• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The election in IRAQ is AWESOME

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hey folks awesome news in IRAQ we had elections A month ago and the terrorest ( SACRAMA) are Bomming up place more than ever this week two days ago we had ONE of the biggest Bomming ever last weekend we had 100 people killed last week we lost 24 of OUR BRAVEST

YEP it's working all right if it works any better BUSH will have to come on T.V and beg the american people to join OR may be send Barbra and Jenna
YA RIGHT

Hey folk we also need some good healty MEN and WOMEN to give our BRAVEST A Brake I say any man / woma who served 4-6 months should be given the option to COME HOME lets some else share the GLORY

Spell check is not working on this computer HELP ME

freedom69

Spellcheck: You may have a popup blocker issue. Tell it to allow from debatepolitics.com

On to the topic.
Bush and Rice both said it was going to get WORSE before it gets any better.

And I do agree - The fact that Iraq had a real bonified election is increadible!

Freedom, that post looked so purdy before you clicked the edit button.

*sigh*

Vauge We can agree to disagree and thats what makes DEBATING so AWESOME!

I do agree their is a tiny bit of light at the end of the tunnel when I look at whats happing in Lebanon and Israel !.

However in both cases we had good news before all THE BLEEP hit the fan

You must remember what the 1st rule of history is if you do not learn for your history you are bound to repeat it !

It's so easy :( to get these country's to sit down and talk ! It's so easy to get these terrorest / jerks / fools / idiots / You call what you like To sit down and make peace on paper

In the end they just hate each-other I do not understand that kind of HATE but thats all they :confused: know!

Both Lebanon and Israel made peace before but keeping it is another matter all together

I'm hoping and Preying for the best BUT ?

P.S I also recall BUSH and RICE & friends saying the terrorest are doing the Bombing up-until the election and that made it SOUND LIKE if we can get the ELECTION to take place it should slow down the TERROREST big time

And I said a long time ago the terrorest do not give a DAME about the election they are A bunch of Brainless terrorest who only believe in HATE and KILLING PEOPLE

FROMM LY MR FACTS / FACT MASTER / JUST THE FACTS / PRS

FREEDOM69

Freedom69 said:
P.S I also recall BUSH and RICE & friends saying the terrorest are doing the Bombing up-until the election and that made it SOUND LIKE if we can get the ELECTION to take place it should slow down the TERROREST big time

And I said a long time ago the terrorest do not give a DAME about the election they are A bunch of Brainless terrorest who only believe in HATE and KILLING PEOPLE
I don't remember them saying anything like that. I follow, or try to follow, closely what's coming out of this administration and I distinctly remember them saying "just because these election happen it doesn't mean the terrorist will give up and go home. There will still be a lot of hard work ahead."

As for your comments about the terrorists. I agree they don't give a da*n- but I hardly think they're brain dead.

The true question is "why" they don't care about the elections.

It is because democracy represents something that they do not want. As I said in an earlier thread - they do not want thier daughters to grow up to be playboy models. They do not want thier children to have children out of wedlock. They are very extream in thier behavior against it.

Now one could argue that is a valid reason for them NOT to have democracy. I don't think so. They can still have a democracy where thier children are schooled and thier daughters are respectful. Meanwhile preserving humanity at the same time. This they do not understand.

To Vauge...I think the main reason why the terrorist fight elections and democracy is because it's easy for them to cozy up to a dictator who can give them sanctuary, aplace for training, and the propaganda needed to recruit more members. Terrorist are making a big mistake in Iraq by attacking the muslim people. The Iraquis see them as enemies as we do.

Back
Top Bottom