• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Durham report will be the biggest and most explosive October surprise in our country's history

Or not...

Poor suckers who believed this bullshit, we were telling you all along...

Well Trump would love that but this is all fake news, the really explosive reports were never made public (Russia by Mueller and the Ukraine corruption saga).

tenor.gif

ALWAYS QUESTION BIG GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY IT'S PATRIOTIC!

Libertarian = ALEC American Style Fascism .........

The now fake republican party got owned by ALEC so now the GOP is Libertarian Extremists joined by Christian Fundamentalist Extremists.

ALEC = American Style Fascism. They want an America without unions, without a minim wage, without voting rights without people who ask any questions kinda like nazi soldiers.

ALEC GOP, big government has become the most intrusive ever before in history.

The short list of monster big government intrusions in the name of big corporate profiteering gone wild:
--- Right To Work Legislation = work for less that is
--- Wire tapping USA phone lines and internet talk
--- Department of Homeland Security is the never ending intruding tool with no budget
--- Voter Suppression disguised as voter ID
--- trying to kill the freedom of information by eliminating our current on line chatter
--- killing public education
--- killing social security insurance
--- killing medicare insurance
--- killing any hope for Single Payer Medical Insurance
--- killing medicaid
--- taking over local water supplies
--- denying air pollution which becomes climate change
--- GOP intruding in candidates private lives to win elections
--- Contract for America
--- etc etc etc

all of the above is evermore and enormous big government yet there is still more.

Money Bank Pyramid = very interesting and beautiful work of art

I guess Trump and Barr are now searching for the nearest bridge
so they can dispose of John "Deep State" Durham.

John Durham fake2.jpg

Awww... Does nobody in the Trump admin have the cajones to stand before a federal judge and make the case for an indictment?

If they did, everything would fall apart. Lucy pulls back the ball.

As long as they just keeping promising it'll happen some day soon, they keep the crazies happy.

BTW - Whatever happened to those 'caravans'?

The 40 miles of wall stopped them and enriched Steve Bannon... win/win
It looks like the caravans, not the virus, has 'disappeared'! Maybe, we could get their help?

Awww... Does nobody in the Trump admin have the cajones to stand before a federal judge and make the case for an indictment?
What a joke! So Comey gets his indictments, and Durham doesn't? My God, the irony! Says it all!

Or not...

Poor suckers who believed this bullshit, we were telling you all along...

Who told you there was going to be a report?

Did you read the tweet in the OP?

There aren't going to be any indictments, either.
Why? Because someone on TV says so? You DO know she said that was "her take".

Let me know when Durham or Barr say it.

Why? Because someone on TV says so? You DO know she said that was "her take".

Let me know when Durham or Barr say it.

If Durham had anyone to indict, he'd have done it already.

But by all means, you keep that faith alive. Any day now.

And people say that propaganda doesn't work.

If Durham had anyone to indict, he'd have done it already.
You don't know a damned thing about what Durham has or when he'll do anything.

All you have is "someone's take".

Sorry, but that won't get you a coffee at Starbucks if you don't have some cash to go along with it.

You don't know a damned thing about what Durham has or when he'll do anything.

All you have is "someone's take".

Sorry, but that won't get you a coffee at Starbucks if you don't have some cash to go along with it.
As I said. Keep that faith alive.

I hope it keeps you warm.

Back
Top Bottom