• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Dumbest Class Of Americans Yet

Canuck

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Dumbest Generation Yet -
... they are stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
That was beautiful. And right on the money. Have you heard of Gerry Manders book, "Four Arguements for the Elimination of Television"?

[Moderator mode]

Canuck,

8. Copyrighted Material - All material posted from copyrighted material MUST contain a link to the original work.
Please do not post entire articles. Proper format is to paraphrase the contents of an article and/or post relevant excerpts and then link to the rest. Best bet is to always reference the original source.
Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html

[/Moderator mode]

Billo_Really said:
That was beautiful. And right on the money. Have you heard of Gerry Manders book, "Four Arguements for the Elimination of Television"?

ill have to be honest with you friend ,as you have been with me.
I did not read the book..
and I really dont do much reading on educational strandards.

now I am reading alot of Z stichen ,graham hancock books lately
not so much for their educational content than for the pleasure of it

glad you liked the article !
it is a very sobering article ,and rings true when you put it into context, in your daily life routines, when interacting with poeple of that generation.

they can all tell you which level the zac monster is on the nintendo
but havn't got the faintest clue about the world around

It has led to a true tradgedy ,North Americans from this generation (25 yrs old and youger) , .It is the root cause of Apathy in North America of that generation.

tv,nintendo,pot ,and consumerism has led to a void of compassion,inteligence,and knowledge.

How can we repair the damage? is it repairable ?
Have we reached the apex of cultural improvement?
and are heading down?
have we failed them ,or have they failed us?
many questions left unanswered ,many more to follow.

Last edited:
Canuck, why is it that you bash America in nearly all your posts? Who the hell are you? Is Canada really that great? I could care less when whiny liberal AMERICANS bitch about America, but when outsiders do it it makes my blood boil. Go watch some hockey, and kiss Celine Dion for me. That's your only claim to fame, sad as it is.

mistermain said:
Canuck, why is it that you bash America in nearly all your posts? Who the hell are you? Is Canada really that great? I could care less when whiny liberal AMERICANS bitch about America, but when outsiders do it it makes my blood boil. Go watch some hockey, and kiss Celine Dion for me. That's your only claim to fame, sad as it is.

What about Shania Twain?

mistermain said:
We'll keep Shania, and Jim Carrey. They can have Dion, and Hockey.

**** you I love hockey

mistermain said:

this not bashing America my friend
it is not my article even, it is written by your fellow americans their names are on the post
read Ashley Anderson's letter ,the 16 year old who sees through eyes that dont tell her lies

I'm just common ,average too,to talk to me ,is like talking to you.

Canada is not greater then any country that I can see,She is the remnant of the british foot hold on North America,DId her share for a lifetime of fighting wars. You can say we are the retired british loyalist trying to keep back the hands of time.

your gona have to see the Doctor real quick MY friend ,Did you know when your blood boils,your artaries are exploding
your head will turn red and you may find that in that state you are no good to yourself, or anyone else.

I agree you have the right to boil your blood
with an education system that breeds robots I would be blood boiling too
in your case however you find it more suitable to get your blood boiling over
a matter that is idioctic probably from playing zion war games on the nintendo
now all the neo con nazi bred boys with their nintendi IQ know

Last edited:
Caine said:
**** you I love hockey

Canada can take you too then.

Canuck, I am not referring to just this post. Every post is in regards to America. You seem to be consumed with the actions of Americans. Maybe that is why Canada means nothing to the rest of the world.

The problem is that stupid, ignorant parents beget stupid, ignorant children by passing on their non-values to them. Making it worse is the large number of them. Saying "God Bless America", pledging allegiance to the flag, and being pious are what too many parents think is all that is needed for them and their kids to be good Americans. Not to mention whining about parential responsibility while letting TV raise their children and pushing for the government to take care of them so they don't have to. All this instead of valuing education, critical thought, and understanding the basic principles of this country.

Columbusite said:
The problem is that stupid, ignorant parents beget stupid, ignorant children by passing on their non-values to them. Making it worse is the large number of them. Saying "God Bless America", pledging allegiance to the flag, and being pious are what too many parents think is all that is needed for them and their kids to be good Americans. Not to mention whining about parential responsibility while letting TV raise their children and pushing for the government to take care of them so they don't have to. All this instead of valuing education, critical thought, and understanding the basic principles of this country.
Right there.....
'Nuff Said.

mistermain said:
Canada can take you too then.

Canuck, I am not referring to just this post. Every post is in regards to America. You seem to be consumed with the actions of Americans. Maybe that is why Canada means nothing to the rest of the world.

Now, give Canuck a break. Nothing of interest happens in Canada, except Hockey. The poor guy is so bored that he has to come to an American site for some mental stimulation. :2wave:

THANKS UtahBILL

there's so little to talk about in canadian politics ,because we are content and in gods country
the political happenings 0
norad only talk about it and mabe if we should spend 25$ billion on the army this year or only 14 billion$.While behind the scenes the politicians look south and OMg America doens't want to honor NAFTA and adhere to its rulings
not much happening

sounds like a CNN news broadcast

Last edited:
I have a dream, a dream that one day North Americans of all latitudes, from Canada to Mexico, can live together in peace and quiet, and it it takes a ship load of chill pills, so be it. Or maybe some smokeable dope. Wine, anybody?
Let's all get drunk tonight and start over in the morning.:lol:

im with you bill
master kush dylan and a miller
i'm paying
mabe the nightmare will be over by the time the chilli pills give me gas

True Canuck enjoys bashing America but his point, or Jeff Renses point, has merit. How can such a great country on the leading edge of technology have so many stupid people? How does one pass 2nd grade and not be able to read "Fox in Sox"? Billo's reason is obvious but the teachers and parents of those that can't got some splaining to do. Find the kids that can't read, find the teacher and the personnel that passed them and fire them.

Or is it a government conspiracy to keep people stupid and easily controlled?

teacher said:
True Canuck enjoys bashing America but his point, or Jeff Renses point, has merit. How can such a great country on the leading edge of technology have so many stupid people? How does one pass 2nd grade and not be able to read "Fox in Sox"? Billo's reason is obvious but the teachers and parents of those that can't got some splaining to do. Find the kids that can't read, find the teacher and the personnel that passed them and fire them.

The parents come in and insist they be passed on to the next grade!!!!!
And in answer to your conspiracy question, yes, that is the way it was. Anymore, a conspiracy is not needed. Being stupid is the new educational standard. Our government has achieved optimum dumbness among the masses.:mrgreen:

UtahBill said:
The parents come in and insist they be passed on to the next grade!!!!!
And in answer to your conspiracy question, yes, that is the way it was. Anymore, a conspiracy is not needed. Being stupid is the new educational standard. Our government has achieved optimum dumbness among the masses.:mrgreen:

the system pushes the kids through to create nice americans that have no idea about anything but sex ,dope, nintendo , guns, bling bling and bunk

I am not bashing America I am trying to shake what is left of the democratic party to it's senses
The necon-evangelicals are beyond hope! their P.O.V. is rapture in the holyland and globalization.

teacher said:

I can tell your over 20 you only make a few lapses from the english languge

splaining ?
you cant fire the teachers they are following the international ciriculum
america adopted it in 70's I believe,
there is a thread I posted on it with all the dates

Last edited:
Is the term
SPLAINING
in the dictionary,prove it,im calling you out on it.
or do you cede ,that it is a non english *grunt*
I have never seen it before , Just curious as to what it means.
by your sentence I thought you meant explaining but it can't
be

there is no s in explaining
and I dont see how an S fits in
splode
sterminate
scon
would all apply by your using splaining if that were the case
did you get dumbed down by your schools too

Last edited:
Canuck said:
Is the term
SPLAINING
in the dictionary,prove it,im calling you out on it.
or do you cede ,that it is a non english *grunt*
I have never seen it before , Just curious as to what it means.
by your sentence I thought you meant explaining but it can't
be

there is no s in explaining
and I dont see how an S fits in
splode
sterminate
scon
would all apply by your using splaining if that were the case
did you get dumbed down by your schools too

splaining is slang for what Ricky Ricardo used to say to Lucy.
as in "Lucy, you got some splainin' to do".
That is OLD American TV, maybe you are too young for it.....

UtahBill said:
splaining is slang for what Ricky Ricardo used to say to Lucy.
as in "Lucy, you got some splainin' to do".
That is OLD American TV, maybe you are too young for it.....

got it bill ,im slow and have too many hot totties in me
I WISH I was too young to know about it, I would have an excuse.
Those were the days of good BW TV now we get to listen to dribbling
chaos and cnn with the nothing is happening syndrom
I guess the schools are not entirely to blame then Tv had its hand in it also
sorry about the calling you out on the term splaining :3oops:

Last edited:
Canuck said:
got it bill ,im slow too many hot totties
I WISH i was too young to know about it I would have an excuse
Those were the days of good TV now we get to listen to dribbling
chaos and cnn with the nothing is happening syndrom
sorry about the calling you out on the term splaining :3oops:

is O.K., comrade Canuck,
you northern North Americans prolly only watch TV when there is nothing better to do up there, wait, oh yeah, that should mean you watch a lot of TV.
Now I am confused, what does pass for entertainment up there? My uninformed notion is that your first choice is Hockey, second choice is reruns of Hockey, 3rd choice is a bunch of old, retired Hockey players reminiscing about the good old days when Hockey players proudly displayed their toothless grins instead of getting falsies. Speaking of falsies, is Canadian TV like British, they flash real boobs at you? I mean the kind that women have, not the kind we cental North Americans have in congress...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom