• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Durham report will be the biggest and most explosive October surprise in our country's history

What I have been noticing is documents that were once classified are now being declassified. To date there have been multiple document drops that have been very damning to the Obama administration especially the FBI/DOJ in regard to Hurricane Crossfire. They unequivocally show criminal activity occurred.

Another group of documents that have been declassified and passed on to Sidney Powell representing Mike Flynn, have revealed the FBI and the Mueller team had exculpatory evidence and did not produce it to the court. What Sidney Powell has obtained Judge Sullivan has no choice but to end the fiasco over Mike Flynn.

This same FBI did the same thing to the FISC to obtain a warrant to spy on Carter Page which opened a backdoor to spy on the entire Trump campaign, Trump transition team and for months after he took office and the documents declassified proving this are damning.

The 87 page report Sen. Ron Johnson's committee produced is very well documented. They followed the money Hunter Biden was receiving from multiple places through transactions of the money. Whether it was the founder of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, and that Hunter Biden and his business partner Devon Archer’s firms “made millions of dollars from that association” while Hunter Biden's father was vice president.

But it gets better.... Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow. The committee did so by presenting evidence of the wire transfers. This occurred in 2014 while Joe Biden was Vice President. The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that was associated with China that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019. Read the damn report before you dare respond to this post.

Of course the MSDNC blew all this off as a political hit piece. But the evidence says it is not. The report has been turned over to the DOJ for investigation. If any of you think foreigners turn over millions upon millions to the son of the Vice President of the United States did so out of the kindness of their hearts not expecting anything in return I have no doubt you still believe in the tooth fairy.

There are more documents coming that are being declassifed including this week. While Durham is not done with his investigation the declassification of documents will continue.

R

Barr has stated in the past the DOJ policy wasn’t binding for his decisions.
Was there a point? Not required does not mean forbidden.

No, I'm mocking the people who believed a report that would hurt Biden would come out. Your reading comprehension needs a lot of work.(In all seriousness though, my prediction is that there will end up being no indictments beyond the one person who altered an email.)
You try to make it about impatient Republicans, but it really isn't. In all seriousness, you are mocking Durham for holding off for the election. End of story.

Last edited:
Damn it. I was expecting Obama and Biden to be locked up! ;)

That's what I don't understand. Trump supporters are so used to dismissing reality as fake news and then pretending that the strangest fictions are real--deep state, Breitbart is more respected than NYT, :) etc.--so why don't they just convince themselves that Obama and Biden are already in jail?

In terms of the crap they already believe, this is a two-foot putt.

They're working on a chain gang in Alabama right now.

You don't know a damned thing about what Durham has or when he'll do anything.

All you have is "someone's take".

Sorry, but that won't get you a coffee at Starbucks if you don't have some cash to go along with it.

Thank you for existing.

Was there a point? Not required does not mean forbidden.

You try to make it about impatient Republicans, but it really isn't. In all seriousness, you are mocking Durham for holding off for the election. End of story.
You don't get to pretend to know my intent. I am not mocking Durham for holding off, I am 100% mocking people who believed Durham was going to give out the goods to sink Biden.

You don't get to pretend to know my intent. I am not mocking Durham for holding off, I am 100% mocking people who believed Durham was going to give out the goods to sink Biden.
You say that as if it were not still cheap and sleazy.

That's what I don't understand. Trump supporters are so used to dismissing reality as fake news and then pretending that the strangest fictions are real--deep state, Breitbart is more respected than NYT, :) etc.--so why don't they just convince themselves that Obama and Biden are already in jail?

In terms of the crap they already believe, this is a two-foot putt.

They're working on a chain gang in Alabama right now.

Oh I imagine some of them are convinced Obama is in jail and the lamestream media just won't report it.

Back
Top Bottom