as a Repup policy to be a joke.

While we're distracted at each other's throats, what did you think Putin would do?

Do you think Putin has forgotten the end of the Soviet Union?

That isn't an answer to the question I asked. But having read more of the posts on the thread after posting my response, I see the what the whole point of the thread is. Your set 'Lean' is a joke, as is this thread.

Back
Top Bottom