• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The dumbest answer of all times winner: Donald Trump, YES dumber than Palin

Winston

Dead Voter
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
*Responding to a question on climate change

Donald Trump said:
One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

I thought his answer on the nuclear triad, was the dumbest answer of all times, but, I think we have a strong contender here.

Trump just brain ****ted all over the page there. Make of that what you will. That's our president.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...notated/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0c970c2ca6b5

JoanDavis

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I thought his answer on the nuclear triad, was the dumbest answer of all times, but, I think we have a strong contender here.

Trump just brain ****ted all over the page there. Make of that what you will. That's our president.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...notated/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0c970c2ca6b5

trump drinks a lot of water. Lets give him some of that record clean water from Flint Michigan. And then send some more from Puerto Rico.

Winston

Dead Voter
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
trump drinks a lot of water. Lets give him some of that record clean water from Flint Michigan. And then send some more from Puerto Rico.

Record clean! It's record clean.

Irwin Corey

Proud AmeriCAN
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

JMR

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Trump is stunningly stupid. He may be the stupidest person I've ever seen in the public sphere or anywhere else.

;) You must be mistaken...as Trump himself points out:
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault
6:37 PM - 8 May 2013

Whatever happened to that IQ test challenge with Tillerson?

Winston

Dead Voter
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
;) You must be mistaken...as Trump himself points out:

Whatever happened to that IQ test challenge with Tillerson?

"I have a gut and my gut tells me more than other people's brains" - Albert Einstein

Phys251

Anti-vax rhetoric threatens our liberty
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

JMR

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Have you ever seen his hairspray stupidity?

[YOUTUBE] https://youtu.be/eU2p6YakNJg[/YOUTUBE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never saw that one before. Donald has used enough hairspray to be personally responsible for damage to the ozone layer. Who are all those idiots who sit behind him nodding at his inane statements? They even nod at "stupid regulations" that protect them in the coal mines. Yeah Donald, just send them in with a canary.

Will history laugh at or curse us for this period of utter stupidity?

DaveFagan

Iconoclast
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

Even worse. He's being allowed to set back AGW mitigation that took years to implement. Because mitigation eats CORPORATE profits. Ya' gitta' take care of your billionairre class first. The little brown balls of you know what will roll downhill to the peons, peasants, pissants, and peckerheads and that explains "Trickle down economics." Try not to get any on ya'. Republican supported.
/

beefheart

You left out a Hoongadoonga
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Trump is stunningly stupid. He may be the stupidest person I've ever seen in the public sphere or anywhere else.

No, the people who voted for him are worse.

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Apparently, oceans are very big when it comes to helping Puerto Rico after a disaster but they're very small when speaking of tons of garbage coming from Asia. Like my mother used to say, 'that's so backasswards'.

Last edited:

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

JackA

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
“The oceans are very small” is the part of this stream of consciousness rant that has been mocked the most. In Trump’s defense he said it in relation to the atmosphere which, in overall size, dwarfs the oceans.

Top Bottom