• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The DNC Is Dominating the RNC in TV Ratings

Awww, this must really sting the Donald's fragile little ego!:cool:

You’ve got three problems here.

(1) Both the RNC and DNC were down 28% from 2016, so this is the exact same ratings situation we had four years ago.

(2)2 million more viewers watched the RNC on Tuesday night than on Monday night, so your numbers are outdated

(3)We have no idea how many people watching the DNC were Republicans getting opposition info or making fun of it, and vice versa.

You’ve got three problems here.

(1) Both the RNC and DNC were down 28% from 2016, so this is the exact same ratings situation we had four years ago.

(2)2 million more viewers watched the RNC on Tuesday night than on Monday night, so your numbers are outdated

(3)We have no idea how many people watching the DNC were Republicans getting opposition info or making fun of it, and vice versa.

Prove your erroneous claim?

Because I am aware of the adjusted number and it is NOT 2 mil, not even close!

Reuters has the RNC second night audience at 19.2 million, and the DNC second night audience at 19.4 million.

That’s the over 3 million more viewers for the RNC the second night.

Reuters has the RNC second night audience at 19.2 million, and the DNC second night audience at 19.4 million.

Wow....

Yeah I will definitely have to recommend remedial math! :lamo

Wow....

Yeah I will definitely have to recommend remedial math! :lamo

You do understand that stat negates your entire thread.

19.2 million watched the second night of the RNC
19.4 million watched the second night of the DNC

You do understand that stat negates your entire thread.

19.2 million watched the second night of the RNC
19.4 million watched the second night of the DNC

19.2 million minus 19.4 Millon = 3 million?

Yeah you got your degree in advanced mathmatecal theory from Trump® UNiversity™?

True, but Trump is still enamored of them. The OP is just indulging in a bit of schadenfreude.:mrgreen:

Ask this guy....?

tenor.gif

:cool:

Not really. He didn't claim that the ratings were significant. Just that Trump would be upset about them.

Show me where Trump has ever said ratings don’t matterr and you might have a point rather that this obvious show that ratings matter very much to lefties when they’re in the lefties favor.

Show me where Trump has ever said ratings don’t matterr and you might have a point rather that this obvious show that ratings matter very much to lefties when they’re in the lefties favor.

No, it LITERALLY is just that it hurts Tweety's feelings. If you read the damn article, you'd know ratings are irrelevant, as there's no way to track streamers (like me) who don't even own a TV, or pay for TV service (other than Netflix and Hulu sometimes).

This is ALL I care about. These ratings and how THEY track.... :cool:

19.2 million minus 19.4 Millon = 3 million?

Yeah you got your degree in advanced mathmatecal theory from Trump® UNiversity™?

PNWGuy, try to keep up here lol.

3.4 million more viewers watched the RNC the second night than the FIRST night.

19.2 million watched the RNC the second night
19.4 million watched the DNC the second night

Last edited:
PNWGuy, try to keep up here lol.

3.4 million more viewers watched the RNC the second night than the FIRST night.

19.2 million watched the RNC the second night
19.4 million watched the DNC the second night

Enjoy these numbers, these splendid numbers.

As for the conventions, all that matters is Tweety feewings....

When it's all over, then we will have all the numbers.

But again since most folks watch in streams, TV ratings don't tell too much.

More people probably tuned in on night 2 hoping for more Kimberly Guilfoyle melodramatics. :mrgreen:

More people probably tuned in on night 2 hoping for more Kimberly Guilfoyle melodramatics. :mrgreen:

I mean she is hot, but not hot enough for someone sane to put up with her crazy. But it also might explain Trump Jr's eyes. I imagine he was sporting quite the headache after spending all day with that.

X, dear, the point is that Trump thinks ratings do matter. We can enjoy Trump's disappointment in 2nd place in the ratings whether we think they actually matter or not.

Yeah, the only problem you have there is in your own linked article: "the first night of the Republican National Convention" and it appears you posted that after the "third" night of the Republican National Convention. Just so you can keep up, tonight is the forth night.

I mean she is hot, but not hot enough for someone sane to put up with her crazy. But it also might explain Trump Jr's eyes. I imagine he was sporting quite the headache after spending all day with that.

I thought the crazy was pretty entertaining.

You mean millions and millions of people didn't want to hear Eric and Junior and Tiffany speak about what a great dad they have? They didn't want to see Melania wearing her Nazi drab dress? Didn't want to listen to Pastor Guilfoyle speak about fire and brimstone? I'm shocked.

Hey when is Jerry Falwell on deck?

You mean millions and millions of people didn't want to hear Eric and Junior and Tiffany speak about what a great dad they have? They didn't want to see Melania wearing her Nazi drab dress? Didn't want to listen to Pastor Guilfoyle speak about fire and brimstone? I'm shocked.

He prefers to just watch; you'd have to ask Becki, who's "on deck".....:lamo

Jerry resigned as president of Liberty U. I think he's toast. I'm sure Trump barely knew him.

quite honestly I didn't watch either one. It wasn't because I wasn't interested per se...but spent time sleeping, getting on my laptop, testing and supervising an active work site all with a 102 degree fever and pneumonia....glad my crew had compassion for me and let me sleep on the job quite literally.

Jerry resigned as president of Liberty U. I think he's toast. I'm sure Trump barely knew him.

I was away but caught enough news to laugh my head off about Falwell. Corrupt fake Christian trash, just like Trump.

But he unresigned too, so there's that....

Same thing he'll say when one of his kids is indicted, and the crazy thing is, it will be true!:lamo

Back
Top Bottom