• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Electric car won't go very far.

Pin dÁr

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Because in the past they could go very very very far.

So, the technology to do so is already here!

Howver, there are some powers, who don't want this,

They want dependency, because dependency equals control.

So, I say that the 'electric car' will have never a big radius, not because it can't be done, but because

some powers simply won't allow that.

So, I say that the 'electric car' will have never a big radius, not because it can't be done, but because

Evidence? Where is your evidence for any of this?

Oh that's right, you have none. Like always.

Pin, please just list the things that AREN'T a conspiracy for us now. It would save us a ton of time.

It all depends on how long the lead is.

Pin, please just list the things that AREN'T a conspiracy for us now. It would save us a ton of time.

I think I do wjat I want, just like you! Fair eh?!

What is a "big" radius? What's the largest number of miles they'll ever allow us to have?

Back
Top Bottom