• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The End of democracy

lamaror

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I was raised in America, I went to school in America, my children grew up in America. I love America. Since I have been around in the world, my country has been part of World War ll. the Korean War, the Vietnamese war, the Gulf War, the Bush War, and we have had troops killed in Grenada, Mozambique, Lebenon, Africa, Dominican Republic, Serbia, along with many other places where our troops were given their duty to do and they did it. American military people are wonderful loyal people.
To our people and to many others, we became a nation of heros. We fought for the right, we fought for people and to help people. We worked for equality among the races, we worked for equality in education, equality under the law, equality in the chance for individuals to go grow and to see their children’s opportunities grow. We grew our own food to feed our nation and to help feed the world. We produced and manufactured every item needed in our society and for others around the world. American workers were proud they were well paid and able to live the American dream.
Corporations made fantastically huge profits even with high wages for workers and benefits for workers. Medical care became something for the everyone to aspire to. In the old days Hospitals and Medical centers were for the wealthy. The common folks went to the venerable family practitioner who charged prices a family could afford.
All over our great nation, minorities worked, received equality and opportunity that they had not had before. Not yet have we managed to give equality to all of our people.
Now in 2005, we are going backward, and we don’t even seem to care. Companies now are not making near as much profit as before.
What seemed to work best was a combination of Capitalism modified and softened by what could be called social democracy. companies made massive profits and so did investors and the workers for these companies made great wages and benefits. Tax money was collected from the rich, the companies ,and the middle class. this money was used to enhance education and opportunity for the poor and to give them a chance at equality. It was working ok. Americans were proud, the rich were getting richer, and American workers were happy and content much of the time. We had black, hispanic and asian judges, black, hispanic and asian teachers, black, hispanic and asian policemen, black, hispanic and asian people in government etc., and in everywalk of life we were on our way to democray and equality.
With time the corporations became international corporations, and American companies became international in nature. they stopped feeling loyalty to America, and began to feel loyalty only to their own growing wealth and power. Power, wealth and Greed are now the driving force in our country. No matter what damage is done to millions of Americans, corporatism has lied, deceived and gained a foothold in to American pride and into the hearts of many Americans. Americans have decided to smile and give away the constitution of USA. The govenment claims that our country is coming out of the downturn in our economy. In fact it is getting worse Our cities and factories are gone. Workers and citizens are being duped and they are giving up America without a fight,, because George Bush lies, and lies and lies and lies, and lies. George Bush has the same goals as corporatism. Privatize everything, exploit workers, and kill anyone who stand in the way. They do these things not because they are terrible, they do these things because giant coporations and world Corporatism cannot take power when there is a democracy.
It was written years before 911,By the Project For The New American Century ( which is right wing think tank for Corporatism.) that what the corporations needed was a Pearl Harbor type incident to deceive, mobilize, and exploit America. They finally got America into the fold with 911. Of course Bush, Cheney, Rumsfelt, Ashcroft and Rice new in advance but probably felt a little betrayed all the loss of life, that probably caught them by surprise. yet they shrugged their shoulders and went on. The war in Irag was planned long before Bush was even president. Did anyone notice that first thing that was fixed, no matter how bad it was for the people of Iraq, was the OIL PIPELINE. HAV E YOU NOTICED THAT LESS THAN THIRTY PERCENT OF THE PROFITS FROM OIL RICH IRAQ WILL BE GOING TO THE NEW GOVERNMENT. THE REST IS GOING TO CORPORATISM. AND CORPORATE POWER.
Look at our gas prices at the pump now. Corporatism and corporate political power.
The goal is and has been Corporatism. corporate control of the military, and the eventual death of the constitution. The End Of the Good Ole USA. What we face are religious wars as we lose freedom of religion, and death squads from the corporations to kill people like me who still love america over Corporate Political Power. Corporatism and civil wars, etc.
Bush is the enemy of America, we are seeing the end of the American Dream.

The american dream is many things to many people. Yes, corporate greed is rampant. I've worked for a few corporations. Most recently, I sold personal computers for Dell. Morally, it was a terrible job, because while I was there, more and more and more jobs were being sent over seas. I could see that it was only a matter of time before my job was outsourced as well. So, in protest, I left Dell. I left what was for me, a great paying job because I didn't like where the company was headed. Because of the internet, and telecommunications, there is no need to pay an american worker X amount of dollars when the same job can be done more effectively for less money in another country. I say more effectively, because it seems people in other countries are so starved for a decent job, they'll work harder and longer than the typical american. And that's great that people around the world are gaining access to better paying job's. But, this corporate quest for profit is just out of control. I mean, when is it enough? Never. A corporation just needs and needs and needs. And how does it benefit us, when a corporations sole method of survival depends on profit, how could we ever benefit from their motives? There are a few obvious benefits. But, I wonder if those benefits are really enriching our lives. Or are they merely distracting us from what a truly good life should be? Are new cars and computers really so important? Or should we be thinking harder and smarter, rather than bigger and better?

I think there are a plethora of issues ignored that could make our country so much greater. For example, the inner city. Instead of shying away from the problems like poor education, and innercity crime, why don't we take responsibility for the problems we face as a nation. Education is the answer. You don't see Harvard students committing violent crimes against society, do you? In fact college students in general (excluding, the occasional frat and athlete) are quite peace loving people.

I don't claim to know where our country is headed. All I can say is that since GWB took office, everything has become clearly worse. GWB should be put on trial for the murders of thousands of americans, not to mention iraqis, because they were sentenced to death for the sole interest of profit. And if that's not crime, I don't know what is.

:applaud Well said you two. Now, to wait for the uber-patriots to come and bash you.......

lamaror said:
I was raised in America, I went to school in America, my children grew up in America. I love America. Since I have been around in the world, my country has been part of World War ll. the Korean War, the Vietnamese war, the Gulf War, the Bush War, and we have had troops killed in Grenada, Mozambique, Lebenon, Africa, Dominican Republic, Serbia, along with many other places where our troops were given their duty to do and they did it. American military people are wonderful loyal people.
To our people and to many others, we became a nation of heros. We fought for the right, we fought for people and to help people. We worked for equality among the races, we worked for equality in education, equality under the law, equality in the chance for individuals to go grow and to see their children’s opportunities grow. We grew our own food to feed our nation and to help feed the world. We produced and manufactured every item needed in our society and for others around the world. American workers were proud they were well paid and able to live the American dream.
Corporations made fantastically huge profits even with high wages for workers and benefits for workers. Medical care became something for the everyone to aspire to. In the old days Hospitals and Medical centers were for the wealthy. The common folks went to the venerable family practitioner who charged prices a family could afford.
All over our great nation, minorities worked, received equality and opportunity that they had not had before. Not yet have we managed to give equality to all of our people.
Now in 2005, we are going backward, and we don’t even seem to care. Companies now are not making near as much profit as before.
What seemed to work best was a combination of Capitalism modified and softened by what could be called social democracy. companies made massive profits and so did investors and the workers for these companies made great wages and benefits. Tax money was collected from the rich, the companies ,and the middle class. this money was used to enhance education and opportunity for the poor and to give them a chance at equality. It was working ok. Americans were proud, the rich were getting richer, and American workers were happy and content much of the time. We had black, hispanic and asian judges, black, hispanic and asian teachers, black, hispanic and asian policemen, black, hispanic and asian people in government etc., and in everywalk of life we were on our way to democray and equality.
With time the corporations became international corporations, and American companies became international in nature. they stopped feeling loyalty to America, and began to feel loyalty only to their own growing wealth and power. Power, wealth and Greed are now the driving force in our country. No matter what damage is done to millions of Americans, corporatism has lied, deceived and gained a foothold in to American pride and into the hearts of many Americans. Americans have decided to smile and give away the constitution of USA. The govenment claims that our country is coming out of the downturn in our economy. In fact it is getting worse Our cities and factories are gone. Workers and citizens are being duped and they are giving up America without a fight,, because George Bush lies, and lies and lies and lies, and lies. George Bush has the same goals as corporatism. Privatize everything, exploit workers, and kill anyone who stand in the way. They do these things not because they are terrible, they do these things because giant coporations and world Corporatism cannot take power when there is a democracy.
It was written years before 911,By the Project For The New American Century ( which is right wing think tank for Corporatism.) that what the corporations needed was a Pearl Harbor type incident to deceive, mobilize, and exploit America. They finally got America into the fold with 911. Of course Bush, Cheney, Rumsfelt, Ashcroft and Rice new in advance but probably felt a little betrayed all the loss of life, that probably caught them by surprise. yet they shrugged their shoulders and went on. The war in Irag was planned long before Bush was even president. Did anyone notice that first thing that was fixed, no matter how bad it was for the people of Iraq, was the OIL PIPELINE. HAV E YOU NOTICED THAT LESS THAN THIRTY PERCENT OF THE PROFITS FROM OIL RICH IRAQ WILL BE GOING TO THE NEW GOVERNMENT. THE REST IS GOING TO CORPORATISM. AND CORPORATE POWER.
Look at our gas prices at the pump now. Corporatism and corporate political power.
The goal is and has been Corporatism. corporate control of the military, and the eventual death of the constitution. The End Of the Good Ole USA. What we face are religious wars as we lose freedom of religion, and death squads from the corporations to kill people like me who still love america over Corporate Political Power. Corporatism and civil wars, etc.
Bush is the enemy of America, we are seeing the end of the American Dream.

I have to say... WELL BLOODY SAID!!!

I am not from america, (and proud) and George Bush "champion of liberation" is the enemy of the world. he is the start and middle of terrorism. he is an ELECTED terrorist like Tony Blair. the pair of them are no better than the people they claim to renounce. they truly disgust me.
But as I have recently discovered, Democracy is leased- it is given without reservation at first, and then as time goes on, it is taken away from us ever so slowly, much like a fishing line. we hardly notice the difference until we are on the plate being eaten. Freedom of Religion, so long as it is on the pre-approved list. Freedom of Speech so long as you select from the menu above. Freedom of Assembly, so long as they are pro-government and happy propoganda. 1984 isnt a how to guide. it is a warning. btw, hi, im SITEgOD and I come from the UK- I am very very pro-human rights and freedom no matter what (so I assume I am left wing, stopping short of communism) I am under 18 by 5 years and am so engrossed with politics its unnatural

Can I ask you guys a question?

What is a terrorist?

SKILMATIC said:

What is a terrorist?

ter•ror•ism

Pronunciation: (ter'u-riz"um), [key]
—n.
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
[/

To the USA Osama and his saudis are terrorists. to Iraq the USA is the terrorist

To the Britts, the IRA was the terrorists.

What I truly don't understand is why we are fighting Irag? Because 20 years down the road they might have nuclear weapons?

Bush and his other unstable psychopathic buddies do control nuclear weapons and they have serious threatened to use them. All Bush and the right wing want are power and wealth no matter who they screw.

Last edited:
lamaror said:
ter•ror•ism

—n.
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
[/

To the USA Osama and his saudis are terrorists. to Iraq the USA is the terrorist

What I truly don't understand is why we are fighting Irag? Because 20 years down the road they might have nuclear weapons?

Bush and his other unstable psychopathic buddies do control nuclear weapons and they have serious threatened to use them. All Bush and the right wing want are power and wealth no matter who they screw.

That's true. When a reporter asked Noam Chomsky how to stop terrorism, he said, "It's simple. You just stop participating in terrorist activity" (not a direct quote, but it's to that same effect). What GWB understands (though he would never knowingly come out and say it) is that by ousting Saddam, he is in effect causing great turmoil, which will inevitably create more terrorists. See, when a government has fear in it's sails, it's easy to get the people to comply with whatever it wants. All despots use the same tactic. It's just that in a culture of amnesia, ie. the US, we forget that this has happened before. So, we need to protest this GWB until he is a) impeached and b) put on trial as a self-serving war criminal.

Listen to this expert speak on the subject of GWB (very intelligent, and credible speaker)

http://www.craigbhulet.com/

:doh

Why don't we stop using our emotions and start looking at the facts. First, you blame capitalism for all of life's problems. Although capitalism is prone to corruption and greed, I would LOVE for you to name a system that has been successfully employed in a country that works better than capitalism (I do not want to hear 'should be's and 'in time's. I want to hear something that has been practically applied, not some theory). Some would probably say communism. What communist country has ever been as successful as the US? China? Guess where they get their money from :2wave: And there is NO system that is not prone to corruption, because human beings in heart are attracted to power. Seems like democracy is safest to me. If i remember correctly, Bush got re-elected by a majority (51% for Bush versus 49% for kerry, for those who don't understand the math), and so it looks like people must like him.

To say that this is a war for oil is comical. Iraq exports about 1,500,000 barrels of oil a day. A barrel of oil costs $64. Times that by 365 (one year) and we have $35,040,000,000. We are spending over twice that a year on the war. *gasp*. If this is a war for oil, why would we spend more money than we would earn from oil? Why are our gas prices rising instead of falling (it's called summer vacation, this happens at this time every year)? And why would Iraq continue paying us oil if we pulled out, when we need that oil to counterbalance the deficit from the war? Apply the facts to your argument, or there is no point listening.

P.S. If you hate America, why don't you move to say, China?

Your the one who hates America why dont you move. I dont hate America, nor do I think he does. I do think he hates you. At least that is what I really hate. I hate the "christian" church, its members and political activists, people who support any of the above and the current administration. Those are things I hate. The poster may to.

lamaror said:
ter•ror•ism

—n.
[/

Chaney is getting a plan of nuclear strike on Iran. The republicans keep saying no draft that is only way I see around it.

Nez Dragon said:

Why don't we stop using our emotions and start looking at the facts. First, you blame capitalism for all of life's problems. Although capitalism is prone to corruption and greed, I would LOVE for you to name a system that has been successfully employed in a country that works better than capitalism (I do not want to hear 'should be's and 'in time's. I want to hear something that has been practically applied, not some theory). Some would probably say communism. What communist country has ever been as successful as the US? China? Guess where they get their money from :2wave: And there is NO system that is not prone to corruption, because human beings in heart are attracted to power. Seems like democracy is safest to me. If i remember correctly, Bush got re-elected by a majority (51% for Bush versus 49% for kerry, for those who don't understand the math), and so it looks like people must like him.

P.S. If you hate America, why don't you move to say, China?

Since you did not quote anyone, I am not sure to whom you were directing your statement.

First of all, I do not think anyone is saying we should switch governments. At least, I am not. I like democracy, when it works. Although, our current system is arguably not a democracy. Ask your politcal science professors what kind of system they think we have. I doubt anyone of them will say we live in a democracy. In fact, many say we live in an oligarchy. Some experts would even say we are living under fascism which could entirely be the case, seeing as our media is a complete failure when it comes to informing the people with a sense of integrity that they should be responsible for. Quite simply, our leaders no longer answer to us. Our percpeptions are currently manufactured to "go with the flow", if you will. Our mainstream media (tv, print, radio - ie. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc, etc,... Are run by a few omnipotent media conglomerates (viacom, rupert murdock, general electric, and friends). Both Fox and CNN fired most of their investigative reporters to boost profits, and as a result we are just spoon fed coverage of events which are for the most part either a) sensational (sex, violence, and pithy scandal) or b) trivial, banal and otherwise do not bear much significance. For example today I was having lunch in a cafe, when I could hear the TV news report (i had my back turned to it) going on and on and on about a girl who was maimed and killed by a siberian tiger (apparently it was an exotic pet of hers). So, when I hear this I think: Ok, well she was sitting on it's back, so it was probably irritated and only intended to fend the girl off. And then I thought, Jesus! Who the hell would be dumb enough to try and ride a tiger (doemsticated or not!!)? And then I thought, well who in their right mind would think buying a tiger for domestic purposes would be a nifty idea? And then I thought, wow, this news coverage could have been limited to 2 minutes tops. But no, it was 15 minute spot. Meanwhile, things are going on in congress that I have no information about! So, essentially this kind of story permeates our media and it really just spins our wheels. How far you want to go down the rabbit hole depends on you. There is a grim reality that citizens miss everyday. And that is the margenalization of themselves. The media is a meer PR tool to distract you from thinking there is anything wrong. PS - I love America, but I believe things need to be realized, and changed for the common good of our people

For more information, I recommend you do some additional research:

Documentary:

1) Orwell Rolls In His Grave 2) Manufacturing Consent 3) The Corporation

Available via: http://www.netflix.com

Reading:

Four Arguments For The Elimination Of Television

Last edited:
Does "and to the Republic for wich it stands" mean **** to anyone?

The USA is not a Democracy. Period.

If it was it officialy came to an end January 20th 2005 thanks to diebolt and the pigs it helped.

Last edited:
Youve Got To Be Kidding! said:

If it was it officialy came to an end January 20th 2005 thanks to diebolt and the pigs it helped.

Aside from the fact that you've referenced "Diebold" 47 times and still can't spell it right, can you provide anything other than the "company line" that they did anything? And why the urge to include them in statements that have nothing to do with the election?

Are there charges against them or are you just using accusations without concrete evidence?

I'd say you are acting like cranky kid who needs more sleep, but I'd be insulting cranky kids who need more sleep. I suggest you sign up with democraticunderground.com...that way you can have a nice little circle-jerk with the people who have the same groupthink mentality.

In a Democracy, the power to govern is derived from the governed. Have you read the Bill of rights, I agree with you about Diebold( am not sure of the spelling)

We need to remember that two days after 911, that the congressional committee investigating the election in Florida for the year 2000, announced that Bush had lost the election in Florida. Bush was the Man then so we rallied behind him because of 911, and he sold out our country. It was after that Bush had been in office for a year, and after the 911 attack that the results were announced. Was it a conspiracy?? . Bush became the first president chosen by the supreme court not the the people. In the 2004 election Bush was elected by rigged voting machines in Ohio. The people have given their power to elect a federal government official to corporatism and greed.

I pledge allegiance to the commercials of the united corporations of america. And to the profit for which they stand, one mind-set, under money, invincible with finance and credit for all. - ban.the.electoral.college

this is good but i would change it a little. we need to include all,, in the new pledge of allegiance.

I pledge allegiance to the united corporations of NAFta, CAfta. Safta etc and the WTO. And to the profit for which they stand, one mind-set, for all, invincible, with cheap labor, finance, credit and huge debts for all. - Original fine work by ban.the.electoral.college (edited by dragonslayer)

Your the one who hates America why dont you move. I dont hate America, nor do I think he does. I do think he hates you. At least that is what I really hate. I hate the "christian" church, its members and political activists, people who support any of the above and the current administration. Those are things I hate. The poster may to.

It is hard to be an American in an America that likes and respects only greed and lies. But I will stay until the right wing death squads decide to kill me.

ban.the.electoral.college said:
Since you did not quote anyone, I am not sure to whom you were directing your statement.

First of all, I do not think anyone is saying we should switch governments. At least, I am not. I like democracy, when it works. Although, our current system is arguably not a democracy. Ask your politcal science professors what kind of system they think we have. I doubt anyone of them will say we live in a democracy. In fact, many say we live in an oligarchy. Some experts would even say we are living under fascism which could entirely be the case, seeing as our media is a complete failure when it comes to informing the people with a sense of integrity that they should be responsible for. Quite simply, our leaders no longer answer to us. Our percpeptions are currently manufactured to "go with the flow", if you will. Our mainstream media (tv, print, radio - ie. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, etc, etc,... Are run by a few omnipotent media conglomerates (viacom, rupert murdock, general electric, and friends). Both Fox and CNN fired most of their investigative reporters to boost profits, and as a result we are just spoon fed coverage of events which are for the most part either a) sensational (sex, violence, and pithy scandal) or b) trivial, banal and otherwise do not bear much significance. For example today I was having lunch in a cafe, when I could hear the TV news report (i had my back turned to it) going on and on and on about a girl who was maimed and killed by a siberian tiger (apparently it was an exotic pet of hers). So, when I hear this I think: Ok, well she was sitting on it's back, so it was probably irritated and only intended to fend the girl off. And then I thought, Jesus! Who the hell would be dumb enough to try and ride a tiger (doemsticated or not!!)? And then I thought, well who in their right mind would think buying a tiger for domestic purposes would be a nifty idea? And then I thought, wow, this news coverage could have been limited to 2 minutes tops. But no, it was 15 minute spot. Meanwhile, things are going on in congress that I have no information about! So, essentially this kind of story permeates our media and it really just spins our wheels. How far you want to go down the rabbit hole depends on you. There is a grim reality that citizens miss everyday. And that is the margenalization of themselves. The media is a meer PR tool to distract you from thinking there is anything wrong. PS - I love America, but I believe things need to be realized, and changed for the common good of our people

For more information, I recommend you do some additional research:

Documentary:

1) Orwell Rolls In His Grave 2) Manufacturing Consent 3) The Corporation

Available via: http://www.netflix.com

Reading:

Four Arguments For The Elimination Of Television

I was replying to the original thread. I should have made that more clear, thanks for pointing it out.

I almost completely agree with you on the issue of the media. I, personally, do not like the media. I think that they have drifted too far to the left to give us effective news coverage. You are being inundated with stories like the tiger one you mentioned (never heard of it, but it sure sounds like something the media would capitalize on), because they supposedly make more news than the economy going up... but when the economy goes down a bit they are all over it with 'analysts' and 'experts' and start monopolizing the doom this country is headed for. The same can be applied to the war on terror. How many news stations talk about the schools being built, towns getting electricity and running water for the first time, the new Iraqi army helping US troops search for weapons & munitions, not to mention hunting down terrorists? The only news you hear now out of Afghanistan are troops being killed, which is fairly rare. Why is this? Maybe it's because only good things are happening, and in the media giant's opinion good news is not necessarily popular news. After all, what would draw your attention more, "10 schools built in Iraq" or "10 soldiers die in Iraq"?
This, my fellow surfers, is why we have the Internet. For once, we can get information from somewhere else other than the primetime news. One of the things I don't like about the Internet is that anyone can put anything on it and claim that it's fact...
I assume that you are referring to college political science professors? One, I'm not in college; two, I would rather look at the way our government works and figure out what system we have rather than ask someone's opinion on what kind of government we live in. Political science sounds somewhat silly to me, because politics are too screwed up to be a science.

Definition of democracy:

de·moc·ra·cy

1. Government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives.
2. A political or social unit that has such a government.
3. The common people, considered as the primary source of political power.
4. Majority rule.
5. The principles of social equality and respect for the individual within a community.

Considering as to how we vote for our elected officials, and they tally up the votes and elect a representative in our government based on the majority (*ding*) of votes, I would say that we live in a democracy!

Could you please point out a specific example of me saying I hate America? I do not hate America, but I do believe that there are a great deal of things that could change. I would never stop typing if I tried to list them, so I won't. I would rather not move, because wherever would I move to?
Where does he say he hates me? What have I ever done to him?
Why do you hate the Christian church? Who are these political activists you speak of? I am not aware of the Christian church having political activists. There may be Christians who are political activists, but they do not represent the Christian church as a whole. Do you hate any specific section of the Christian church, the Catholics, Lutherans, Episcopalians, Baptists, Anglican, Congregational, Methodist, Evangelical, Orthodox, Pentecostal, or any of the other denominations? Or do you just hate them all equally and unconditionally? Because you end up hating over a billion people... Thats a lot of hate.

It is hard to be an American in an America that likes and respects only greed and lies. But I will stay until the right wing death squads decide to kill me.

Right wing death squads? :rofl :rofl :rofl
I would be more afraid of the Politically Correct Police than these death squads you speak of. Ever seen one? Neither have I. This greed and lies stuff seems to be reflected FAR more on the left than the right.
Howard Dean claims that Republicans have never worked an honest day's work in their lives. Well, he should know, considering how he comes from a pretty rich and comfy family...
Moveon.org is among dozens of radical sites that spouts lies like none other. They are anything but right-wing.
John Kerry's voting record says it all. Then comes the elections, where he simply couldn't decide what the public liked the best, so he said it all. He's for the war, then against it, then want's to fight it sensitively (can anyone tell me how one fights a "sensitive" war? Sit down with people who want to kill us at any cost so they can get to heaven and share sad life stories?). For all you Kerry fans out there, I'm sorry. Someday, when you least expect it, he will flip-flop for you too.
Let's not forget Bill Clinton! I simply cannot find the words to describe this one, I think it goes without saying.

Need I go on? The right isn't without greed and lies, but what you don't hear is what goes on in the left every day...

this is good but i would change it a little. we need to include all, in the new pledge of allegiance.

Starting a new country?

Capitalism isn't evil. It just takes responsible, moral, educated, responsible, informed, intelligent adults to make sure it stays relatively corruption-free, and either there aren't many, or they aren't speaking.
At least the government is staying out of it, to a degree. Enter the government, no matter what administration, and we're screwed. I would carry on about the gov't-capitalist/business relationship that should not exist, but that's a whole other post (I'll have to write about it sometime).

Nez Dragon said:
:

Capitalism isn't evil. It just takes responsible, moral, educated, responsible, informed, intelligent adults to make sure it stays relatively corruption-free, and either there aren't many, or they aren't speaking.

I agree 100%. And that is what these BUSH HATERS ARE DOING. SPEAKING OUT. You are right, it does take a responsible, moral, educated, responsible (again), informed, Intelligent adult to make sure it stays relatively corruption free and you are right THERE ARE NOT MANY AND, And you do have the second part wrong, THEY ARE SPEAKING.

If Bush is your responsible, moral, educated, responsible, informed, intelligent adult then we are ****ed. You ever here him talk, What is your first clue you ask, How about the fact he CANT EVEN SPEAK. HAHAHAH Durring the debates he had to have a little black box under his coat becuase he needed his pupputeers to guide him. The best part was in mid sentance he says WHAT!@!!@! cause he lost what they where saying. For being a Texan (visiting) actualy he's from Maine He does sound like he never went to school. He is an IDIOT. If you dont believe that you are iether in DENIAL, DUMB, or COMPLETELY BLIND.

The only reason he got into a good school is cause of who his dad is. He has bankrupted every company hes ran and now hes bankrupting this one. But go ahead and wash his balls till hes done doing it. leave the rest of us out of it.... You can go to dc and be his ballwasher and not have to mess it up here for everyone else!

SKILMATIC said:

What is a terrorist?

Ask the one sitting on the throne in the throneroom of the White House, ask him. He'll either say Muslims or people who exploit fears to become powerful.

A#1: Over a billion people. Impossible

A#2: George W. Bush. True.

Ahh Social Democracy a cleverly disguised codename for communism. The outcry of the evils of capitalism and those damn horrible corporations giving all those poor exploited workers jobs to feed their families, the nerve of them how dare they.(Strong sarcastic emphasis added) And the nerve of you sir or ma'am for having the absolute audacity to claim that the president of the U.S. actually had advanced knowledge of 911 yet failed to act on said knowledge for profit and corporate gain! You say this as if it is some undisputed fact which gives you the premise not to back this audacious, slanderous, and traitorous lie with any proof whatsoever! And you speak of privatization as if it's a bad thing I being a libertarian feel that the strength of the U.S. economy is built on the basis of the corporations being given a free hand (lez en fair) and that the gov't has no place in business. This is not mutually exclusive with liberty and democracy, and to the contrary this is the very nature of the capitalist democratic system which has made this the most powerful nation in the history of the world!

Last edited:
Corporations give? :rofl They are only intrested in their intrests. Nobody would work for free under capitalism you need to feed yourself. So the corporations go to 3rd world countries because since they're already poor, they'll work for less, plus many people live there. An endless supply of cheap labor.

Social Democracy and Communism are quite different.

To Comrade

Sorry, I can't take anyone seriously who's signature is a quote from Krushev! That being said, as I gather from your rants that you are a communist, I suggest you take a look at who has exploited the proletariat more the capitalists or the communists. EG gullags of Soviet Russia and the Red Chinese. I love how you communists claim to be for the working man yet exploit him to the fullest extent that a gov't could exploit their workers!

You guessed correctly...I am a Communist.

And the quote by Kruschev is primarily correct if you think hard about it.

But like most people you have VERY limited knowledge on Communism.

What was practiced in the USSR and China were Stalinist or in other words Totalitarian Socialism. Which is about as bad as capitalism.

In Communism property in general, specifically capital, will be owned publicly. The state will also have abolished, because social classes will have been abolished, therefore there is no more need for a state.

I agree 100%. And that is what these BUSH HATERS ARE DOING. SPEAKING OUT. You are right, it does take a responsible, moral, educated, responsible (again), informed, Intelligent adult to make sure it stays relatively corruption free and you are right THERE ARE NOT MANY AND, And you do have the second part wrong, THEY ARE SPEAKING.

If Bush is your responsible, moral, educated, responsible, informed, intelligent adult then we are ****ed. You ever here him talk, What is your first clue you ask, How about the fact he CANT EVEN SPEAK. HAHAHAH Durring the debates he had to have a little black box under his coat becuase he needed his pupputeers to guide him. The best part was in mid sentance he says WHAT!@!!@! cause he lost what they where saying. For being a Texan (visiting) actualy he's from Maine He does sound like he never went to school. He is an IDIOT. If you dont believe that you are iether in DENIAL, DUMB, or COMPLETELY BLIND.

The only reason he got into a good school is cause of who his dad is. He has bankrupted every company hes ran and now hes bankrupting this one. But go ahead and wash his balls till hes done doing it. leave the rest of us out of it.... You can go to dc and be his ballwasher and not have to mess it up here for everyone else!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Ahh Social Democracy a cleverly disguised codename for communism. The outcry of the evils of capitalism and those damn horrible corporations giving all those poor exploited workers jobs to feed their families, the nerve of them how dare they.(Strong sarcastic emphasis added) And the nerve of you sir or ma'am for having the absolute audacity to claim that the president of the U.S. actually had advanced knowledge of 911 yet failed to act on said knowledge for profit and corporate gain! You say this as if it is some undisputed fact which gives you the premise not to back this audacious, slanderous, and traitorous lie with any proof whatsoever! And you speak of privatization as if it's a bad thing I being a libertarian feel that the strength of the U.S. economy is built on the basis of the corporations being given a free hand (lez en fair) and that the gov't has no place in business. This is not mutually exclusive with liberty and democracy, and to the contrary this is the very nature of the capitalist democratic system which has made this the most powerful nation in the history of the world!

I am sorry but you are not very well informed. social democracy has nothing in to with communism. Capitalism exists and is very strong in a social democracys like the ones in Canada, Britain, and Western. Europe. Now I lived briefly in Germany and Britain, and 75% of the a person's earnings don't go to taxes. It is only about 18%.The difference between a social democracy and our Corporatism, is that the people are taken care of and exploitation of workers is not allowed. Capitalism and the stock market thrive in Social Democracys. People who live in social democracies buy houses and cars, take vacations, go to concerts. Factorys are run by private interprises just like in the Good ole USA. Private interprise thrives in social Democracies.

You need to stop listening to Limbaugh and Larson. they talk good but they only spout the line of Right wing Domination and exploitation, and they call everything socialism even when it isn't. they are Huge Liars, but so are some Democrats. Everyone bad mouths clinton, but during the cliinton years , corporations made record profits, and was not untill Bush got in that Corporation profits went down. Under clinton the oil companies did not need to gauge, exploit and lie to the American people. They made great profits and my stocks paid well. Now us investors are way down from the clinton years in money earned. I can hardly afford to drive my car, and food and other essential are going way up because of transportation costs. Bush don't care about anything but profits for his Corporatism lovers.

I don't care if you want to spout BS Bushshit, LS Limbaughshiit, and HS HannityShit, Just do it somewhere else, go to school, study some history, study economics, Read some books, find out the truth before telling a pile of BS .

Back
Top Bottom