• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The End of Retirement

I retired in 1993 and I have. I've fished and traveled. By God I earned it. I worked in Oak Ridge around all kinds of toxicity and radiation for 41 years. My wife worked there for 43 years. We're gonna blow it out our asses till we die. We've been to Las Vegas four times in the last eight years and are trying as best we can to spend our kid's inheritance...they don't need it anyway, two of the three have masters degrees and the other is a project director for the DOE earning more than $100K per annum.

The first time one of my paychecks was docked for a social security payment was 1950. I made my retirement the old fashioned way.....I earned it.

Ahhh yes I am reminded of the old Smith Barney commercials. "We make money the old fashioned way we earn it." Too bad most of the newer businessmen don't understand that.

I see the bigot is up, refreshed and ready to go after a good night's sleep ... good morning ... btw, one of those kids may be the President of the United States one of these days ... I hope you live long enough to see it and croak on inauguration day: President Joaquin Jesus Martinez ... has a nice ring to it, no?

You are obviously illiterate. Try rereading the quote.

If that were the subject and it was appropriate, I would have said that.

My (very loved) White neighbors are mostly elderly and are not pumping out any kids anymore.

I prefer you to not think of me as a bigot but that is your privilege. My advocacy of immigration might have indicated otherwise to you but you are the one who must decide.

it's more of an annoyance than a privilege ... perhaps start by not referring to fertility rates as "pumping out babies" ... it's demeaning and it is usually used to refer to Latinos and blacks ... whites have babies, Latinos and blacks pump them out? ...

You are obviously illiterate. Try rereading the quote.

I'm obviously illiterate, yet you want me to read, let alone reread something ... :confused:
BTW, do you really teach people lessons by spitting on them?

I'm obviously illiterate, yet you want me to read, let alone reread something ... :confused:
BTW, do you really teach people lessons by spitting on them?

You can lead equine to water, don't mean they will drink. Besides I want to see if actually do reread Specks comments.

Yes, spitting on people though your computer screen really does work at keeping your screen nice and shiny. The lesson part probably not so much. But you feel so much better.:mrgreen:

it's more of an annoyance than a privilege ... perhaps start by not referring to fertility rates as "pumping out babies" ... it's demeaning and it is usually used to refer to Latinos and blacks ... whites have babies, Latinos and blacks pump them out? ...

It's why mass murder in the inner cities among young male blacks is for the most part ignored. This is still a "black and white" society.

You can lead equine to water, don't mean they will drink. Besides I want to see if actually do reread Specks comments.

Yes, spitting on people though your computer screen really does work at keeping your screen nice and shiny. The lesson part probably not so much. But you feel so much better.:mrgreen:

there's another possibility ... I'm literate and don't need to read things twice ... perhaps you're the equine that needs to drink water ...

glad that spitting at your screen helps ...

White people also pump out babies. Particularly among the lower income classes. That really wasn't the subject though. So far, the only person who said this was you. "whites have babies, Latinos and blacks pump them out".

If you want to discuss the actual topic, you'll get nothing but reasonable responses from me. We might not agree on everything but I won't be the one to make personal insults. If you're just looking for an exchange of rudeness, I'd be more than happy to ignore you.

White people also pump out babies. Particularly among the lower income classes. That really wasn't the subject though. So far, the only person who said this was you. "whites have babies, Latinos and blacks pump them out".

If you want to discuss the actual topic, you'll get nothing but reasonable responses from me. We might not agree on everything but I won't be the one to make personal insults. If you're just looking for an exchange of rudeness, I'd be more than happy to ignore you.

Personal insults? If you recall, I objected to your insults of Latinos ... but I've ignored you for a while, and can do it again, and appreciate your help in doing the same ...

Yes, please do so. I will be honored to be on your ignore list.

Personal insults? If you recall, I objected to your insults of Latinos ... but I've ignored you for a while, and can do it again, and appreciate your help in doing the same ...

Tell me you wouldn't actually ignore someone bj... :)

Wise man... :mrgreen:

ignoring is not easy to do ... thank you ...

sitting down with my son here in NC to watch Fatal Attraction -- a good film for a newlywed to watch ... after seeing it, I doubt he'll ever have an affair ... have a good night ...

ignoring is not easy to do ... thank you ...

sitting down with my son here in NC to watch Fatal Attraction -- a good film for a newlywed to watch ... after seeing it, I doubt he'll ever have an affair ... have a good night ...

The same to you...

Back
Top Bottom