• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The egotistical PORK QUEEN Pelosi is still holding stimulus checks hostage

WE are dealing with a corrupt house headed by Polosi and Schumer where normal does not work. If the Senate has taken another course of action it is because they have to.

Weird that right wingers can't discuss the details of the deal.

The poor voting for Pelosi is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Now it looks like Pelosi is holding up stimulus checks for two reasons. First the republican wont pass her PORK LADENED stimulus bill. Second she dont want a stimulus check coming to people before the election, because she is afraid it will make Trump look good.

What a political driven old crone!

she has dementia too!

Look mitch already told trump not to negotiate a stimulus bill. The senate was not passing anything.

Funny how all right wing media does is blame it on Pelosi. And those faux news watchers lap it up like honey.
the democrats are evil!

Nancy Pelosi and the US House of Representatives passed a new stimulus bill (The Heroes Act) back in May ... 5 months ago.

What has GOP Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell been doing in those 5 months?

Nothing except masturbating to the thought of confirming more conservative judges.

lk101820dapr_1_0.jpg
you clowns are ridiculous!

Saying that the Senate (TRUMPISTS) have done nothing to meet in the middle is a bald-faced lie. TYPICAL!
Really? Where's the the trumpublican counteroffer? What have the trumpublicans done as a response? If you don't have that answer then the only liar here is you, my friend!

If that is true then you have to admit that Pelosi's COVID bill is LOADED with pork and therefore subject to strong resistance.
Never claimed it wasn't. Pork is a very bi partisan thing unfortunately.

Really? Where's the the trumpublican counteroffer? What have the trumpublicans done as a response? If you don't have that answer then the only liar here is you, my friend!

What's worse? Lier or just plain delusional? The Senate has increased their offer from about 1 billion to almost 2 billion and has indicated even more leeway. Pelosi and the liberal left will not budge off of the unrelated pork.

Millions have lost their jobs, More than 225,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the negligence of the right wing radical anti American GOP.

Now the USA is the epicenter of COVID 19 due to a monster misinformation campaign sanctioned by the GOP. How long was COVID 19 traveling about the USA before the misinformation source in chief decided to share the news with the USA?

The employed did not ask the government to treat the coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile the GOP government is still advising no need to worry all will be swell. Yet more than 225,000 have died. And a few hundred thousand others are still trying to stay alive.

5,000 have died in China.

Why did the Capitol Hill GOP funnel billions upon billons of tax dollars from the COVID relief fund to white collar industries as we speak? This is reckless use of our tax dollars. White collar wealthy do NOT need bailed out.

Elected officials pay themselves more than $3,370 per week ( $174,000-$194,000 annually) plus a variety of expense accounts = Are they over rated and over paid?

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2400 twice a month until further notice to spend in the economy = economic growth. WE know how to keep small business employers in business and we know that we create economic growth with our spending which in effect creates new jobs and secures existing jobs.

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2400 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. Home improvement, tires, food, mortgage or rent, books, school supplies, winter coats, shoes, utility bills, medical bills etc etc. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

This economic stimulus should stay active until COVID 19 is gone. Or until workers are called back to work or new employment is found that pays a part time living wage @ $33,000 annually or a full time living wage @ $64,500 annually.

Taxpayers are a credible investment for they will see that the tax dollars get back into the economy pronto aka the practical approach.

Reckless decisions by the GOP government has put tens of millions out of work plus thousands of employers out of business..

What's worse? Lier or just plain delusional? The Senate has increased their offer from about 1 billion to almost 2 billion and has indicated even more leeway. Pelosi and the liberal left will not budge off of the unrelated pork.

What is the unrelated pork?

What is the unrelated pork?

You have to be kidding me. Really, you don't consider city and state bailouts for years of poor liberal decisions and mismanagement or money and government benefits for illegal aliens unrelated virus pork? How can you defend the obvious or are you one of the many that just don't care. The only things that matter is Trump hatred.

You have to be kidding me. Really, you don't consider city and state bailouts for years of poor liberal decisions and mismanagement or money and government benefits for illegal aliens unrelated virus pork? How can you defend the obvious or are you one of the many that just don't care. The only things that matter is Trump hatred.
So trump wont sign it. Fine. But it's on him then

Millions have lost their jobs, More than 225,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the negligence of the right wing radical anti American GOP.

Now the USA is the epicenter of COVID 19 due to a monster misinformation campaign sanctioned by the GOP. How long was COVID 19 traveling about the USA before the misinformation source in chief decided to share the news with the USA?

The employed did not ask the government to treat the coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile the GOP government is still advising no need to worry all will be swell. Yet more than 225,000 have died. And a few hundred thousand others are still trying to stay alive.

5,000 have died in China.

Why did the Capitol Hill GOP funnel billions upon billons of tax dollars from the COVID relief fund to white collar industries as we speak? This is reckless use of our tax dollars. White collar wealthy do NOT need bailed out.

Elected officials pay themselves more than $3,370 per week ( $174,000-$194,000 annually) plus a variety of expense accounts = Are they over rated and over paid?

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2400 twice a month until further notice to spend in the economy = economic growth. WE know how to keep small business employers in business and we know that we create economic growth with our spending which in effect creates new jobs and secures existing jobs.

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2400 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. Home improvement, tires, food, mortgage or rent, books, school supplies, winter coats, shoes, utility bills, medical bills etc etc. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

This economic stimulus should stay active until COVID 19 is gone. Or until workers are called back to work or new employment is found that pays a part time living wage @ $33,000 annually or a full time living wage @ $64,500 annually.

Taxpayers are a credible investment for they will see that the tax dollars get back into the economy pronto aka the practical approach.

Reckless decisions by the GOP government has put tens of millions out of work plus thousands of employers out of business..

Most of you whining is about gimmie, gimmie, gimmie with a side order of jealousy.

Fine. No pandemic check for you

Boo Hoo! I don't need it and I and those like me shouldn't be getting it either. No, I did not return it. If the government is so stupid and willing to waste so much money why should I be the savior?

2 Billion? Whoop de doo! Also you're still lying. Moscow mitch is refusing to negotiate and you know it!

For those who don't like the House package. President Trump wants more than what either Party has come up with. Seem Republicans don't agree with Trump.

" “Covid Relief Negotiations are moving along. Go Big!” Trump said on Twitter Friday. Later in the day, speaking on Rush Limbaugh’s radio program, Trump said, “I would like to see a bigger stimulus package, frankly, than either the Democrats or the Republicans are offering.” "

2 Billion? Whoop de doo! Also you're still lying. Moscow mitch is refusing to negotiate and you know it!

I think that you are smart enough to know that I meant Trillion or am I wrong again? Why bother to continue this dance with Pelosi when she has no intention of agreeing to anything this close to Nov 3 or pare down the pork?

Mitch told trump not to cut a deal with the house. The senate would not pass a stimulus bill. They won't even negotiate.

Righties can believe their propaganda but that is the facts

Back
Top Bottom