• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Earth was sucked into a Black Hole in 2012

joluoto

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Wake up sheeple. The apocalypse already happened, just like the Mayas said it would. The Satanic CERN destoryed the world with their Higgs Boson in 2012. The Earth was sucked into a Black Hole. Everything since has been a lie. If you carefully read Hillary's e-mails and the documents on Hunter's laptop you'll see that all the evidence is there! Cern's Satanic rituals also opened gates to Hell Dimensions which is where Prince Charles came from!

Actually, such tiny black holes would behave like subatomic particles. Acquiring more electrons than nucleons, they would be negatively charged, and thus repelled by common matter. Which is where Prince Charles comes in: he too is negatively charged and quite repellent. The lack of a bright and destructive accretion ring around the Prince show us that, while he may have one or more black holes in his body, he's not 100% composed of them.

Being in a black hole is a lot less fun than I'd always thought it would be.

This may be a mindblowingly stupid conspiracy theory, but it's still smarter than most of the conspiracy theories the Trump cultists cook up.

That was Trump's most far-reaching accomplishment. He killed satire. We just saw a prime example of it right there. Think about it.... how many people throughout history have actually killed a literary genre? There's Donald Trump with satire and William McGonagall with the epic poem. That's it. What I'm wondering is how much significance we should apply to the fact that they both had Scottish blood?

Looks like someone mistook a bottle of vodka for the milk in their morning cereal today.

I'm dead!? Is this heaven, hell, or a different multiverse? Why am I unchanged? How could I get sucked into a black hole and spat out the other side and still be the same? I was hoping for smaller hips and the ability to do complex mathematical functions in my head. Woe is me. Prince Charles is the presentiment of doom that is Prince Andrew.

Wake up sheeple. The apocalypse already happened, just like the Mayas said it would. The Satanic CERN destoryed the world with their Higgs Boson in 2012. The Earth was sucked into a Black Hole. Everything since has been a lie. If you carefully read Hillary's e-mails and the documents on Hunter's laptop you'll see that all the evidence is there! Cern's Satanic rituals also opened gates to Hell Dimensions which is where Prince Charles came from!
Jesus Christ. What has been going on at his house.
I've seen less nuts in an almond orchard.

Back
Top Bottom