• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Durham report will be the biggest and most explosive October surprise in our country's history

You don't know a damned thing about what Durham has or when he'll do anything.
All you have is "someone's take".
Sorry, but that won't get you a coffee at Starbucks if you don't have some cash to go along with it.

Have you considered the possibility that the person you were talking to knows a thing or two about the legal system and can (very) reasonably infer that given the length of time you/Trump/etc have been going on about Durham sending your political enemies to jail, that if he could have gotten an indictment he would've done by now?

And now they're apparently telling Fox that they definitely aren't going to have any by the election. Reading that as confidence rather than lack of confidence in *getting* Trumpists' foes is absurd.

Bottom line:

- Team Trump has set all-time records in terms of number of members indicted and jailed.
- None of the people Trumpists claim are guilty as sin have not even been indicted.
- Ham sandwich.

You don't know a damned thing about what Durham has or when he'll do anything.

All you have is "someone's take".

Sorry, but that won't get you a coffee at Starbucks if you don't have some cash to go along with it.
No both Barr and Durham have commented on the on-going investigation. Even though it is against DOJ policy, but that shouldn’t shock anyone.

No both Barr and Durham have commented on the on-going investigation. Even though it is against DOJ policy, but that shouldn’t shock anyone.
Oh. Okay. Tell me...what did they tell you?

Have you considered the possibility that the person you were talking to knows a thing or two about the legal system and can (very) reasonably infer that given the length of time you/Trump/etc have been going on about Durham sending your political enemies to jail, that if he could have gotten an indictment he would've done by now?

And now they're apparently telling Fox that they definitely aren't going to have any by the election. Reading that as confidence rather than lack of confidence in *getting* Trumpists' foes is absurd.

Bottom line:
- Team Trump has set all-time records in terms of number of members indicted and jailed.
- None of the people Trumpists claim are guilty as sin have not even been indicted.
- Ham sandwich.
LOL!!

The "person I was talking to" has nothing but bias-induced speculation And neither Durham nor Barr has told Fox anything of substance.

But the cult promised..........Bwahaha

Why? Because someone on TV says so? You DO know she said that was "her take".

Let me know when Durham or Barr say it.
Thats right, you keep holding on to hope. (y)

If Durham had anyone to indict, he'd have done it already.
Why? There is a policy of DoJ not announcing major political cases within 60 days of an election. Some people (Barr) care about such things. That's why the OP will not fool anyone knowledgeable.

But by all means, you keep that faith alive. Any day now. And people say that propaganda doesn't work.
You have certainly partaken of your share of cult propaganda.

You'd think Republicans would have stopped putting their hopes in investigations by now.

Wait! I know what this calls for! An investigation!

Why? Because someone on TV says so? You DO know she said that was "her take".

Let me know when Durham or Barr say it.
Her "take"? Her sources tell her it is too close to the election, so they won't be doing anything.

Why? There is a policy of DoJ not announcing major political cases within 60 days of an election. Some people (Barr) care about such things. That's why the OP will not fool anyone knowledgeable.

This may be, but so many Trumpsters on here and Twitter were certain that Durham would release a report that would be devastating to the Biden campaign. That is who I am making fun of in the OP.

Poor Ron Johnson, wanted so badly to sink Biden with his own work, now is begging Barr to release findings...

This may be, but so many Trumpsters on here and Twitter were certain that Durham would release a report that would be devastating to the Biden campaign. That is who I am making fun of in the OP.
Still, you are mocking someone for doing their job.

Barr has stated in the past the DOJ policy wasn’t binding for his decisions.

Sure.

There your are. You were mocking Durham for doing his job.
No, I'm mocking the people who believed a report that would hurt Biden would come out.

Your reading comprehension needs alot of work.

(In all seriousness though, my prediction is that there will end up being no indictments beyond the one person who altered an email.)

Back
Top Bottom