• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The election is getting close and we need to know

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
With the election just a couple of weeks away, we need to know what the accomplishments that Biden has achieved in 47 years. Be specific.

As far as I can see Biden has been mainly a chair warmer and lived high on the hog on taxpayer money. that and the fact he has taken advantage of his political position to rake in any crooked money he can.

Also why is the total democrat campaign of Joe and the Ho only talking about what they dont like about President Trump. Is it the fact that neither one has accomplished anything worthy of talking about?

What did Trump accomplish?

He traumatized some brown kids, having ripped them from their parents. I guess that's something Trumpists would like.

He took a 550ish billion deficit and doubled it in the "best economy ever", all to support more tax cuts aimed at the upper crust. I guess if you love the idea of your children and grandchildren paying off a debt you ran up so that you could buy the newest smartphone, that'll be an accomplishment.

He'll leave Biden a 3.1 trillion deficit in his first year, which will let you dishonestly attack Biden. So I guess that's an accomplishment.

He sucked up to Kim Jong Un, Erdogan, and Putin, so if you like the U.S. president polishing other countries' turds, I guess that's a win.

He ****ed over various manufacturing and agriculture businesses in a pointless trade war that fizzled out into nothing. Hooray!

He stepped out of the way so Turkey could slaughter Kurds. I guess if you don't like Kurds that's a win.

He's pissed on, pissed off, and generally alienated our allies around the world. So if you don't like Europeans, that's a win.

If you hate Americans, boy you've found the best president ever. First he lies and denies about COVID, then he knowingly kills a mass testing plan because he calculated it would be in his interest to let it kill liberals (it was then exploding in blue states) so he could blame Democrat governors. Over 215,000 Americans now dead. Likely 400,000+ by year's end. Who knows how many after two years. So yeah, like I said, if you hate the American people that's a massive win.

I'm not mentioning knowingly accepting Russian interference in our elections, the 14+ well-documented instances of obstruction of justice, the unlawfully withholding congressionally approved funds for an ally standing against our "greatest geopolitical foe" in order to extort from that ally the announcement of sham investigations into a political rival's son.

I could go on, but, yeah . . . you guys back such a terrible president, such an utterly corrupt and criminal vile pig-bastard, that even if it were true - it's not, but if - that Biden did absolutely nothing in 47 years, that would be a better track record than the things Trump has done. A ham sandwich would make a better president. A festering turd would make a better president.

A mafia don would probably make a worse one, but that's only because they're good at criming, unlike the orange buffoon.

He traumatized some brown kids, having ripped them from their parents. I guess that's something Trumpists would like.

He took a 550ish billion deficit and doubled it in the "best economy ever", all to support more tax cuts aimed at the upper crust. I guess if you love the idea of your children and grandchildren paying off a debt you ran up so that you could buy the newest smartphone, that'll be an accomplishment.

He'll leave Biden a 3.1 trillion deficit in his first year, which will let you dishonestly attack Biden. So I guess that's an accomplishment.

He sucked up to Kim Jong Un, Erdogan, and Putin, so if you like the U.S. president polishing other countries' turds, I guess that's a win.

He ****ed over various manufacturing and agriculture businesses in a pointless trade war that fizzled out into nothing. Hooray!

He stepped out of the way so Turkey could slaughter Kurds. I guess if you don't like Kurds that's a win.

He's pissed on, pissed off, and generally alienated our allies around the world. So if you don't like Europeans, that's a win.

If you hate Americans, boy you've found the best president ever. First he lies and denies about COVID, then he knowingly kills a mass testing plan because he calculated it would be in his interest to let it kill liberals (it was then exploding in blue states) so he could blame Democrat governors. Over 215,000 Americans now dead. Likely 400,000+ by year's end. Who knows how many after two years. So yeah, like I said, if you hate the American people that's a massive win.

I'm not mentioning knowingly accepting Russian interference in our elections, the 14+ well-documented instances of obstruction of justice, the unlawfully withholding congressionally approved funds for an ally standing against our "greatest geopolitical foe" in order to extort from that ally the announcement of sham investigations into a political rival's son.

I could go on, but, yeah . . . you guys back such a terrible president, such an utterly corrupt and criminal vile pig-bastard, that even if it were true - it's not, but if - that Biden did absolutely nothing in 47 years, that would be a better track record than the things Trump has done. A ham sandwich would make a better president. A festering turd would make a better president.

A mafia don would probably make a worse one, but that's only because they're good at criming, unlike the orange buffoon.
Everything you listed is BS left wing talking points that is about as thin as soup make out of the shadow of a rooster.

What has Trump accomplished? How about record low unemployment for everyone including minorities. A booming economy that if bringing money and jobs back to the US. A military that is up to strength. A stock market that has put billions in the savings of all American. These are REAL accomplishments.

With the election just a couple of weeks away, we need to know what the accomplishments that Biden has achieved in 47 years. Be specific.

As far as I can see Biden has been mainly a chair warmer and lived high on the hog on taxpayer money. that and the fact he has taken advantage of his political position to rake in any crooked money he can.

Also why is the total democrat campaign of Joe and the Ho only talking about what they dont like about President Trump. Is it the fact that neither one has accomplished anything worthy of talking about?
What we need to know is why Trump lied about COVID while hundreds of thousands of Americans died. But, I can see why you would rather talk about someone not running for office, since your chosen candidates all suck.

Everything you listed is BS left wing talking points that is about as thin as soup make out of the shadow of a rooster.

What has Trump accomplished? How about record low unemployment for everyone including minorities. A booming economy that if bringing money and jobs back to the US. A military that is up to strength. A stock market that has put billions in the savings of all American. These are REAL accomplishments.
trump inherited a growing economy from obama, be honest....and "joe and the ho"? u are better than that.

Trump accomplished one thing: killing off 250,000 Americans. Face it. This is why you want to talk about some guy named Hunter who is not even running for office.

he gave our jobs to China, in exchange for money!

Put the blame where it belongs----------------China. It is an attack on the US quite similar to 9-11.
China has no say so in our readiness and response.

Wow.

Trump accomplished one thing: killing off 250,000 Americans. Face it. This is why you want to talk about some guy named Hunter who is not even running for office.
if the democrats were in charge it would have been millions dead!

trump inherited a growing economy from obama, be honest....and "joe and the ho"? u are better than that.
It was a barely limping along economy around 1 to 2 percent growth. It only took off after Trump took over, cut taxes and regulations that gave the country the boost that it needed. The discredited Obama even said Trump would have to have a "magic wand" to get the GPD above 2%. I guess Trump did indeed have a magic wand.

Not likely. More like under a 1000. Dems know how to govern. It's the stupid small govt types who are too stupid to contain a virus.

Not likely. More like under a 1000. Dems know how to govern. It's the stupid small govt types who are too stupid to contain a virus.
I think it would have been a bit more than a 1,000. Probably more like 50,000 - 100,000.

Why exactly do you need to know??

Are you on the fence as to whether or not you are going to vote for him...??

Yeah, those millions of fence sitters need to get massive information these last 15 days.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For one thing, pandemic under Obama/Biden was not handled with US coming out in top 4 per-capita cases and top 4 per-capita deaths among 1st world countries.

But I thought it was just the common cold, we can’t shut down the economy over something like this!

Super left wing whine.

Super left wing whine.

Pathetic, cowardly, stupid, dishonest, and did I say pathetic evasion.

I'm sorry it bothered you that I pointed out in detail just how awful the criminal you worship is.

Except they all went away due to his incompetence. It's like saying the first half of the voyage on the Titanic was a complete success.

Back
Top Bottom