• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Draft and the Don't Ask, Don't Tell Policy

Napoleon's Nightingale said:
Keep in mind that not all gay men are feminine. I'll bet you were surrounded by them if you were in the service.

I know that a lot of gays are very masculine........In my 21 years I personallt saw many gay men who were very masculine who made sexual advances at straight men and were kicked out of the navy with and Undersireable Discharge............

I don't really blame them, they could not help theirselves.......

Navy Pride said:
I know that a lot of gays are very masculine........In my 21 years I personallt saw many gay men who were very masculine who made sexual advances at straight men and were kicked out of the navy with and Undersireable Discharge............

I bet letting soldiers have sex, regardless of their preference, would increase morral. It's not gay people that decrease morral..it's pent up sexual frustration.

Navy Pride said:

I have to disagree with you there...being gay is no excuse for indiscriminately hitting on anyone you feel like. If it is against policy to make advances toward a coworker, then it is against policy and YOU are responsible for adhering to those policies, gay or straight.

My dad was drafted into Vietnam.
When he went through in processing with a bus full of
other guys, the first thing they were told was,
"OK, none of this I'm gay and I want out bullshit".

Back
Top Bottom